Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days (24895 Views)

₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Innoson: 10 Things To Know About The Automaker / Toyota Wants People To Know It's Not Just An Automaker Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by ipobarecriminals: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2018
wink grin grin grin
ZombieTAMER:

Poverty speaking grin
grin
ZombieTAMER:

Poverty speaking grin
u are a kid.i have my own personal house here on Lekki (not proud but fact),.Dey there Dey waste ur life away cool grin smart people invest their money on productivity not on a burden.Can ur miserable self buy Keke marwa?
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by mudiana(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2018
Those saying they won't buy the car , pls una get 1 million for una bank account?
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by sambass(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2018
shortgun:
Will never buy it.
bros d mather is not about buying it but u knw get d money.
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by kcowen(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2018
motor that cannot move when it rains in my area at island is that a motor
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by correctguy101(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Not for orobos. I'll pass....
How would my orobo fit inside this
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by Kingsley10000: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2018
sharp car
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by ZombieTAMER: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin grin grin ;Du are a kid.i have my own personal house here on Lekki (not proud but fact),.Dey there Dey waste ur life away cool grin smart people invest their money on productivity not on a burden.Can ur miserable self buy Keke marwa?

I know your antecedents
You are just hungry
Stop making mouth sad jare
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by iRepMyCity(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2018
I’d rather buy me a Camry.. than buy that uglyass Car..
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by ipobarecriminals: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

I know your antecedents
You are just hungry
Stop making mouth sad jare
kid.The peeps I have assisted financially in one way or other here know beta.i don't engage kid in banter.if u are hungry,send ur Acc.
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by ZombieTAMER: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
kid.The peeps I have assisted financially in one way or other here know beta.i don't engage kid in banter.if u are hungry,send ur Acc.

Lol
Ipobarecriminals grin grin
Such a hunger moniker cheesy
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by ipobarecriminals: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2018
cool
ZombieTAMER:

Lol
grin
ZombieTAMER:

Lol
u know Dat I dey ignored u b4.U are still under ur parents eaten reheated beans.Drop ur acc number.
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by Opoki(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2018
For 3.6m? I'll rather buy ES380 for 2.5m
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by Amaife21: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2018
autojosh:
A Chinese pr
Then you die the fourth dayinting firm, Polymaker, teaming up with X Electrical Vehicle Limited (XEV) recently launched a 3D-printed electrified car.

Polymaker admits that there are also other companies that are into the business of using 3 D printing for production. However, they boasts that their LSEV is not rivaled in terms of size and the scale of intensity.

The LSEV measures 2,489 mm (98 inches) in length, 1,295 mm (51 inches) in width and stands 1,498 mm tall (59 inches) tall, which actually makes it smaller than the Smart ForTwo. The LSEV also weighs 450 kg.

The claim is that it has a top speed of 43 mph (69 km/h) and a maximum EV range of 93 miles (149 km).

According to Polymaker, the car was designed using only 57 components. Meanwhile, conventional cars are made using over 2000 components and weighs more than 998kg.

The 3D printing materials include enhanced nylon, polylactic acid and TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane). The chassis, glass components and seats – are the only visible parts not 3-D printed on the LSEV.

Polymaker says that their car is “four to five times stronger” than an equivalently sized conventional vehicle like the Smart.

According to the car manufacturer, it takes only three days to build the LSEV. Already, there have already been 7,000 orders for the small EV. The company plans to build some 20,000 examples of the small EV before the end of next year.

And how much will the car be going for?

Just N3.6million.

https://autojosh.com/with-n3-6million-this-chinese-automaker-will-build-you-a-car-within-just-3-days/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by ZombieTAMER: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool ;Du know Dat I dey ignored u b4.U are still under ur parents eaten reheated beans.Drop ur acc number.

Come out plain
Hungry boy cheesy
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by Ara99: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool ;Du know Dat I dey ignored u b4.U are still under ur parents eaten reheated beans.Drop ur acc number.
Do you really mean it?
Gt bank 0036926272 savings grin
ipobarecriminals:
Do you really mean it?
Gt bank 0036926272 savings
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by ipobarecriminals: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ara99:
Do you really mean it? Gt bank 0036926272 savings grin Do you really mean it? Gt bank 0036926272 savings
I expect that pig of a boy to do d needful
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by finest0007(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rigel95:
mteeew! motor that you will not see spare part to buy, is that one motor?

Reverse engineering exists. I can 3D print almost any key for instance. I also have a colleague who 3D prints almost any part of any car for custom orders. 3D is going far.

http://www.3ders.org/articles/20161123-ge-opens-lagos-garage-new-home-for-nigerian-3d-printing-innovation.html
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by shortgun(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
sambass:
bros d mather is not about buying it but u knw get d money.
How can u say that I don't have money? Are you in my pocket or do u know my account balance?
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by tck2000(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days by tck2000(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
brilliant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently / The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / The History And Evolution Of Toyota Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.