Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pls Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Brother (511 Views)

She Is Always In Need Of Money! Please Help A Brother.. / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help A Brother by maximizer61(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
pls guys I'm shy i mean very very very very shy so I really want to stop it even if it involves taking hard drugs..so guys I need your advises
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
You've not being cheated before, that's why. If I take what belongs to you which is worth a whole lot and you don't have hope for another one... Say money... You will not fight back? Besides, when anger hold you, you no go know the mind weh u go take do some things.
Re: Pls Help A Brother by agbonkamen(f): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Op come make I carry you go ogba zoo to migle with lions. grin grin grin on a more serious note go out once in a while to watch how people do things outside
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hard drugs? Does that eradicate shyness?
I was like you but I had to break out of it, mingle with reasonable people, that should be your starting point.
Re: Pls Help A Brother by mikejj(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin read books and get involve anything that wil make u face the crowd..make public embrasement ur lifestyle
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Shugarlord213: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
My brother forget hard drugs

ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I got no respect whatsoever for any human being way day bend down pisssss

Things You Should Know About Men / Who else can relate to this? / Masturbating Has Some Amazing Health Benefits

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9