Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (58420 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by MorataFC: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by origima: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bond on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engaged to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad

Don jazzy should be careful not to have anything to do with akpuru achiaa

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by viktor01(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Don Jay never finish sampling.....Last stage.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
I no blame linda.....she realize that her p*ussy hair is turning gray
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:
Awwwwwwww........This is so sweet cry kiss cry kiss

Well I'm still available Oga Don Jazzy!

The last f*ck we had still dey my body my stallion!!!

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by kenodrill: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Don jazzy just like drama. What stop's him from making his intention known to her all this whileabeg mk him hide him face jare!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bond on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engaged to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad

I love you, Biacan. I really do love you. But, I just got to do this...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

if i catch you ehn!!! wink wink
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Ejiphill09(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
The TEAM everyone must not be married will be disappointed now.
Abeg when is Genevieve and Others getting married? Father Lord Locate them with thier own men.

Don't come and quote me.

BACK2DAURA 2019!

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by redarrr(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
bros u sef slow na..bros make I give u my NYSC camp coordinator,no go slow ooo!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
Wait honey you forgot your lunch......take it

Domestic violence angry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

This gel u need some good preaching wallahi tallahi! and u dey Lagos ko? PM me i get counselling wey i wan counsel u
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by awa(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Don Jazzy was the one that engaged Linda....watch out

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
SamuelTurner:

Really! P*ssy hair too dey turn grey?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by jimb(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

Ur soup go sweet sha
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Domestic violence angry
You started it angry Besides what a man can do women can do.........wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engage to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad
He's was jus too bond on wasting peoples time.. I agreeded wt you jawe..

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
origima:

Bros... Na Easter period we dey.. Pls no vex too much boss...
Savage at its peak

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by LUrdEdwin: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
i cant lafff becuz of woman.. i thaught itz only me oooo... when i lost monica i nearly run mad... i even sang she is gone for her.... grin angry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

Ovoko! shocked Don Jazzy preek wey nor reach 3 inches na dis Orosko dey drool all over dey call stallion. Chai chinekeme! God made a mistake creating money I swear embarassed

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

Really! P*ssy hair too dey turn grey?
yes if there is no proper maintenance
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by biacan(f): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
origima:

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Deflorence(f): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Am suspecting something now.

I think DON J is the man that engaged LINDA.
I pray it is so cos i must attend the wedding whether invited or not; unless it's outside 9JA.
TEAM DONDA say YEAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by hortanlu01: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

Ashawo

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
SamuelTurner:
yes if there is no proper maintenance

by proper maintenance do you mean proper oiling or cleaning?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
vengertime:
Stop sleeping with your MARINE husband Madam

Chai see savage!

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bound on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engage to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad
What Are You Talkinq? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
SamuelTurner:

Oh my Gawd embarassed

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by biacan(f): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
bemejr:
What Are You Talkinq? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.