Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (35952 Views)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools / 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by lawrence35(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin
This cracked me up

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by itzjwizzy(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2018
labanj1:
E don finish
Meanwhile the ones that teach for 5 minutes and write note for 35 minutes. Double period mean say hand must pain you.
Lol grin grin grin. You just described one of my lecturers
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by itzjwizzy(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2018
alphaconde:
french teachers speaking french people from france cannot even understand
Mogbe ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by akinyes(m): 4:38am On Mar 29, 2018
The one in my sch would spend half of the period talking about her fabulous vacation in a place no one had heard of
ableguy:
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by gbagagbogo(m): 4:38am On Mar 29, 2018
The one that will always come to school with egusi for student to pill it

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by correctguy101(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

You did not even weed grass...Bia Op, what government school did you say you attended?

After enough flogging and drying your butt in the sun.... $mh

I've never accepted watching toilets, always pass fence escape each time toilets are mentioned..... cheesy

School was fun,
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by BruncleZuma: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2018
correctguy101:

After enough flogging and drying your butt in the sun.... $mh

I've never accepted watching toilets, always pass fence escape each time toilets are mentioned..... cheesy

School was fun,

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Kennyideal(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
The ever agile agric teacher that mobilises students straight into farms during labour.....
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Gentlelife50(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2018
labanj1:

How I take be hater? Even op no vex reach you.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends Mourn UNEC Student Who Died A Painful Death (Photos) / Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? / Top5 Cheapest Countries For International Students To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.