Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:10 AM

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze (43807 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Tessyama1: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Few days ago, Nigerian singer, Kiss Daniel was busted for wearing a fake Louis Vuitton shirt.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze, who is a freak for designer watches even called him out saying;

Are Nigerians ever going to learn?? There was once a survey that estimated our average intelligence quotient at 67.

In the developed world, an IQ of 67 is considered retarded and in some countries, such a low IQ entitles you to government benefits.

I initially discarded these figures, but with the level of stupidity I see especially on social media, I believe I have cause to be worried…

I have nothing against kiss DANIELS I genuinely appreciate his talent, so I will pay to download his music, not but it in traffic, because Kiss DANIELS won’t like his intellectual property stolen, I’m sure.

I am hoping he didn’t buy fake and if he did, he didn’t know that he was patronizing counterfeit products.

In many countries, you can earn jail time for buying counterfeit products.

IN FRANCE, YOU FACE UP TO 3YEARS IN JAIL FOR CARRYING A FAKE DESIGNER BAG! That’s right, just carrying a bag could spell out all sorts of woes for you.

Scroll left to see posters at airports in many countries, warning travelers of buying and even wearing these products!

Counterfeiting is similar to prostitution, in the sense that it’s not only the prostitute that is a criminal, those patronizing her merchandise are guilty as well.

Comments like “is it your fake” and “cloth na cloth” only serve to highlight the many shortcomings of this nation, especially with regards to education, enlightenment, exposure and average IQ. ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

Freeze has now revealed that he has had a phone conversation with Kiss Daniel in reaction to the shirt. Daniel blamed it on the stylist who created the look for a video.

He posted;

Just got off the phone with @iamkissdaniel and he explained to me that it was the stylist that styled him for the video that created the look.

He also is a strong anti-privacy advocate who, just like me, is against any form of counterfeiting.

He further went on to state that he really isn’t big on designer items. He just wants to make good music!

And good music he does make, I can’t remember ever hearing a bad Kiss Daniels track! Who agrees?�

Now I hereby issue a stern warning to ALL STYLISTS! Don’t jeopardize an ARTISTE’s career with fake products. Authenticate your sources ALWAYS! Thank you! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/kiss-daniel-reacts-fake-louis-vuitton-shirt.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Tessyama1:

He further went on to state that he really isn’t big on designer items. He just wants to make good music!

Making good music is all that matters.

KISS Daniel my guy....notin do you joor!

Keep giving us your hit back to back!!

Loads of love, gat your back kid bro!

YEBA on repeatttttt............

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by dominique(f): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2018
I don't know why people were on Kiss Daniel's case. Most of these celebs don't buy their clothing, they're styled by stylists or they model for designers or boutiques. The handle that busted the shirt as fake should have posted a side-by-side photo of boththe original and fake shirts.

34 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
dominique:
I don't know why people were on Kiss Daniel's case. Most of these celebs don't buy their clothing, they're styled by stylists or they model for designers or boutiques. The handle that busted the shirt as fake should have posted a side-by-side photo of boththe original and fake shirts.
So you mean the designers and boutiques will gave Daniel a fake top to model on?

Truth is that the shirt is fake and that's all that matters.

15 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
So you mean the designers and boutiques will gave Daniel a fake top to model on?

Truth is that the shirt is fake and that's all that matters.

It's the stylist that gave him a fake shirt in this case, most celebs wear whatever the stylist gives them. Can you give me one or two pointers that indicated the shirt as fake? If you're not savvy about designer brands, you wouldn't know if it's fake or not.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
dominique:

It's the stylist that gave him a fake shirt in this case, most celebs wear whatever the stylist gives them. Can you give me one or two pointers that indicated the shirt as fake? If you're not savvy about designer brands, you wouldn't know if it's fake or not.
well i can't tell if it's fake or not, but nobody has come out to debunk the page that bursted him..
It means people on the know, agree that the shirt is fake..

We should stop blaming stylist, its obvious that Kiss bought the dress and put it on..

A stylist can only be involved if he wants to shoot a musical video or attend an event.

8 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by dominique(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
well i can't tell if it's fake or not, but nobody has come out to debunk the page that bursted him..
It means people on the know, agree that the shirt is fake..

We should stop blaming stylist, its obvious that Kiss bought the dress and put it on..

A stylist can only be involved if he wants to shoot a musical video or attend an event.

He wore the shirt for a promo video and it was selected by a stylist. It seems people feel better dragging celebs over issues like this ignoring the fact that they have a crew who put them out there. If you don't know the difference between the fake and original, how do you expect Kiss Daniel to? He's a musician not a brand authenticity detector.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by joseo: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Me! I will just wear it whether it's fake or original is your assignment!!

go and find out!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by soberdrunk(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
"Anti-privacy"? I thought they said Freeze is an English professor..... angry As dem don catch am, baba run blame stylist angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Ask4diva(f): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by naijjaman(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just make good music but learn from this one.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
See Freeze feeling like king kong. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Swagzlord01(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
even if it is fake bro.... it is not their money.. keep doing your thing.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by bayaar(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Attention Seeker. Next Pls
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Einl(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clothing is intellectual property that should be respected.

A bit like films, music and patents.

Don't wear fake. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by MrImole: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wetin concern nairaland with this
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by adeniyi3971(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
FrZ and Whatever
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Taiwx(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Baddest FREEZEshocked Kiss daniel ma guywink
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by adeniyi3971(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Einl:
A
B
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by adeniyi3971(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Taiwx:
A
C
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by oyetunder(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Fake Nigerians and their fake observations of face things. What do we expect from a jobless society.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
He was scammed
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by frizzy092(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Talk no dy tire you this Daddy Freezer .

12 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by oshe11: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kiss Daniel only wore the shirt and NEVER said it is ORIGINAL, so whats the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by chukzyfcbb: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
some people just like buying expensive things just to prove they are wearing orijo.

That's why boutique sellers will keep reaping buyers off.
Even if you have a fake item, just raise the price to *10 and buyers will think its orijo so they can run off to brag about how much it cost on Instagram/snap

while the seller is laughing at your foolishness for being extravagant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
am still looking for how this is fake
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by miqos02(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Den
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nymeria247(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kiss Daniel would have avoided all these embarrassment if he had worn any of our traditional African attires like Agbada and danchiki designed by Sura the Tailor!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Troublemaker007(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66256367:

Making good music is all that matters.

KISS Daniel my guy....notin do you joor!

Keep giving us your hit back to back!!

Loads of love, gat your back kid bro!

YEBA on repeatttttt............

Have you eaten today

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by stubbornman(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
you get eye to buy chain plenty million naira but you no get eye for clothes...... before nko if you no sing good music you go chop.....stop looking at me and get out!!!... angry angry angry
I say get out!!!! angry angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / Stella Damasus Stuns In High-tops Sneakers Live At Ankara Festival Los Angeles / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.