Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry (33360 Views)

My Mother Wants To Remarry / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
plessis:
They're also her kids. If she takes care of them, she won't die....

Men have been financially responsible for kids for centuries now and nobody died.

PS: Feminism is nothing but pure stupidity....
grin grin grin You deserve all my LIKES. Correct bro.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Divay22(f): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
plessis:
They're also her kids. If she takes care of them, she won't die....

Men have been financially responsible for kids for centuries now and nobody died.

PS: Feminism is nothing but pure stupidity....
What are you saying undecided
Didn't you read when she said, she has been the one taking care of the kids thinking the man wasn't financially buoyant sad..

She's contributing her quarter let the man do same also... She's not fighting for herself but for the kids..

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Didn't you read when she said, she has been the one taking care of the kids thinking the man wasn't financially buoyant sad..

She's contributing her quarter let the man do same also... She's not fighting for herself but for the kids..
That's what she made you believe.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by plessis: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

She's been doing so since.... Why is she complaining? Are they not also her kids?.... Do men complain when they pay child support and women don't?

If she's unhappy, let her leave the kids and run away.

feminists should motivate her to take care of the kids and not moan about the man's action, afterall men are scum, remember?...

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
My broda, one of the shameless feminist i ignored just dey attack me like say i be the Ex husband. grin grin
No mind those feminist wanabe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Divay22(f): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
That's what she made you believe.
Don't tell me you're supporting this irresponsible man?
We believe her.. But let him take care of his kids

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by CSTR1002: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Alimony could a fixed this ish.
Nigeria should upgrade on this.

I feel for you madam. It ain't easy.

You would think by now those sharp mouth women in the national assembly like oluremi tinubu and co would lead the charge for this.

It is very achievable. But it has to come from the females in Government.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
shaybebaby:
Irresponsible and dead beat dad! Later now we won't hear word about men being providers. Don't provide for your ex-missus but atleast provide for your kids.

Abi divorce turns kids to ex-kids too? undecided
They feel it's the best way to get back at their ex wives and divorce is a good way to escape the responsibility of taking care of their kids

9 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Don't tell me you're supporting this irresponsible man?
We believe her.. But let him take care of his kids
Baby, like i said before, i am not in anyway supporting the Ex husband, but she's just being pained that the Ex is moving on real good and she couldn't hide it anymore hence, she use the irresponsibility of the Ex to take care of their kids to drag him out and seek sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by samguru(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
highpriestess:
woman,dust yourself and train your kids,the lunatic will still come to claim them,then you have every damn right to do to him,whatever that pleases you.

some men are really born stupid.

Have you found out what the woman did to her husband before the man took this action?

Abeg the man should enjoy his new life joor

Crazy women/ladies everywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by obaataaokpaewu: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't think she is pained she can move on as well that is if she has not moved on already.It is not about her but the kids.Madam since he does not want to invest in his children you can do it and you alone would reap the benefit when they are much older.I am sure by then your husband would remember he is their father and want to also benefit from them when he invested nothing. grin and your kids would put him in his place wink.
Hope you know say no be all Investments dey bring better dividends (Children inclusive)

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Maximus85(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
An exasperated mother of three children has taken to her social media page to call out her ex-husband who she had her three children with, over the news that he’s about to remarry.

According to one Ndukwe Nkechi on Facebook, she and her estranged husband moved on after their separation but she has been the one taking care of their three children – this is because, her estranged husband supposedly didn’t have the resources to but now, he’s about to get remarried and Nkechi finds this unfair.

She says she too ought to have a life of her own and not have to worry about accumulated bills as she could get resources from her estranged husband.

She wrote:

So I just found out that my ex hubby who I had 3 kids with got married last Saturday. It doesn’t hurt me because he moved on, but because I’ve been caring for our kids alone thinking he’s got nothing.

Which man abandons his kids this way please
I’m pained
Not happy at all
I’m sad!
I too deserve to save some cash and fix my life up.
I too have personal needs to meet.
I too deserve to think about myself even if for just a minute and not worry about accumulated bills.
Life’s a fucking asshole!

Maybe he’s here
Who knows?? Incase you’re seeing this, “you’re a damn Coward: just so you know Mr. N. D#

SOURCE: http://aftrending.com/nigerian-mother-of-three-calls-out-her-ex-husband-whos-set-to-remarry/

Take care of your kids and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by chloride6: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
I won't be surprised if she left this man because there was no money

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
plessis:
[s][/s](They're also her kids. If she takes care of them, she won't die....

PS: Feminism is nothing but pure stupidity)[s][/s]
Some people would just sit down and confidently type nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
BleSSedMee:

For Nigeria? Lolz

It's like you are not aware? Nothing dey work for naija .
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Nigeria has alimony. She should head to court
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by plessis: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some people would just sit down and confidently type nonsense
I understand perfectly that to you women, any man who speaks the truth about the lies and manipulations of women, is saying nonsense... ..

Still, the truth must be spoken irrespective of human feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by BabaAduras: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
grin grin grin Funny woman... So you did not call him out all these while, now that the man is happily married again, you raise your ugly gap teeth to call him out.

Go and sit your ass down madam and endure the pains.

This is an indication of the type of man you are.

"Irresponsible" is the word oyinbo use for men like you

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Jabioro: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Whether separated on not,caring for the kids are for both responsibility..he is a true coward,l hv once be in his positn up till tomorow l didn't allow my kids to suffere.When she remarried, she did call me and l wish her the best.Today one is a graduate,one is a popular model (name withheld) and the last under graduate..l have just remarried recently..Some men can play ludos with their children futures.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
BabaAduras:

This is an indication of the type of man you are.

"Irresponsible" is the word oyinbo use for men like you
Many thanks, now kindly Furk off.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
plessis:
I understand perfectly that to you women, any man who speaks the truth about the lies and manipulations of women, is saying nonsense... ..

Still, the truth must be spoken irrespective of human feelings.
The man should be responsible the children are bearing his name for crying out loud embarassed.The man is doing himself because when those kids become people tomorrow he should not expect anything from them.And concerning your other statement some women have been helping and training their kids but they have not announced it to the whole world.I did not say the woman should not take care of her kids.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Divay22(f): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Baby, like i said before, i am not in anyway supporting the Ex husband, but she's just being pained that the Ex is moving on real good and she couldn't hide it anymore hence, she use the irresponsibility of the Ex to take care of their kids to drag him out and seek sympathy.
Do you know if she has been talking to the man about this since and he has refused to do anything about it and her only resort is the media?
If she doesn't cry out, she'll end up taking care of the kids alone and that is not fair..

Let's agree she's pained, the man got married
But her out cry majorly, is for the man to support her in taking care of the kids.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by AreaFada2: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
There are always three versions to any story. Hers, his and the truth.

The truth is often more complex.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by dominique(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Oh Heavens! She said it Ladyhippo, and the more reason for her pains is that her Ex husband is 'Happily' getting married to another.

Ask yourself, why is it now that the Ex husband is about to live a happy life she deem it necessary to call him out?

You see nothing wrong in a man abandoning his own children. You must be an irresponsible sperm donor yourself, that's why you're defending your partner in crime. Just like the useless excuse of a man, I'm sure you expect thr children you've abandoned to wake up one day and start looking for you. May all you sperm donors be put to shame by the children you abandoned

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Do you know if she has been talking to the man about this since and he has refused to do anything about it and her only resolt is the media?
If she doesn't cry out, she'll end up taking care of the kids alone and that is not fair..

Let's agree she's pained, the man got married
But her out cry majorly, is for the man to support her in taking care of the kids.
If she has been talking, then you and i will know through the story, i want you to understand that she's pained seriously that the man is getting married to a better lady. PERIOD!!!

Lets talk about your birthday coming up next month beautiful. wink
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by plessis: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The man should be responsible the children are bearing his name for crying out loud embarassed.The man is doing himself because when those kids become people tomorrow he should not expect anything from them.And concerning your other statement some women have been helping and training their kids but they have not announced it to the whole world.I did not say the woman should not take care of her kids.
The woman gave birth to them for crying out loud. She has to raise the kids in the man's absence... If the kids decide not to recognize him as their father tomorrow, then so be it.... But for the kids to have a better tomorrow, the woman must be financially responsible and raise them right. smiley
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dearlord(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
If this woman had moved on with a wealthy man, could she had gotten the time to spy on her ex-husband affair?

Most women are wonderful Pest.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
dominique:

You see nothing wrong in a man abandoning his own children. You must be an irresponsible sperm donor yourself, that's why you're defending your partner in crime. Just like the useless excuse of a man, I'm sure you expect thr children you've abandoned to wake up one day and start looking for you. May all you sperm donors be put to shame by the children you abandoned
Wow, coming from a Mod? Subunailh!!!

Thanks for the insulting words madam. WELDONE.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by jadyclem(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
BleSSedMee:

what could alimony had fixed? the right word should be child support. child support would not have fixed it, but it would have reduced d financial burdens of d children up keep on her.

I know say naija we like copy copy a lot, make we know Watin we dey wish for o!
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Shirer(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Maybe the man realized she married him just to raise kids. Not everyone likes to be bamboozled, you know.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
plessis:
The woman gave birth to them for crying out loud. She has to raise the kids in the man's absence...[/b]( If the kids decide not to recognize him as their father tomorrow, then so be it)[b].... But for the kids to have a better tomorrow, the woman must be financially responsible and raise them right. smiley
And she has been doing it.But she is quite disappointed that the man may now have money and does not want to spend on his kids.@ the bolded if they do it tomorrow some Nigerians including you would say their mother turned them against their father and that the children are wicked cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Divay22(f): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
If she has been talking, then you and i will know through the story, i want you to understand that she's pained seriously that the man is getting married to a better lady. PERIOD!!!

Lets talk about your birthday coming up next month beautiful. wink
Alright...I give up

Hmmm
shocked shocked so you still remember it's next month
Nothing is gonna happen, just want that day to come and go like the others........ The only interesting thing about that day, is the grand finale of BBNAJIA season 3(double wahala) cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand / Thread For Those Born In Month Of May / What I Witnessed Last Night!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.