Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? (13944 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by meneski(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2018
my big head...since wen i use am score goal for school team...na be (Buhun garri) dem say my head big like bag of g4.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Professional Player and bleeping my seniors smiley
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Shakiratemma(f): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2018
I had my nose in novels evry tym of the day!!! Especially when twas time for maths grin grin grin... I was nicknamed Novelist cool cool cool
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by olugbokedaniel: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2018
i was known as "the Buldozer" during my JSS days. i usually cleared the ball whenever it reached my feet as a defender then. but i later developed the skill of how to retain the ball for a while before releasing it to the next team mate. lol
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Sagamite(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Not a bad boy per se, but proficient and smart 'school rules' breaker.

Escapologist of the highest order and good in outsmarting seniors when a junior.

Strong mathematician.

Refused to go to church (even though it was popular and fashionable; friends joked I was the "devil" and I liked it).

Organiser and player-selector of underdog football team that unexpectedly reached school cup-final (everyone thought we could not leave group stage at all; I was the vocal motivator and critic of performance).

Nice and fair senior, who only ever smacked/punished 3 juniors that did something wrong directly (Didn't engage in bullying and extortion, despite it being common, the norm and expected; more likely to protect juniors and they knew this and used my name alot for protection).

All these should tell you the kind of human being I have been since I was a child:

- Very smart
- Very fair
- Iconoclast and maverick
- Leader
- Creates and follows my own rules if it makes me happier or a better person

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by alabsmichael(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2018
My complexion and my behaviour

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2018
My brilliancy, creativity and my cuteness... I was loved by almost all students and teachers
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by xprimate(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
lolawilliams:
I was the tallest female student in the school grin
lol same here but a baraton voice when others where still talking like birds.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Hustlersdiary: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
BlackManta:

which kind story be dis grin grin grin

Na public sch story.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by SpikenardSlim(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mine was all round. I was best in physics chemistry x biology. I was also our class Rapper.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by NJsimpleboi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Was intelligent, loved by my teachers... I was always playing with girls after exams, while fellow guys were playing ball or some oda sports....@ one point in senior school, I was dating d most endowed girl in d school. Dat added to my fame��
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by chidexholla(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol... Me na second best for class and top noise maker
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by chidexholla(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
And was some girl's champion...
Tho I can't fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME / Meet Professor Aliyu Shugaba, University Of Maiduguri New Vice Chancellor / Nairalander Makes Case For Nigeria's Informal Waste Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.