Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! (6258 Views)

Curvy Plus-size Lady Flaunt Her Massive Boos On Her Hot Social Media (photo) / Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2020
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

¹² And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened,

which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

¹⁵ And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The book of Revelation.

*Whosoever" Pastor, president, man, woman, anyone.

Where do you stand?

Sure of eternity? If you depart from this body now,

Where would you find yourself?

Accept Jesus, the only assurance.
Re: Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! by IamPlato(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2020
fatwomen that always have body odour
Re: Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Your face look like someone that like Money
If money is involved you may want to give in cheesy
if at all i give in cos she get money i must have side chic that follows my spec wahlahi grin
Re: Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
lefulefu:
if at all i give in cos she get money i must have side chic that follows my spec wahlahi grin
Lefulefu hmmm bad guy grin
Re: Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lefulefu hmmm bad guy grin
there was this guy i know dating one very fat warri girl.this girl comes from a wealthy family but one time i notice about the guy is that he only prefers walking with her outside only at night cheesy.weda he is ashamed ppl will see him with her i dont know cheesy
Re: Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
lefulefu:
there was this guy i know dating one very fat warri girl.this girl comes from a wealthy family but one time i notice about the guy is that he only prefers walking with her outside only at night cheesy.weda he is ashamed ppl will see him with her i dont know cheesy
Lol he's definitely ashamed no doubt
But I like them, flesh everywhere lol grin
I even met one yesterday but can't go and meet her
She's with her mum they're also rich
The moment she got down from the car like this every body was looking
There's a mall not far from there so we went to buy bag of pure water
I saw one guy looking at her the nigga just squeeze his face like wtf is this
The girl big she kon tall
Once zini see them like this he use to loose control,although am a slim guy maybe that's why I like them cheesy
lefu try to have one they're good for knacking grin
Re: Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
IamPlato:
fatwomen that always have body odour
Ahhh haba not too good embarassed
Re: Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol he's definitely ashamed no doubt
But I like them, flesh everywhere lol grin
I even met one yesterday but can't go and meet her
She's with her mum they're also rich
The moment she got down from the car like this every body was looking
There's a mall not far from there so we went to buy bag of pure water
I saw one guy looking at her the nigga just squeeze his face like wtf is this
The girl big she kon tall
Once zini see them like this he use to loose control,although am a slim guy maybe that's why I like them cheesy
lefu try to have one they're good for knacking grin
how u wan take knack am? cheesy
u go raise the belle up before u see the level cheesy cheesy cheesy
or those flubber folds on the stomach like that michelin character.I like thick but not too obese.something thic like cherookee d ass or daniella okeke is just ok cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Biggest Nose In Africa (photos) / Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.