Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together (82406 Views)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by Akinbahm(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2018
SUSSYASH:
Dancing= 10,...who tell you say she sabi dance

Don't tell me u didn't see that obvious minus sign...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by KushLyon(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2018
HigherEd:
Aba peeps be like:

I'm walking in power,
I'm walking in oracle,
I leave my rice for Favour,
Cause i know Umuahia....

take a look at me I'm a Honda grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by Akinbahm(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2018
royalamour:
grin That girl, just somehow.
Interpersonal skills = 0 Communication skills = 0 Team formation = 0 Attention to details = 0 Team playing = 0 Dancing = -10
Jealousy and Forming= 100%
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by shepherd003: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2018
make she sleep in their middle na,they can manage
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by Akukogagara: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2018
So make we fry pofpof, yeye dey smell
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by toyoC1(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
TEDDY

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by feekman(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Ceecsilly
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by AngelicBeing: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
royalamour:

Interpersonal skills = 0
Communication skills = 0
Team formation = 0
Attention to details = 0
Team playing = 0
Dancing = -10
Add market woman and akara seller skills = 0.

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by 3RNEST(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2018
I notice CeeCe stop talking to Tobi...what's going on?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by Dandanlowo: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Wen wil dis rubish show ends
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by verygudbadguy(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Royalamour,

You no sabi rate atall.. How can u give cee c 10/10 in dancing. She know fit get 3 for my side.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Good for her. Shebi she being dey hoard her breast and pusssssy
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by orumba(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2018
script she was meant to act #bbn
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by HigherEd: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
KushLyon:

���
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by HigherEd: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
KushLyon:

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by NnamdiN: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Aww babe was clearly hurt.

I wish my padi that I no longer talk to feels the same way. grin grin grin until he repays what he owes.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together by fpeter(f): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
royalamour:

Interpersonal skills = 0
Communication skills = 0
Team formation = 0
Attention to details = 0
Team playing = 0
Dancing = -10

How you go score her 10 for dancing? Shaking her stiff backside in front of the mirror na dancing be dat one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.