Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant (46178 Views)

I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria: Lady 2019 Presidential Aspirant Says / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by AntiWailer: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thanks for being sincere.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Proffdada: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
After terrorising the whole Holland with her vagitablegrin

Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by ODUBEZE: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
o
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by chiefadv1: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
We have many toy presidents.

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by PortableToDynam(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
The one wey dey sef we dey pray make we conquer dem, now dz woman wan return terrorism again..iffa say ladies/women be DEVIL now all d feminist for nairaland will say ama bastard.

anyways the question is *Did Terrorism ever leave Nigeria?*
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
I think she meant terrorist not terrorism as a means of revenue generation for the country
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Jimmylenny: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is just a joke
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by aspirebig: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
N.a. wa
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by franktolk(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
I think she's trying to say patriotism
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by CSTR1002: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
It was a slip of tongue. She corrected herself immediately.

She is more intelligent than a lot of men currently in government.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by olumide4785(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
It's Tourism and she elaborate on it not terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
zenith4biz:
She meant TOURISM
I think so too
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by ODUBEZE: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
oOP, she meant tourism na grin grin grin
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Koolking(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
I applaud her bravely as an aspirant.

You cannot be Holland-based and expect to win election in Nigeria, unless you aren't serious and just want to trend on social media.

Methinks, Nigerian women are not ready for that exalted office. Nigerian women are too individualistic and divided to make anything out of a woman president.

At least, a woman gave her best shot in 2015 presidential election. Remi Sonaiya under KOWA party. She earned my respect. Sadly, Nigerian women abandoned her to her fate and decided to stay put in their usual trade - cheer-leading.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Xtargold(f): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
She meant 'Tourism'
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by BlackAdam55(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Xtargold:
She meant 'Tourism'
yea she did grin
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Inanslove(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Another Terrorist again??
........Na this people Nigerians the sabi vote for o
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by jahbiz: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
In guess the woman is from bayelsa, what a beautiful command of English
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Xisnin(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Not another dullard please.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by thunderbabs: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol... Terrorism or Tourism. Naija yaff suffer, chai
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by BlackAdam55(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
jahbiz:
In guess the woman is from bayelsa, what a beautiful command of English
no she is frm Edo there women like traveling and fvck fvck businesse
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by nextstep(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
titsqueez:
I think she meant sex tourism as per her area of expertise

heh heh... you're absolutely right mr titsqueez wink grin
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by nextstep(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
terrorism... tourism... anyway nothing in the constitution says you need a degree to run wink
Anyways let her come and spend some campaign money in our economy: adverts, shirts, rice, awon-boys... tongue grin
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Koolking:
I applaud her bravely as an aspirant.

You cannot be Holland-based and expect to win election in Nigeria, unless you aren't serious and just want to trend on social media.

Methinks, Nigerian women are not ready for that exalted office. Nigerian women are too individualistic and divided to make anything out of a woman president.

At least, a woman gave her best shot in 2015 presidential election. Remi Sonaiya under KOWA party. She earned my respect.[/b]( Sadly, Nigerian women abandoned her to her fate and decided to stay put in their usual trade - cheer-leading.)[b]

I'd. Is sad but what you wrote is the truth.@ the bolded I hope it changes one day.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Guide777(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Please, She wanted to say "Tourism" and mistakenly say "Terrorism". So don't crucify her.
No man is above mistake.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by KingSango(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
TheArticleNG:
An Holland-based Nigerian political aspirant, Monica who seems to be campaigning for next year presidential election says she is going to bring back terrorism to Nigeria in an online video she shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfav19ajm_I

http://www.gistlivepro.com/2018/03/28/i-will-bring-back-terrorism-to-nigeria-lady-2019-presidential-aspirant-says

a·tone·ment
əˈtōnmənt/Submit
noun
reparation for a wrong or injury.
"she wanted to make atonement for her husband's behavior"
(in religious contexts) reparation or expiation for sin.
"an annual ceremony of confession and atonement for sin"
CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY
the reconciliation of God and humankind through Jesus Christ.
noun: Atonement; noun: the Atonement
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by goodnewscliff(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na person wife,, mama,, sister,, daughter,, inlaw be diz? Na wa ohh..... Diz country iz d most amazing place to be
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Darmieque: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
people always want to find faults especially bloggers, she said terrorism at first which was actually quite hillarious grin ;Dbut she corrected herself and say tourism but una no go se that one cos una wan make sweet headlines. undecided undecided SMH
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by Pethilary: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
She wanted to say Tourism and mistakenly said Terrorism. After all Terrorism don already dey hammar Nigeria, what we need is who can exterminate it.
indomitable234:
Nah tourism she wan talk
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by mayuskokoroewa: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
i see that some screws in your brain are loosened.
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by babaireti(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
IPOB graduate,IPOB product
Re: Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant by solochris(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
guterMann:
Forget the English.

You could see passion in her eyes.

You could see good intentions.

You could see her agenda.

What did GEJ do with his PHD.

What has Buhari done after I belong to everybody and nobody?

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DONE

oga forget that thing u are saying, me did not see anything in that nonsense that was saying biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.