Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award (19422 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Ezekwesili For Withdrawing From Presidential Race / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / MLK Award Saga: Shehu Sani Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by GenbIoodykiller: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by dynicks(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2018
another heartbreak for them zombies nd irredeemable vultures......they keep getting busted all d time...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by okolet(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Buhazinho my realest padi... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2018
Firefire:

Now laughing in Japanese Yen... cheesy
Me sef dey laugh in Cambodian Riel

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Bcbabe(f): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Masama:
Was he not one of those who packaged the Dullardin and marketed him to Nigerians?
Make we thank God say the mugu no sell Aso Rock to collect the Award! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by udi4eva(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2018
This one weak me

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by biggy26: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Buhari has nothing to hold onto. He and his dubious handlers begged MLK to give him leadership award to confer legitimacy on him but those ones, aware of his extreme and gross incompetent, declined. But they went ahead to bribe a family member with $3m (three millions dollars) to give Buhari fake aware. They didn't know that MLK Centre will know about their evil deeds.

This man has single-handedly destroyed our already battered image
Is that true?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by noona(f): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2018
I'm shocked
I'm short of words
I'm in awe
I'm dazed
I'm bedazzled whatever that means..
sometimes I regret being a Nigerian..
I get really frustrated when my foreign friends ask me about this country because I just can't explain..
I can't even enjoy this Easter in peace since bubu has decided to come to Lagos...

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Breeze don blow... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Apina(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2018
It's so astonishing that a foreigner would leave his country and come down to our country to tell us how to cast our votes, infact telling us not to vote out a particular individual for whatever reason. How low can our politicians continue to sink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by kimjongJezebel: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2018
biggy26:
Is that true?

Very true my dear, so shameful and embarrassing!

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Ojiofor: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2018
This Cow GUNment is very useless i swear grin

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2018
just imagine the integrity-deficient scam i voted?
such a fiasco.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by onatisi(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2018
When we say buhari is a dullard ,people will think we hate the man.
That man is the greatest mistake Nigeria has ever made

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Realist2: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Another Arranged cheap political point blown wide like the Dapchi saga.
One week, one embarrassment and disgrace from a despotic bigot in power.

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Flat-heads are just bitter lots

God knows how they will cope when Buhari wins 2019 election.

They still believe they count in Nigeria`s politics
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by ClintStone: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2018
Why wont they do anything in their quest to win the goodwill of the people their governance has already battered their very existence, just for 2019. Shame on APC and their schemers.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2018
Lmao because of his foreign limit many of us were stranded abroad on holiday we don’t place limits on them but for the first time a president attempted to tell us what to spend...but your son can buy power bike it is well we have God

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by ClintStone: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2018
NO BE ASO ROCK FALL MUGUN, NA THE PRESIDO THEM TAKE DO THE MUGUN. HA HA HA. THE SCHEMERS IN ASO ROCK DON COLLECT PLENTY MONEY FINISH STILL COME BRING FAKE AWARD. 3 MILLION DOLLARS, CHEI...CORRUPTION IN HIGH PLACES.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Igba123: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Masama:
Was he not one of those who packaged the Dullardin and marketed him to Nigerians?
dat was his moment of madness. He's come around, soyinka too.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Captain8(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Who wil giv buhari award except a clueless award

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Amacaco: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2018
The presidency in its twitter handle said that the award was given by Martin Luther King's Jnr's(MLK) family. But the truth is that the award came from the wife of Alfred Daniel Williams "A. D." King, a Baptist minister. A.D King is the younger brother of Martin Luther King Jnr. Their Father was Martin Luther King Snr. The presidency passed off the award to be from Martin Luther King Jnr's Family which it was not. If it was made clear that it was A.D King's Family that gave the award, the controversy would not have arisen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by ajebuter(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Firefire:
I laugh...

Kayode, your fellow fools and ass-lickers are coming for your head.

Oya, APC children of perdition, begin your usual pig & piglets posts + attack.

Useless and fraudulent GONMENT!
Why u wicked like dis na?

When his pigs and cows are ready to receive 3k in Lagos to welcome their lord and messiah today...

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by ajebuter(f): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Me sef dey laugh in Cambodian Riel

Me sef follow laugh in Brazilian Reis

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by 2016v2017: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Masama:

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by 2016v2017: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Buhari has nothing to hold onto. He and his dubious handlers begged MLK to give him leadership award to confer legitimacy on him but those ones, aware of his extreme and gross incompetent, declined. But they went ahead to bribe a family member with $3m (three millions dollars) to give Buhari fake award. They didn't know that MLK Centre will know about their evil deeds.

This man has single-handedly destroyed our already battered image

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Aboguede:
@Mbuhari has been watching from behind seeing many prominent people taking awards and said to self "I take my own".

Just joking. Buhari has made the Greatest country in Africa look like Madagascar an unknown tiny country

Should have just asked Rochas for statue, one standing side by side with Zuma. At least dat one for legit.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by PcashMojo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
gurunlocker:
I am sure another news will soon be out debunking this one. In Nigeria, we always have two versions of news, the truth and the lie.... Patiently waiting!

Absolutely,and the other version will be Lai Mohammed version huh,scientist need to study Lai Mohammed to develop a tech that one can use to Lie his/her way out against all odd!...well is lies is really performing magic in this insane government...and that's the only thing APC archived.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by Firefire(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
ajebuter:

Why u wicked like dis na?

When his pigs and cows are ready to receive 3k in Lagos to welcome their lord and messiah today...

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
ajebuter:

Me sef follow laugh in Brazilian Reis
Laugh don boku oh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by TheKingIsHere: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
What do you expect from a moronic dullard. grin

Buhari is a disgrace to his family and this country.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Buhari Over Fake MLK Award by aragonchuks(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
APC is worse than death itself bunch of liars, looters ..Oya OGa LAI MOHAMMAD over to you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer / Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) / Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.