Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener (700 Views)

Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (the Eye-opener) / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by lipuka(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2010
It never occurred to me that I would one day become a victim of a robbery. You always believe it will happen to the other person, but never you. Well. I finally became a victim at 3.00am Wednesday. Some thieves, about 9 invaded my house, two were armed with pistols, three with machine guns and the others with machettes.

In the process, I lost 2 Bravia tvs, and 8 speaker Sony music system, a 3 speaker Samsung, a video camera, a digital camera, an LG home theatre, a Philips DVD player, an LG video player, a Blackberry, two Motorolas and an LG mobile. They also carried away my electric gas cooker, fridge, and my seven piece leather sofa set. They also took the money which I had just withdrawn yesterday.

This is not amusing, and it can be scary when yoiu are facing a gang armed with guns. And I am mad. But then it can be difficult trying to defend your property in the circumstances. But somehow, I fel rather sorry for the thugs. After all it is their job, and thugs dir4ctly employ many people/ The lawyers, judges, prison officers and clerks, including the professors who teach them!

At least I came out alive. Many lose their lives. As for the thieves, I wish them well. I will buy some new things and get on with my life. But if ever I se some thieves being beaten by a mob, I will join, quite happily because I want my revenge, and I am looking forward to lynching someone
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by iice(f): 3:37pm On May 07, 2010
lol @ last paragraph
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by lipuka(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2010
It takes a long time to accumulate personal effects, and when somebody takes them by force just like that, you get mad. O woll have no mercy on robbers any more
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by DisGuy: 11:20pm On May 07, 2010
In the process, I lost 2 Bravia tvs, and 8 speaker Sony music system, a 3 speaker Samsung, a video camera, a digital camera, an LG home theatre, a Philips DVD player, an LG video player, a Blackberry, two Motorolas and an LG mobile. They also carried away my electric gas cooker, fridge, and my seven piece leather sofa set. They also took the money which I had just withdrawn yesterday.

Bros why you come dey lie for us? which kind thief go carry you cherished seven piece leatehr sofa, you sure say no be the removal guy wey u employ make them come help you pack out for night so your landlord no go collect him rent?

person wey dey carry 4 phones up and down street no fit insure him house ?
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by mahabone(m): 4:35am On May 08, 2010
Broda me, i feel sorry 4 ya loss, but e bi like say the armed robbers cari 40 ft HQ container come 4 ur house.
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by surveyways(f): 8:18am On May 08, 2010
na lie u dey talk. i will just tell u to be careful so that they don't thief you nest time they come.
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by lipuka(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2010
Frankly I have a feeling it may be an inside job. I think some neighbours may have been involved. They had a pickup tyo carry my things. They knew just when to launch their robbery. This is a secure place in most cases, and on this particular night, something was being done, which made the security less strict.
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by hackney(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2010
They stole your seven piece sofa set??
and also all that gadget??
They must have come in one of those house move trucks.

I wonder how long it took them to load up all that stuff.
Do you live in the middle of nowhere?
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by sabaestate(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2010
Learn from it, do something so it will not happen again.
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 15, 2010
Re: Loss Of Property Is An Eye Opener by Fhemmmy: 3:28am On May 17, 2010
Sorry to hear this.

(1) (Reply)

Old African Art And Antiques Business / Price Range Of A 30 Ton Mack Truck Body / Corporate Sponsorship For A Youth-centred Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.