Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today (542 Views)

Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by Edelweiss44: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2018
With today being my birthday, I have decided to celebrate it by doing two things here;
1) Share the word of God and make people see why they need to repent from their sins to make heaven and not end up in hell

2) Give out N5,000 (five thousand naira) to the first person who can answer correctly this question from the videos I shared below.

Question: What was the reason the pastor in the last video (Dan Eke) was told that if not for the mercy of God and he was being sent back to life so he can preach this message, he would been lost in hell despite being a pastor?

hint: it has to do with something that happened between him and his wife just before he had the accident.

The first correct answer gets the birthday price from me of N5k this night transferred into the account of the person who answers correctly. I may as well decide to give it to 2people if many people answer correctly.

Edelweiss44:
The last clip was a pastor who died in 2001. He was in the mortuary for 3 days before he was taken by his wife to Reinhard Bonnke's crusade in Onitsha where he came back to life during the crusade while he was being prayed for. If you doubt, the records are there. He was confirmed dead at Umezuruike Hospital in Owerri. You can lunch your own investigation, trace the hospital where he was confirmed dead, trace the mortuary where he was kept for 3days and trace the people who worked in that mortuary to confirm if the story is true or false, then afterwards come here with your proofs to dispute the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYuY7Cm4KuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vj0qKthCgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzx4nyZKc2U
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by greatnaija01: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2018
THE ANSWER

He had a quarrel with his wife and it almost got ABUSIVE(slap) then he got into his car and drove out angrily to avoid further confrontation BUT on his way driving in ANGER, there was an accident and he died. He visited heaven too but was told his permanent place was HELL but for the everlasting mercies of God he was sent back.

Edelweiss44 my moni o. sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by InansBobo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
MY ANSWER

The reason why he was told that if not for the mercy of God and for the message he was to pass to the world that he was being sent back to life is because...
A day before his death, his wife offended him (slapped him) and he was annoyed and didnt forgive his wife before traveling to the village and having an accident on his way back. Although he asked God for forgiveness while he was being taken to his personal doctor's hospital, but God DIDN'T FORGIVE HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T FORGIVE HIS WIFE. So, he would have missed heaven because he didn't forgive his wife after his wife annoyed him.
THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED HIM WAS THE MERCY OF GOD AND THE MESSAGE HE WAS BEING SENT TO DELIVER.

PLEASE I ANTICIPATE YOUR CREDIT ALERT.
0264665868 GTBank

1 Like

Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by Edelweiss44: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
greatnaija01:
THE ANSWER

He had a quarrel with his wife and it almost got ABUSIVE(slap) then he got into his car and drove out angrily to avoid further confrontation BUT on his way driving in ANGER, there was an accident and he died. He visited heaven too but was told his permanent place was HELL but for the everlasting mercies of God he was sent back.

First to answer and you got it right. your account number here Pls.
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by Edelweiss44: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
InansBobo:
MY ANSWER

The reason why he was told that if not for the mercy of God and for the message he was to pass to the world that he was being sent back to life is because...
A day before his death, his wife offended him (slapped him) and he was annoyed and didnt forgive his wife before traveling to the village and having an accident on his way back. Although he asked God for forgiveness while he was being taken to his personal doctor's hospital, but God DIDN'T FORGIVE HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T FORGIVE HIS WIFE. So, he would have missed heaven because he didn't forgive his wife after his wife annoyed him.
THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED HIM WAS THE MERCY OF GOD AND THE MESSAGE HE WAS BEING SENT TO DELIVER.

Onuh Abel Inalegwu
GTBank

You got the answer too. But someone got it before you. So you shall be receiving a consolation price of just N2k. Will let you know here onece it's transferred this night.
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by Edelweiss44: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
InansBobo:
MY ANSWER

Onuh Abel Inalegwu
GTBank

Your N2k has been transferred to your account
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by Edelweiss44: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
greatnaija01:
THE ANSWER

still waiting for you to drop your account number
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by greatnaija01: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
pls PM me or reply my PM... this is a public place sir.... my account details may not be safe o

Edelweiss44:

still waiting for you to drop your account number
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by Edelweiss44: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
greatnaija01:
pls PM me or reply my PM... this is a public place sir.... my account details may not be safe o

Your N5k has been sent to the account you forwarded.
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by greatnaija01: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH.... I never knew people like you still exist. YOU KEPT TO YOUR WORD..... you have renewed my hope in Christianity in Nigeria

Edelweiss44:

Your N5k has been sent to the account you forwarded.
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by Edelweiss44: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
greatnaija01:
THANK YOU SO MUCH.... I never knew people like you still exist. YOU KEPT TO YOUR WORD..... you have renewed my hope in Christianity in Nigeria

Lol! Anyone who understands the reality of life after physical death, heaven, hell and the love of Christ does not need to be forced to live a straight life of integrity. A christian who doesn't have integrity does not understand the reality of those 4 things i mentioned above, and it doesn't matter whether the person has a big title of "Pastor" or "Bishop" attached to their name. Anyone who understands that eternity is not a joke, and that we will all be judged after death, that person will automatically find it easier to live a life of integrity and obedience to God's word through the help of The Holy Spirit.

You're welcome bro!
Re: Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today by InansBobo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Your N2k has been transferred to your account
I have seen it. thanks alot, I really appreciate. the money is timely

(1) (Reply)

Six Destructive Trends Happening In The Church These Days / Who Losses The Devil After We Bind Him So Many Times / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.