Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Job Seekers Visa Germany - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Job Seekers Visa Germany (38405 Views)

Portugal Job Seekers Visa / Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by coolsheyi(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2019
@ Togobingi thanks for your consistent update on this thread.
Please does a transport graduate with 2 years experience in public transport stand a chance of employment in Germany with this work-employment visa program ?
Am planing to start the process by Septrmber this year, do I have a chance ?

togobingi:

From their requirements, they say the job you get has to be related to your qualification and work experience. Even if you want to be a masseuse, you need to show proof that you have the certification for that.

https://www.germany-visa.org/work-employment-visa/
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Osumare2013: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Taofeekdboy:
togobingi, thanks for updating the thread, have been following up with this thread for a very long time but I'm still skeptical about my move tho... Please I want you to enlighten me, I am a graduate of Agricultural science in which I major in Economics but I'm currently in entertainment DEPT. Can I get a job seeker visa and look for Agricultural related job over there as I don't have experience in my field for now only the intern period. Please I need your advice on this.
All you need is here https://www.germany-visa.org/job-seeker-visa/

Don't forget, minimum of 5 years work experience is needed. Also, IT and health is more viable over there.

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
coolsheyi:
@ Togobingi thanks for your consistent update on this thread.
Please does a transport graduate with 2 years experience in public transport stand a chance of employment in Germany with this work-employment visa program ?
Am planing to start the process by Septrmber this year, do I have a chance?

Unfortunately, I doubt you will stand a chance as they require a minimum of 5 years of work experience for the Job Seeker Visa. undecided

If you are interested, you can apply for a Master program. Most public universities in Germany are free. However, you will need to have funds for your rent and upkeep for the entire duration of your course.

You can view this thread for more info on the student visa process: https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Osumare2013:

All you need is here https://www.germany-visa.org/job-seeker-visa/

Don't forget, minimum of 5 years work experience is needed. Also, IT and health is more viable over there.

Exactly!
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by cy4by: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Urgent reply pls...

I gained admission to study African Verbal and Visual Arts (B.A) at the University of Bayreuth. I've booked for appointment at the embassy since May and I immediately got an automated mail that my appointment date is being processed and will be sent to my e-mail. Up until this moment, I have not gotten any mail from the embassy and I'm getting worried about it. I need advice pls... What could be the cause of the delay and is there anything I can do to hasten the process? Lectures will begin by 1 Oct.

N. B... It is stated on the visa application platform that no mail should be sent if you are yet to get a date from the embassy.

Help a worried one, pls.
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
cy4by:
Urgent reply pls...

I gained admission to study African Verbal and Visual Arts (B.A) at the University of Bayreuth. I've booked for appointment at the embassy since May and I immediately got an automated mail that my appointment date is being processed and will be sent to my e-mail. Up until this moment, I have not gotten any mail from the embassy and I'm getting worried about it. I need advice pls... What could be the cause of the delay and is there anything I can do to hasten the process? Lectures will begin by 1 Oct.

N. B... It is stated on the visa application platform that no mail should be sent if you are yet to get a date from the embassy.

Help a worried one, pls.

This delay is normal. You just have to wait and keep checking your inbox and junk mail. They will eventually get back to you.
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by kanzjude: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
What about someone with HND in Engineering with over nine years working experience? Can the person go for this visa. Also, apart from block account. Is statement of account allowed. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Odedenshi1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
cy4by:
Urgent reply pls...

Help a worried one, pls.

You should follow up discussion on the German student visa thread. I read there two days ago that if you are yet to get date for interview, you could cancel your previous booking and re-book using a date in December as your commencement date to stand a chance, I don’t know how true it is anyway.
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by spycurla: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2019
We are in the same boat dear, I don't even know if I should still have hope or just give up. My enrollment deadline is Oct. 15 and I still haven't gotten a date for cat B. I'm so confused

Odedenshi1:

You should follow up discussion on the German student visa thread. I read there two days ago that if you are yet to get date for interview, you could cancel your previous booking and re-book using a date in December as your commencement date to stand a chance, I don’t know how true it is anyway.
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Thegamingorca(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
togobingi:

Unfortunately, I doubt you will stand a chance as they require a minimum of 5 years of work experience for the Job Seeker Visa. undecided

If you are interested, you can apply for a Master program. Most public universities in Germany are free. However, you will need to have funds for your rent and upkeep for the entire duration of your course.

You can view this thread for more info on the student visa process: https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

Danke
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Thegamingorca(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
cy4by:
Urgent reply pls...

Help a worried one, pls.

When did you apply for ad
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by SolutionGeneral(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Ugoerico:
I don't know why we Nigerians derive plesure in scaring others from making attempts to be where they are, most annoyingly when it comes to travel!
If you like tell them that they need to be a living angel before they can succeed in Germany! Mind you that you are never God!! And uncountable number of people are working in different cities of Germany without these things you mentioned. Neither are you Job Center or Bundesamt!
Note: before you further talk less or none sense, I am a full legal resident of Germany!

@Ugoerico, please are you still in Germany? I have someone who is willing to come over and he needs info.e
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by SolutionGeneral(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2019
bamdexfarms:

I am not scaring anybody. Just telling the plain truth as to the reality here! It's better to have these info now to prevent extreme culture shock when they come. So which of my points ain't true? Is it the language proficiency requirements or the skills in demand here? I currently school in Cottbus and live in Berlin FYI.

Hi, bamdexfarms!

Please kindly assist on information on what the processing to securing a job in Germany i have who is planning to come yonder. Thanks!
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by charliesyndrom: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2019
Nairalanders I have some questions .
I have a Bsc in Banking and Finance, (I have 2 years post graduate experience not in Banking and Finance field though). I am currently learning German here in Nigeria and I plan to get a B1 cert b4 applying.
My sis is married to a Polish citizen and they are both legal residents in Germany. My sis and her hubby are willing to send me invitation and accommodate me if I'm given a job seeking visa. The issue now is I don't have up to 4k euros and I don't fall under the category of those professions in demand in Germany, like IT, ENGINEERING, MEDICINE,..Are sponsorship letters only meant for students, or can my sis and her hubby send a sponsorship letter stating that they would sponsor my stay over there for the period of job seeking. Meanwhile I have upto 2k+ Euros not upto 4k. What are my chances? Advice please.
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
charliesyndrom:
Nairalanders I have some questions .
I have a Bsc in Banking and Finance, (I have 2 years post graduate experience not in Banking and Finance field though). I am currently learning German here in Nigeria and I plan to get a B1 cert b4 applying.
My sis is married to a Polish citizen and they are both legal residents in Germany. My sis and her hubby are willing to send me invitation and accommodate me if I'm given a job seeking visa. The issue now is I don't have up to 4k euros and I don't fall under the category of those professions in demand in Germany, like IT, ENGINEERING, MEDICINE,..Are sponsorship letters only meant for students, or can my sis and her hubby send a sponsorship letter stating that they would sponsor my stay over there for the period of job seeking. Meanwhile I have upto 2k+ Euros not upto 4k. What are my chances? Advice please.

Check again. I think it's 10k euros now.

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by charliesyndrom: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
stereo:

Check again. I think it's 10k euros now.
For Msc...MSC is 1½ -2 yrs
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by charliesyndrom: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
charliesyndrom:

For Msc, not Bsc..MSC is 1½ -2 yrs
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
charliesyndrom:

Are we talking study visa or jobseeker visa?
See their website again and come back.
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Thegamingorca(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
charliesyndrom:

For your annual upkeep in Deutschland it has no business with whether you intend to continue with the masters restart from bsc or go and push drugs.
Your annual upkeep to have resident permit for student program you need 10k yearly

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by charliesyndrom: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2019
stereo:

Are we talking study visa or jobseeker visa?
See their website again and come back.
Hello. I sent u an email
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by MRBENZENE(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2019
togobingi:

Exactly!

bro a friend of mine wants to know if the sponsorship letter can be from another country like from a sister who is a citizen of USA or UK
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by MRBENZENE(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2019
togobingi:

Exactly!

bro a friend of mine wants to know other than german citizens if the sponsorship letter can be from another country like from a sister who is a citizen of USA or UK?
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by MRBENZENE(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2019
jesse2019:
yes, i will be having the interview by september

come and share your testimony☺
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by benfluleck: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2019
MRBENZENE:

bro a friend of mine wants to know other than german citizens if the sponsorship letter can be from another country like from a sister who is a citizen of USA or UK?

No they have to have residence in Germany

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by MRBENZENE(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
benfluleck:

No they have to have residence in Germany

okay thank u
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by chiboy429(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hello family...

I have a case at hand, and really need truthful tips on how to handle it.
i am actually heading to Germany for my MSC and i have gotten my visa approved but there is one clause I have been battling with which is the blocked account of 10236euros before my visa would be issued to me, i have been able to raise 6000euros now on my approval mail I got from the embassy I was given till 5th of December to forward my block account confirmation of the above complete sum. Please i really need a truthful advice on what i can do. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2019
chiboy429:

Hello family...

I have a case at hand, and really need truthful tips on how to handle it.
i am actually heading to Germany for my MSC and i have gotten my visa approved but there is one clause I have been battling with which is the blocked account of 10236euros before my visa would be issued to me, i have been able to raise 6000euros now on my approval mail I got from the embassy I was given till 5th of December to forward my block account confirmation of the above complete sum. Please i really need a truthful advice on what i can do. Thanks in anticipation

Congrats on your visa sir! I didn't know you could get a visa before confirming blocked account o.
If I were in your shoes and I couldn't raise the balance by the 5th of December, I will send them confirmation of the 6k I have and show clear plans on how I would raise the balance of 4k before the one year is over, to prove that I won't be stranded.

Good luck bro
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by chiboy429(m): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2019
togobingi:

Congrats on your visa sir! I didn't know you could get a visa before confirming blocked account o.
If I were in your shoes and I couldn't raise the balance by the 5th of December, I will send them confirmation of the 6k I have and show clear plans on how I would raise the balance of 4k before the one year is over, to prove that I won't be stranded.

Good luck bro

thank you so much for your kind contribution but the issue is fintiba doesn't issue confirmation of half funding, how will it be then?
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by chiboy429(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2019
togobingi:

Good luck bro

please do you have a sample plan you suggest.? please kindly share. thank you so much for your response
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
chiboy429:

please do you have a sample plan you suggest.? please kindly share. thank you so much for your response

Just use the bank statement where the 6k is saved (has to be in your name).
I don't think they would accept it but you can only try at this point.
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by chiboy429(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
togobingi:

Just use the bank statement where the 6k is saved (has to be in your name). I don't think they would accept it but you can only try at this point.
thank you so much sire, you have been helpful. I will just do as adviced
Re: Job Seekers Visa Germany by kayLion(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders,

please I want to migrate to Germany on the 6month visa stuff too but checking the link dropped here, i need some clarifications please.

1) Diploma of your degree (or any other proof of academic qualification from a German or non-German university) as well as any certificates of previous work experience What do thet mean by certificates of previous work experience here?
2) Proof of health insurance, how am i supposed to get this?

3) Does Germany need to evaluate my credentials and also for the 5years job experience, do i need to show any proof or i just send them my CV?

Please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Unruly Max Air Pilot Holds Passengers Hostage For 4 Hours After Boardin / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.