Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh (956 Views)

Missing Person - Akinsiwaju Sanya / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos / Police To Conduct Psychiatric Test On FSARS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by starstunna1313(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Right now I am so angry eh right now two of my friends are in ENT hospital department for no reason.. My friends and I experienced why people call them(FSARS/SARS) theives..

Yesterday(28/03/2018) my neighbour who is also a friend asked me to help him share flyers for an Easter event the eldest sister is hosting for children in festac but he will also call two other of his friends to help. So after the sharing of flyers we now went to greet a friend who called us and we happened to me in his area around Cele. After seeing him as we were going home. We got stuck in traffic but beside our car which is own by my friends mum, a brown SUV was directly beside us with four huge men on muftis looking at us. My friend was like this one this men are looking at us are you sure they no be kidnappers(jokingly). When we go to the cele bus stop there was a fuel station there (conoil). We decided to stop there and they followed us and blocked us but as they were coming down from the suv they started wearing a jacket with FSARS 039 written on it that was when we knew you they were.
When they stopped us they took our phones and ID cards. Two people among us are Corp members serving in Lagos. Two provided their NYSC ID cards and one was also on his cap. They seized it and took us to the a building being renovated and they said is FSARS Annex sanya.

When we got their there, they started searching is and the car. They did not see anything apart from the flyers. They checked the guy driving us for his driver's license and they found out it was valid but they said we stole the car or that we are into internet fraud to have been able to buy a car (toyota camry 2015 model) unknown to them that it belonged to my friend's mum.. So when they brought out the papers and saw that the surname ot the owner and the guy driving us matched they started asking for the owner before we told them.. But as this was going on they were seriously beating us with all kind of things they laid their hands on.
When it was time to check our phones.. They log in on our emails, text messages, pics, videos and Whatsapp but did they see anything..They now said we are cultist what do we do for a living and that we should remove our cloths so that they see our bodies but because nne of us had any tatoo or mark they started beating us again.. This time they now started saying we knocked a woman at cele bus stop and that they(FSARS) rushed the woman to the hospital. When we tried telling them we didn't do such they continued beating us asking us are we the ones that will tell them what we did. When of us asked we want to see the woman four of them started slapping him. That he still have mouth to talk.

When it was time to make statement they especially the one called IFEH that is a little light skinned with brown beard was dictating the statement we were going to write but we refused they started beating us telling us if we don't that at night they will take us to the theater at night as specimen. Then later one allowed us to call our people. Then we called the lady that we were helping to share flyers.

When she came and she told that she is a journalist and works with ThisDay newspaper. But before she told them they demanded 500k for each of us that is 2million naira. When she was asking why.. They told her that we made them knock down a woman and they rushed her to hospital. When she demanded see our statements and saw a different thing all together. She now asked how were they able to take the woman to hospital and at the same time pursue is at the express road to catch us and that she wants to see the woman to know her bills they refused saying they will be the one to pay the woman by themselves that we should just drop her hospital bill. And that our bail fee of 2Million naira. That the money should be transferred to a personal account of one of them. Immediately she told them that she is a journalist. They started changing the whole story that she should now pay 10k for each person. They money was even transferred to one of them personal account.
That was how we got arrested and released for nothing just because we are young boys..

I don't know why Lagos FSARS/SARS thinks every young guy out there is either a cultist or into internet fraud.. The most annoying part of it is that they accuse you and beat you to write what they want. My friend's parents are not taking it lightly but from my own point to view I want to share this story to reach anywhere possible so that people will know the kind of nonsense this FSARS/SARS.. Is bail money ever paid into a personal account??

Am so angry right now embarassed

Please Seun, Lala take to front page. Thank you
Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by Horlaidex(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by larrysiku20(m): 4:19am On Mar 30, 2018
You guys should have reported to the nearest police station, thats armed robbery

1 Like

Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by Jabioro: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2018
Add the personal account you people tranfered into and others evidences,their gonna!
Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by dangwarmai(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2018
HATE SPEECH.
Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by andyoscar(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Wellcome to zoo country- nigeria
Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by starstunna1313(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2018
dangwarmai:
HATE SPEECH.

BRO YOU SAID HATE SPEECH... HOW
Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by dangwarmai(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
starstunna1313:

BRO YOU SAID HATE SPEECH... HOW
How can you generalize an insult to the whole SARS?
Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by starstunna1313(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2018
dangwarmai:

How can you generalize an insult to the whole SARS?

You understand that hate speech as to on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.. So bro maybe you need to use another word besides I narrowed it down to one IFEH guy.. Anyway its because you have never had an experience with them for committing nothing. That's just my pain
Re: Fsars People In Sanya Are All Criminals Especially The One Called Ifeh by HoodBillionaire: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
una be guy men na
una for reason with them
last last na 10 to ,15k
last time wey fsars hold me
dem bill me 2m.
afta long talk and street talk
na 20k under 2hrs
men everyone need careful o

(1) (Reply)

Lady Hangs Herself After Her Partner Refused To Take Her Out / 3 Shot At Alakahia, UNIPORT / New Born Baby Found Dead Inside A Gutter In Lagos. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.