Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja (39906 Views)

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by GavelSlam: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
mukhcech:

Saudi Arabia

Ok the Muslims you hate you want to use as a yardstick.
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by 2day6(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
hmm we are getting there. nija go better. but that one no mean say make I no run away.
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by gbemoh: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol.....guess there i no point doing this with you. You have travelled to what states again please that makes lagos a dump ?

Facts dont lie.....don't come here and sound shallow.

Just state facts, and stop this....state the states please I'm curious by the way.

Talk about development and numbers, they don't lie.

deathwing:
Lol.

I was born, brought up and live in Lagos. I have travelled and seen what governance means in other states. Lagos is a dump. Fakest megacity of all time. Lagos is the trendsetter in mediocrity. It has a big economy, but cannot support it. From frivolous taxes and smoky budgets to rent seeking by the great Jagaban.

Ambode routinely evicts people from their communities, people get killed in the process and nothing happens, nobody goes to jail for it. Land for building is more precious than human life and you're here hailing a swathe of land that is being commissioned.

Oya go and eat the Lekki free trade zone na.

Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by bibicici(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
These danfo buses are leaving sooner than later.
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by petenweke: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Look Ambode other states dey Vex o cry
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
martineverest:
the same place I pass daily? see as una overhype that normal-looking place
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by brightleave(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
I no know this place o. Dem 4 show am wen e dirty so I fit recognise am
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by mukhcech(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ok the Muslims you hate you want to use as a yardstick.
How can I hate my self.
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by Obdk: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Samogbo1:
This is not worth glorifying... I do pas ds "little park" on daily basis. Though it's clean but not worth d President's visit.

The space is not up to 2plots.

Even the highly appraised terminal doesn't worth d President's visit.

Though Ambode is really working!

so na dat motor park for awolowo road near local government dem dey hype so.? dem for show phone shops opposite make shame catch dem.
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by Samogbo1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Obdk:

so na dat motor park for awolowo road near local government dem dey hype so.? dem for show phone shops opposite make shame catch dem.

no mind dem bro... na craze dey worry dem so
Re: Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja by fruitjade: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
the Lagos state govt is really working with bloggers. guess they're being paid a lot of money to sell their conscience out. THE present administration hasn't done anything worthy of praise as compared to the last.
let's all take them one by one
1. Roads: please kindly state how many reasonable roads have been constructed.

2. traffic management: it keeps getting worse daily especially when the lastma guys are now with less power. Before now lagosians were very law abiding on the road.
The use of seat belt, fire extinguisher, helmet for bike riders etc

3. drainage: most drainage are blocked. No cleaning, environmental got cancelled just because they stepped on someones toes who knows the law.

4. waste management... that one na no go area.

5. traffic signs: pheeewwww .....

6. security: abegi...

7. vision: 0

The only project I see is that of the Oshodi terminal and the airport road.... having contracted this to contractors who care less about traffic they cause and how it's being done.

I saw the video of ambode addressing the people at ladipo market where he subsequently and unconsciously kept using the word "I will...."
I'm not making comparisons but he should at least use the words " the Lagos state govt".

STOP PRAISING THESE CROOKS...
THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOBS....

THEY can't go to places like Victoria island, ikoyi and banana island to campaign... those there know when a govt is working.

Most people loved Lagos some few years back... PDP was in power even with the hard times of the Lagos state govt as the opposing party then.
I'm not a fashola fan but the guy made me realise that Lagos could be better no matter whose at the top...

Entering Lagos from Berger was so beautiful. the bridges, paintings, no pasting of posters, renovation of govt schools, cleaners everywhere, roads well marked with traffic signs, free transport on some public holidays and Muslim and Christian celebration, hardly would you find places with poor drainage tho lekki and environs were..........

I miss that Lagos!

I could read the signs from a governor with vision... but not anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) / The New Terminal, Malam Aminu Kano International Airport In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.