Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari (32741 Views)

Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wrong advice Isaac Newton-Farris!!
I know you were paid to say this trash.

The only advice you should give Nigerians is to send the Dullàrd back to Daura.

By the way, what is his qualification to advice Nigerians?
Who is he?
Unto what sef?
At best, he is an illegitimate nephew of MLK.
At worst, he is just an APC-hired cosmetic engineer to help decorate their sinking ship.

Who is this?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by hammer6F: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
If i slap that boy...

He will finds his way back to Africa.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by 3kay945(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
He may not be paid but am sure he doesn't know what he is saying. embarassed
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
flokii:

Please keep shut!
You don't talk when people with foresight are talking. Nonsense!
In this case, I choose hindsight.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Buddhar(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Mr. Isaac Newton-Farris, a nephew of American civil right activist, Martin Luther King Junior has appealed to Nigerians to give President Muhammadu Buhari time to implement his reforms and move the country forward. Newton – Farris spoke during a luncheon organized to celebrate the Black History Month for the first time in Nigeria.

Mr. Newton-Farris said, “My advice to Nigeria is this, I know that a lot of Nigerians feel a little displeasure with President Buhari moving too slow on some of his reforms. “I will counsel Nigerians to say give this man the time he needs to do the job that he is doing. He is one of the most legitimate leaders that the continent has produced. And he would if you all just stick to him I assure you he is going to make Nigeria a better place.”

He said, “I know for instance what your citizens will say to me, he will identify the corruption but won’t do anything, he says until an investigation is done. But that is the proper way to do that. You know fortunately he is an honest man, but if he would just decide in his mind what is corrupt and not corrupt and just taking action without a process what will happen with the next guy that comes who might not be as honest as he is.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/27/martin-luther-kings-nephew-counsels-nigerians-buhari

You don't know what you are talking. Just continue to enjoy good life with your family in your country, lucky you were not from Nigeria.
So just keep Quite
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by thunderbabs: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
I believe there re more issues concerning Trump u should be talking about, not our failing buhari
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Mr. Isaac Newton-Farris, a nephew of American civil right activist, Martin Luther King Junior has appealed to Nigerians to give President Muhammadu Buhari time to implement his reforms and move the country forward. Newton – Farris spoke during a luncheon organized to celebrate the Black History Month for the first time in Nigeria.

Mr. Newton-Farris said, “My advice to Nigeria is this, I know that a lot of Nigerians feel a little displeasure with President Buhari moving too slow on some of his reforms. “I will counsel Nigerians to say give this man the time he needs to do the job that he is doing. He is one of the most legitimate leaders that the continent has produced. And he would if you all just stick to him I assure you he is going to make Nigeria a better place.”

He said, “I know for instance what your citizens will say to me, he will identify the corruption but won’t do anything, he says until an investigation is done. But that is the proper way to do that. You know fortunately he is an honest man, but if he would just decide in his mind what is corrupt and not corrupt and just taking action without a process what will happen with the next guy that comes who might not be as honest as he is.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/27/martin-luther-kings-nephew-counsels-nigerians-buhari

who is this MURDERFUCKER and who paid him to say this trash.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by bareal(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Typical black man.... They are never straight forward. He know sey Buhari na disaster yet, he dey talk time.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by donnaD(f): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
abeg who this one help??who is he to advice us?he should come and stay one month here I bet he will not speak this bullsh**t again.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:

He who wears the shoes knows where it pinches. I urge these guys to respect Martin Luther King's memories and stay out of this particular issue. Let them tell that to Trump as we can see that they don't like him
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Histrings08:
Maybe he saw what we're not seeing
He say credit alert.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Daint: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
How much has this one been paid?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by hypnotic(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Trump needs to cut funding to these guys, this is waste to America, these guys are living off the great man's glory without anything credible tied to them, to make it worse see what they are in the news for, what a paradox

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Bigsolo10: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
He is no body.he is in the same category like buhari. Maybe he is trying to say we should have patience with bokoharam for them to come and kill us.stupid buhari supporters who never goes to school. Trying to spoil Luther King name
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by peeps4u: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Histrings08:
Maybe he saw what we're not seeing

How more can one suffer from low self esteem than this?
How can Martin Luther who perhaps has never been to Nigeria or invested in Nigeria in any capacity before see and know more than what's happening to you in your country?
What more time do you need to give a man who has never initiated and completed any federal projects in 3 years but has rather put the nation miles back in development and progress in all areas?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Either IPOB like it or not BUHARI will rule till 2023 Insah Allah.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by rasco2000me: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't blame you because u don't know what Nigerian are going through,ur social benefits is waiting for u,d economy is d state of mess people are being killed every day and u said we should give him another chance.i pray for you to experience d same thing we are passing through

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by degamemaster(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
This boy should respect the legacy of MLKJ and stop saying rubbish. Does he know what the rest of Nigerians are passing through in the hand of that dullardic animal? Btw, what does he have to say about trump and his madness over there in America?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Who send am....he chop winch? Idiot man.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by IamThrive(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oga, come street come talk dis your parayan.

I respect Bill Gates for life!
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by heskeyefe: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is absolute and constitutional madness... The nephew dey stay Nigeria? Can you just shut up Mr nephew
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Funkybabee(f): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
After bill gate blast they bring this one to clear the air abi

Kwontinue

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Emmyjb(m): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
No Chance for him anymore......

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
...a certain nephew of MLK Jnr who died defending the oppressed supports a fulani islamic imperialist....and to think he goes by the name Isaac Newton....this clown should be banished to sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by emmie14: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Martin Luther king you're enjoying his legacy and popularity wouldn't have advised Nigeria as such. He advocated against injustices, segregation, misrule and misconducts in leadership. Racism cum tribalism the list is endless. Martin jr will be alive today or would have lived long if he possessed same mentality as yours. Buhari is not an option to Nigeria's complicated issues. Bon voyage
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by musa234(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
This idiot should come and live in Nigeria to see what Nigerians are suffering. Stupid idiot
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by musa234(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66240263:

See this bigot talking like a god cos I am not in sync politically with him.
What a loser!!!

@TOPIC,

This is a SANE man talking.

GOD bless Mr Isaac Newton-Farris for these true words.

God bless Martin Luther King Junior.

God bless the President.

I Dedicate This Poem by Lauretta Onoche to My President.

This is my President!

His name is Muhammadu Buhari
He is a democrat

For him, everything must be according to the rule of law

Lawlessness is not part of his nature
He won't support illegality

That's what has endeared him to ordinary Nigerians and world leaders

God bless @MBuhari

Trash!!!!
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66240263:

See this bigot talking like a god cos I am not in sync politically with him.
What a loser!!!

@TOPIC,

This is a SANE man talking.

GOD bless Mr Isaac Newton-Farris for these true words.

God bless Martin Luther King Junior.

God bless the President.

I Dedicate This Poem by Lauretta Onoche to My President.

This is my President!

His name is Muhammadu Buhari
He is a democrat

For him, everything must be according to the rule of law

Lawlessness is not part of his nature
He won't support illegality

That's what has endeared him to ordinary Nigerians and world leaders

God bless @MBuhari

See what sentiment has done to you.

Court granted Dasuki bail your president failed to release him.

Mains was restored by your president.

The man that failed civil service promotional exams 3 times and failed to be promoted as director in NIA was made the DG of same NIA against the people that qualified.

Now, the whole world knows Bill Gate. What did he say about your president?

You and I never heard of Luther Nephew.

We only knew of Luther himself.

So, how credible is Luther nephew? What has been his relevance to world economy?

You remember the former British PM that tag your country under your president as fantastically corrupt?

He did that after your president failed to act on an exposé on Rotimi Amaechi.

Please be fare to the hungry Masses.
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wrong advice Isaac Newton-Farris!!
I know you were paid to say this trash.

The only advice you should give Nigerians is to send the Dullàrd back to Daura.

By the way, what is his qualification to advice Nigerians?
Who is he?
Unto what sef?
At best, he is an illegitimate nephew of MLK.
At worst, he is just an APC-hired cosmetic engineer to help decorate their sinking ship.

I taya ooo.

Luther I know

Bill Gate I know

British PM ( Nigeria is fantastically corrupt) I know

but Luther nephew who are you?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Them pay this one to counter Bill Gate damage. This govt and counter reaction ehn!

If we protest today, them go pay pro buhari protesters to counter am. This buhari govt is a joke
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by Histrings08(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Guy, I said maybe... U can't rule out the possibility
peeps4u:

How more can one suffer from low self esteem than this?
How can Martin Luther who perhaps has never been to Nigeria or invested in Nigeria in any capacity before see and know more than what's happening to you in your country?
What more time do you need to give a man who has never initiated and completed any federal projects in 3 years but has rather put the nation miles back in development and progress in all areas?
Re: Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari by breakeven: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is he not a Blackman. When they see black they will call it white. That is the reason they will never grow. Smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / 2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.