Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (53347 Views)

Naija Lady Removed Her P*nt In Public Prank Because The Man Promised To Give Her / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Catalyst4real: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by daannyy(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Just imagine if he stopped giving you money for 4 months..

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by ikevictor: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Four months cha...

Hian!!
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Naviystiles(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol.. Bae didn't knw she was the side chick.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2018
InfernoNig:
She is selfish to remove sex without telling him. He probably didn't have the patient to wait anymore, he wants sex so he got it elsewhere. Btw the way girls make some decisions and act on it can only tell you one thing (She's cheating or there is someone else). Relationship these days ehn.

Where did you forget your sense of morality? Please go back and find it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by tivta(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
You removed IT for four months? Why? angry
Well, he has removed you too...the duration is what I can't tell.

As for going on holiday with his REAL GF, sorry oh, na the parolz be that.

Guys will call you "bae", his friends will call you "iyawo". One foolish one would even say things like "do you have any friend that's like you? I just wan dey like you and my guy---I dey envy una"

To all the sisters that were called "our wife", only to find out they are side chicks #OneLove Mehn cheesy

stop dating them y demons and you wont be deceived with "our wive"ish
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by kullozone(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Sarang:
grin grin
He's not a real man.. argue with your ancestors wink
Please see my signature
He's a real man... Write a poem for your ancestors smiley
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2018
daannyy:

You think it is e
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2018
daannyy:

You think it is every girl in a relationship that ask for money?
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by joenor(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2018
What made her feel it's the sex that made him leave? she's just putting that one in front... try as a lady to make your relationship work oo jare.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by daclint(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
You removed IT for four months? Why? angry
Well, he has removed you too...the duration is what I can't tell.

As for going on holiday with his REAL GF, sorry oh, na the parolz be that.

Guys will call you "bae", his friends will call you "iyawo". One foolish one would even say things like "do you have any friend that's like you? I just wan dey like you and my guy---I dey envy una"

To all the sisters that were called "our wife", only to find out they are side chicks #OneLove Mehn cheesy

why u dey cast us like this na

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by ekevwe(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
That's how one girl told me no sex in our relationship. I verbally told her NO. I left her for another girl. Now she is begging that she will adjust to her earlier claim. when I have moved on. No way. I can't break the heart of my present girlfriend because of one ignorant girl. for me, no sex no relationship simple.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by kokostick(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Very brief but has lots of meaning.. Nice one ..i like ur write up
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE THINKS SHE'S SMART,. BUT SHE'S JUST AN ORDINARY LUNATIC.. TO BE SINCERE.

SHE "REMOVED" SEX AND REPLACED IT WITH WHAT? MAYBE MORE BAD FOOD AND TERRIBLE ATTITUDE.

SHE FAILED TO REALIZE THAT THE BEAUTIFUL FACE OR BODY IS NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP PEOPLE TOGETHER.

SOME RELATIONSHIPS, AND EVEN MARRIAGES LASTS FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THE SEX IS GOOD. SOME PEOPLE ENDURE THEIR PARTNERS ATTITUDE, OR PHYSICAL / EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS QUALITY SEX TO COMPENSATE WITH.

AND THIS SELFISH GIRL DECIDED AT HER OWN WILL, TO "REMOVE" SEX FROM A POSSIBLY GOOD RELATIONSHIP.
IF HER MAN HAD DONE THAT TO HER FOR JUST A DAY, SHE'LL BE THE ONE TO RAISE THE ALARM THAT HE'S CHEATING ON HER.

THIS MAN HAS PROVEN HIMSELF A HERO, AND DESERVES A BILLBOARD AND A STATUE IN IMO STATE.

YOU SHOULDN'T JUST TAKE ANY NONSENSE THESE WOMEN GIVE YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF BEING "THE BOSS" OR IN CONTROL.
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2018
I've said it here before, South African guys don't play those kind of games. You can't manipulate them by withholding sex, they'll be off to the next one unless they really like you, which won't stop them from having sex with other women. Some women need to stop this mentality of using sex as a bargaining chip, as if you're the only one with a vagina out there.
Like the other lady said, if we're both enjoying it, what is the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Foolish44: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Sarang:
grin grin

Please see my signature

Go and show that your Signature to your ancestors undecided
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by sirusX(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
I've said it here before, South African guys don't play those kind of games. You can't manipulate them by withholding sex, they'll be off to the next one unless they really like you, which won't stop them from having sex with other women. Some women need to stop this mentality of using sex as a bargaining chip, as if you're the only one with a vagina out there.
Like the other lady said, if we're both enjoying it, what is the big deal?

Like they say....what do you bring to the table?

Guess all she brought was the sex, cz if she had other qualities, maybe he would have held out a lot longer

2 Likes

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by CSTR1002: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Just imagine, you already give the guy constant sex and you decide to withhold it without any cogent reason.

Is that not madness?

That is the same issue I have with non -virgins claiming they want to abstain from sex in certain relationships even with their fiance, after they have given that same vagina to previous useless ex-boyfriends that didn't stay.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2018
sirusX:

Like they say....what do you bring to the table?

Guess all she brought was the sex, cz if she had other qualities, maybe he would have held out a lot longer

Exactly. She got paid in her own coin. No surprises there. She should have seen it coming. No-one is irreplaceable.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by coputa(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2018
The problem with human is that they want to reverse mother nature because of the little education they had acquired.take sex out of relationships and marriage it will be left with mere friendship without any emotion,it cannot stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by ybalogs(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2018
A son argued with his father insisting that 1+1 is equal to 11.
D father looked at him and said "Go and buy 2 boiled eggs", the son went and returned with the 2 eggs.
The father said, give one to me and another one to your brother. And the son asks: what about me? The father responds: Eat the remaining nine eggs that are left.....nonsense angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by GGirll: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2018
If all ladies will practice NO SEX till married there will be no single lady on earth but because they cheapen themselves so much to d extent of baby mama n side chicks worse of all they are now being compared with sex dolls and yet the so called sophisticated aka slay prostitutes still can't get it....they continue to dehumanize womanhood all in d name of sex n male attention or money fools....close up your legs all of u n lets see if d so called sex dolls will do d work or if each man won't marry their own.....please this is my opinion write yours n don't quote me wrongly especially those idiotic, dirty cowards that will hide on NL to vomit their frustration whose life is nothing but a mirage....ideal ladies n men will understand while dirty hopeless fools will disagree!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by iamjavadem(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Mumu, how is this different from using ur beautiful girlfriend to test your boyfriends loyality and they end up getting married and abandoning your ass.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by bigpicture001: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2018
for me,no sex,no relationship....its very important to me....thats Wots captures a gals emotion.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS MAN HAS PROVEN HIMSELF A HERO, AND DESERVES A BILLBOARD AND A STATUE IN IMO STATE.
angry

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS APART, SEX IS VERY IMPORTANT
SOME OF THE OVER RELIGIOUS PEOPLE CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE SEX THAT IS NOT SIN.

BOTH GENDERS GO CRAZY FOR IT. FORGET THE MYTH THAT IT'S THE MAN'S FOOD. MANY WOMEN STAY SINGLE BUT DON'T GO A DAY WITHOUT SELF-SERVICING.

IT CAN REDUCE DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY, IT CAN CAUSE FOCUS AND DETERMINATION. cheesy

THEN SOMEONE WILL JUST DECIDE TO "REMOVE" SEX FROM HER RELATIONSHIP. THE WORD "REMOVED" WHICH SHE USED SEFF TIRE ME.

IF SHE HAD REMOVED HER NEGATIVITY INSTEAD, I'M SURE SHE'D HAVE LANDED A BETTER MAN, WHO MIGHT HAVE WIFED HER ALREADY.
This is the kind of people i like making friend with in real life.. people who say the truth the way it is. people wey get better sense of reasoning. My bro you too much.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by ibnchokomah(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2018
GGirll:
If all ladies will practice NO SEX till married there will be no single lady on earth but because they cheapen themselves so much to d extent of baby mama n side chicks worse of all they are now being compared with sex dolls and yet the so called sophisticated aka slay prostitutes still can't get it....they continue to dehumanize womanhood all in d name of sex n male attention or money fools....close up your legs all of u n lets see if d so called sex dolls will do d work or if each man won't marry their own.....please this is my opinion write yours n don't quote me wrongly especially those idiotic, dirty cowards that will hide on NL to vomit their frustration whose life is nothing but a mirage....ideal ladies n men will understand while dirty hopeless fools will disagree!!
Dirty hopeless fools? Well as a member of the gang of dirty hopeless fools permit me ma'am to say I defer from what you said with these few points of mine.

1) Your base for a successful relationship is hinged on "abstinence" which has been proven time and time again to be false. Have you met virgin witches before? Ladies that their behavior could send anyone to their grave? I've met one and trust me, it was there I confirmed that virginity doesn't equate good manner.

2) Sex isn't the problem with relationship. Insatiability is. Ladies you mentioned give their bodies out because of money. I did a social experiment with a number of ladies in my whatsapp contact list promising them 10k to spend the night at my place and I specifically said we're gonna have sex. About 95% of them agreed. Now guys unfortunately are wired for cheap scores. If any cones knocking, an average guy will pounce on it. It's no news that ladies have more self control than guys. That said, you the underlying reason for some ladies opening their legs to any d**k that comes their way is greed and not the need for sex.

3) To your major point that if all ladies say no sex till marriage, there will be no single lady, I'd like to point out that although you used an extreme definite conclusion that abstinence will lead NO single lady because that's mathematically impossible. Some ladies and men might not want to date, you didn't put into consideration the ratio of eligible men to eligible ladies, and most importantly, you can't compare couples in a genuine sexual relationship with ladies that sell their bodies for money.. One is a relationship the other is a business. grin

With these few points of mine I hope I've been able to convince you and not confuse you that I am a member of the gang of dirty hopeless fools (DHF rules).

On a side note: People will always have different views to your own. I for one do understand what you wrote and do believe that most of it are right but when I read the part you called anyone that disagrees with you names, I chose to show you that there's always a flip side to an argument. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Sarang(f): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Foolish44:

Go and show that your Signature to your ancestors undecided

lol do you have a heart? Can't take a joke?

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Sarang(f): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2018
kullozone:

He's a real man... Write a poem for your ancestors smiley

grin grin
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by CAPSLOCKED: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Sarang:
grin grin
Please see my signature

SHOW YOUR SIGNATURE TO YOUR ANCESTORS, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Maxvasia(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2018
slowpoke. The only thing ur stupid self has to offer is your average body and you kept it away for 4 months. Lol. You think girls are scarce? These ladies always lack sense of correct self assessment. You probably think you are mates with a man. Smh. Chop your L in peace while he enjoys a lady who is not as lunatic as u r. Next post abeg
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2018
you took away the only thing you had to offer him! its like Messi signing for Enyimba and being benched!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife / Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.