Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos (1356 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Wow!! Popular Facebook user, Lisa James is +1 today she is celebrating her birthday today with friends and family worldwide

Omo see styles the cake is made of GOLD!!

Re: Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2018
more

Re: Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos by greatnaija01: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2018
how is this NEWS relevant. Its her personal life na... so we should import facebook feeds here abi?
Re: Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2018
When I saw 'graphic photos' my mind ran wild...

OP you try.
HBD to her. The cake is lovely no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos by NaijaTechnician(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2018
BleSSedMee:
When I saw 'graphic photos' my mind ran wild...

OP you try.

HBD to her. The cake is lovely no doubt.

You can say that again
Re: Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos by erasergozy: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
NaijaTechnician:
Wow!! Popular Facebook user, Lisa James is +1 today she is celebrating her birthday today with friends and family worldwide

Omo see styles the cake is made of GOLD!!

sorry what's the meaning of popular again...

(1) (Reply)

Top Jumia Seller Centre For Jumia Phones, Jumia Shoes, And Jumia Cars In Nigeria / OBA JOEL ADEBOYE - The Unforgettable Hero / Who Are The Top Ten Most Popular People On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.