Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? (13942 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Dembuk2009: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was called "ELERU"
For d benefit of non speaking Yoruba, it means LOAD CARRIER grin grin grin
Old school things..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Dembuk2009: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
sinaj:
My name was on every list of noise makers.

My teacher would call me out atimes to call the names of my fellow rebels without using the list sad

I changed sha after chopping so many canes embarassed

Me issay quite shild now.
Mama d Mama... Chief Executive Noisemaker... People Like You, d Day Wey Your Name No Go De List then Something Must Be Wrong That Day, except You No Come School

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by donnaD(f): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
i was known for love letters even though i went to all girls secondary school,i was known for reading alot of novels and i get paid for writing love letters.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Pororo(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
100 metres races. grin
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Bartwale(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
just one thing...I can talk football from the 1st period to the last.

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by etzmiezbee(f): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
XingXhang:
So let's do a flash back with a nostalgic feeling.

Tell us, what made you popular in Secondary School?

As for me, being a boarder I was always coming first in dining hall so I could serve the rest in my table and ofcourse go with the largest Share.
My table always wondered how I always was the first to arrive at the table even before the bell was properly rung.
Being a tomboy make me popular especially among d guys
Lolz.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by obawinner(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
It was one hot Saturday afternoon after playing football, I was still in boxers sha, I spotted my popsy so I stopped the football and go assist him with his portfolio(very big, and EAGLE inscribed on it) . I lifted it on my head, my physical appearance was very dirty. Dusty, sandy hairs.

That was how I met the whole females classmates and three teachers on the road. (shame sef was ashamed of me) that was how the teacher asked me is this obawinner or eagle. I responded without thinking I said this is oba winner and I'm carrying eagle.

Mehn
They laughed so hard, the following Monday when they were talking about hygienic they used me to describe.. Since then my name was eagle carrier.

7 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by enoch273: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
sinaj:
My name was on every list of noise makers.

My teacher would call me out atimes to call the names of my fellow rebels without using the list sad

I changed sha after chopping so many canes embarassed

Me issay quite shild now.

Epitome of beauty.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by yondiamekenpach: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
hahaha i wa dinning hall prefect and best dry joke teller
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by babatee4all(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was call 'irungbon' well meaning bear bear in pigin funny i don't have any bear bear but i usually touch it every time especially wen d teacher is teaching in d class, trust as a brilliant student i will seat at d back mocking and disturbing other student. The day i was made popular was d day i wrote for sale #5,000 at d back of agric teacher wit celotape and paper d man was carrying it to everywhere he goes for sale #5,000 i was later cought ppl were like is irungbon the time keeper very sturbon and lo nd behold principal sent for me chai on d assembly day na serious mogbe ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by tytunji29(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
lilfreezy:
Wasn't feeling well in ss1 so i shat on myself, my class mates started singing "shiti shiti for body! shiti shiti for body!". It was so embarrassing that the whole senior block was mocking me. Shaite master became my name till i wrote waec in ss3. My Memoirs from Awori Ajeromi Grammer school Agboju wink
I know day skull Wella duo I no attend d skul
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Coldfeets: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
HeWrites:
I use to smoke weed inside classroom and i also you to supply our teachers

Very hilarious! grin grin grin

I wish there was a way I could easily award you the Champion of All Liars!
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anything bad. got good look then but not now. also a computer wizard till anytime in future
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by tytunji29(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pinkyposh:

Sent to your principal? By who?
I tire oooohelp me ask am
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by paroh137(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mathematics! I was (still is) a guru.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by MRAKBEE(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Was the class comedian n also the brain box

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
BuhariSelf:
And You Ended Up Roasting Chicken And Fish Chai!!

Why Evulz...chai!!!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
The number of girls I dated and my nickname.
I had at least one girlfriend I am dating starting from JSS 2 when I was in SS2, Three TP from SS1-3
one unmarried teacher when I was in SS3.
Those are people I sexed, some escape and I pity some virgins.
My nickname is every corner of the school and hostel till today.

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by lolawilliams(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was the tallest female student in the school grin
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mathematics because many dreaded and avoided it like a plague.Once you know it you earn alot of prestige and popularity.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by newoffer: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
my head
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Binchim(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was known for soccer and rap... They call me makaveli de don.. e no mean say we no know book o

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Why Evulz...chai!!!cheesycheesycheesy
grin grin grin

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Frankicent(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
hardbody:
I was the smallest and i think the youngest too....

That meant the teachers liked me and quite a number of the older students hated me

I was either not strong or i was plain scared so the big girls used to beat me up...

.....Until my dad registered my brother and i to learn taekwondo first and later judo.

I became popular and later notorious for fighting other people's causes and screwing up bullies.

Chai you still practice it?
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Frankicent(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deseo:
My tiny waist, academic performance, sports and my great singing voice.

Hmmm lemme see the waist and hear the voice ASAP
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by xprimate(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
My hight and base voice. Everyone will always sight me in the assembly ground and recorgnize my voice when they here it.Their was vertually no hidding place for me.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by allanphash7(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
I be guru at the same time osomo
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Mbabula: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was Small but mighty, i was popular right from the first day i came in.
Cuz i was dressed in pastor's attire, everyone started calling me pastor because the school fail to produce my uniform ontime, so i had to used my customise suit.
Fast forward to ss class i totally change to good stubborn boy, school authorities once caught me bathing naked in front of hostel while assembly was on, omo that day i run naked

Chai innocent me,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by krishfwesh(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
First name on every noise maker

And my nickname
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Iduatei(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was stuborn queit brilliant and the girls was always around me.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by maisauki: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
owe ni... there's virtually nothing that happens that I won't have one or two proverbs to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME / Meet Professor Aliyu Shugaba, University Of Maiduguri New Vice Chancellor / Nairalander Makes Case For Nigeria's Informal Waste Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.