Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State (6510 Views)

Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by Phythondancer(f): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2018
The ‘Molic Concert’ is a yearly event which takes place in different location, and this year being the first ever of its kind was hosted at Niger State.
Infinix fans and customer who were present at the event were appreciated with gift items and other amazing prizes to show infinix love' for her fans. wink wink wink

This year’s Molic concert will be a combination of a Mega party and the comedy section for fans to enjoy their selves to the fullest.

More event will be coming up after this, and we will like you to suggest which location you will want to see Infinix next?
Here are pictures from the event

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/267265

Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
So you were at this event ? Wow nice one. wink
Phythondancer:
The ‘Molic Concert’ is a yearly event which takes place in different location, and this year being the first ever of its kind was hosted at Niger State.
Infinix fans and customer who were present at the event were appreciated with gift items and other amazing prizes to show infinix love' for her fans. wink wink wink

This year’s Molic concert will be a combination of a Mega party and the comedy section for fans to enjoy their selves to the fullest.

More event will be coming up after this, and we will like you to suggest which location you will want to see Infinix next?

Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by Horlaidex(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2018
There are some useless news that shouldn't grace fp. This forum is getting boring. sad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by lilfreezy: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2018
I hope them abokiis did not see that girl on stage and shout.... "this is haram" grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by JhyMedex: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
sharp..event looks poorly organized and attended..

jst saying..dey cld so wit beta organization and publicity..
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Wow I Bet U Even That Girl Dancing Don,t Have An Infinix Phone.
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by henry007(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Have y'all seen the new Infinix Hot S3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jienrd-I2DA

S3 comes with Face ID like iPhone X too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b91filSdels&t=1s
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by MrWondah(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Phythondancer:

Op, do you have any idea how I can contact infinix to sponsor an event? I currently have one coming in June.
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by Phythondancer(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2018
MrWondah:

Op, do you have any idea how I can contact infinix to sponsor an event? I currently have one coming in June.
no idea bro, i only shared the news oh. you can check their thread.
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by drfun(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Hope infinix has improve on their phones, as some of their phone cant be us as hotspot with some hp laptop e.g infinix note
Source: infinix phones faults
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by funnynation(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one Omorose
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by Britishcoins(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Ops, which part of Niger state? Because I am in Minna and nothing of such hapoend...
For those who has never been in Minna, the state is made up of different ethnic groups. In fact Hausa are not even the indigenous tribe here

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by abdulkayus(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2018
lilfreezy:
I hope them abokiis did not see that girl on stage and shout.... "this is haram" grin

Ignorant bigot, who told you people from Niger state are hausas? Nupe own Niger state, same state current IG of police come from. He is not hausa but Nupe

1 Like

Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by zakson4real(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2018
Proudly Nupe. Niger State is ours not hausa.
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by jetz(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2018
which part of niger state did dis event took place me no hear or see anything for minna o infact faces on this pix re not familiar
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by jetz(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2018
lilfreezy:
and who told u gwari gbagyi and nupe re abokis shoo do ur findings well before u comment biko
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by henry007(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Britishcoins:
Ops, which part of Niger state? Because I am in Minna and nothing of such hapoend...
For those who has never been in Minna, the state is made up of different ethnic groups. In fact Hausa are not even the indigenous tribe here

So only you is in every part of a state capital shocked
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by Britishcoins(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2018
henry007:

So only you is in every part of a state capital shocked
o
Which other state capital have we met before? undecided
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by newslifeop: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2018
oh
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by friendlyenemy: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Infinix Powers The First Ever Molic Concert In Niger State by yashgeek: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Video Clips From Twitter. (screenshots) / How To Unbrick A Hard Brick Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300? / Blackberry Maker RIM CEOs Mike Lazaridis And Jim Balsillie Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.