Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) (48484 Views)

Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) / My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Sometimes I wonder what type of soil God used in molding black man
Black man is Sandy Soil then Oyibo na Clay Soil?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
See crowd! Call for protest against killer hetdsmen now, 20 people will show up. Nigerians are too comfortable with below mediocre government

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
ottohan:
I will not be surprised if 90℅ of these protesters are of Hausa/ Fulani extraction...

I heard d herdsmen over there are causing mayhem...
Mr hearer, sorry to burst your bubble but Ghanaians are not tribalists
Mother Ghana first and always.

No, the herdsmen there are in check.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by flokii: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Danrizzle:
A united country Ghana is. If it was in Nigeria, so long as the bases in question are situated in a certain geopolitical zone, it's no problem for other zones unaffected.

Shebi?

Just like some group beg Trump to come and destroy Nigeria for them to actualize their country.
They publicly ridicule Nigeria in the international community and expect love in return.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by klax(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:
The protesters are being foolish, the US is just being diplomatic, they can gain access to Ghana's communications channels anytime they want without Ghanaians even knowing it.

And same foolish country gave Liberia one year total eviction and to you that make sense? Go and collect the money then or go and sell Ghana yourself. Nonsense.

What the hell the bastard called Trump and his God forsaken moles want in a shithole land? Oh so they can offer money for access in the shithole land? Thunder fire trump and his entire family join.

Ghana should not accept anything from.those criminals. To hell with Trump and his moles.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:

No, they are foolish just like you
oooh! It is an insane man that will say his fellow black man is foolish. So I think you belong to that group.
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by J2381: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shroud:
I honestly commend Ghana's sophisticated piblic political participation. In Nigeria such news, would not comcern the public except to some educated elites. But it will never be a public concern to warrant demonstration.
It's even a shame, were this to happen in Nigeria, some disgruntled element would cheer the government. I smile knowing many Africans are becoming aware about the gimmicks of the West.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Troublemaker007:
I don’t just understand these 3 people. cheesy
and also the man waving his hand grin
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by abimic(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:
The protesters are being foolish, the US is just being diplomatic, they can gain access to Ghana's communications channels anytime they want without Ghanaians even knowing it.
So long they're not passing through the front door and we're not aware of it. Trump should take his wahala away from our soil, last time I remembered, his most senior representative to Africa was fired by him while still on the soil. Whatever good he has should be directed to Liberia that would need it more than ask them to leave after the expiration of their remaining one year. Trump ko, pump ni

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by ghostmist: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
itsMrIke:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Someone wrote "419 Government"

Does he even know what it means?
That's testament to the soft power Naija wields in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by VonTrapp: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Actuarydeji:
oooh! It is an insane man that will say his fellow black man is foolish. So I think you belong to that group.
It's an insane man that will think someone can't be foolish just because he or she has a black skin so look in the mirror if you want to see what an insane man looks like
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:
remember Ghana is a sovereign country, why should USA always want to force itself on countries?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by Emmasteev(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Whatever Anything,At least They Come Out To Protest And Says Their Minds,Not In Nigeria,We Are Satisfied With Everything Government Embarked On,I tired for naija grin
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by kennycalls(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
There goes your futures, Ghanaians ����there's a silver lining.. Your country will look like Chicago
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is indeed very nice.
The United states and the united nations should stop investing in African as if they are thier puppets.
They will always seek for a way to belittle the African continent by seeking to help her grow meanwhile they are the reason its not growing.
Why has all the British and American oil firms in Nigeria not been able to create a refinery for our crude oil here in nigeria? Yet they prefer to make money here drilling the oil and sending it back to enrich their economy so that Africans will continue to see them as the almighty.
Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:

that's better so we will understand we were robbed, since robber prefers secrecy.

BTW, only fools like you don't know America is the root of all CRIMES and evils befalling the world today and not any tribe nor any religion

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
hajoke2000:
GOD knows what they were doing in Ghana at the first place .....

after giving librarians one year to leave their country .....

hypocrites everywhere
d Ghanaian govt should hold responsible if tins go wrong... US have way of spy another country, their motive is far different from wat d agreement is.
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by ollah2: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:

You know nothing. Exactly what I said sometime ago, they did the very best thing

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:

You are the biggest fool on social media network.
Kindly accept your award

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by heendrix(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
BoStar:

Which kind talk be that? Which access? Is Africa that daft? Even me can block them using technology. Na only them Sabi? My guy forget that thing. America na heaven?

lol grin how he wan take answer all yr question na

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
trustyshoess:
See crowd! Call for protest against killer hetdsmen now, 20 people will show up. Nigerians are too comfortable with below mediocre government
My brother, dat is one major problem we have in dis country, a sitting government can only be make to work if d followers can come out to speak against wat is not rite.. Here in Naija, every one will be hoping for God miracle to happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by vioment: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ghanaians are part of the African pride. They are not just part of it but a leader of it. God bless Ghana.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Wow! Nice one from Ghanaians. Not Nigerians that take everything government shoves down their throat.

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by abimic(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:

If you followed the wikileaks news you will understand what I am saying. They even accessed all the communication channels in Nigeria during the Yaradua sickness and Jonathan acting presidency. The last elections in the US is another example, they accessed the private mails of highly secured organizations in the US who were using latest technology to protect their communications. If they could access the Nigerian President's communication, who be Ghana?
And how does that make a country subjugate and not have a mind of their own. Not only US can break a country's security firewall, even NK can do that, so stop acting up irrelevancies. What we talking is sovereignty and stop stop justifying US' trump parochialism like Buhari presidency. The parliament are yet to fully deliberate and the citizens aren't in support, the agreement should be rescinded, if trump feels disinterested, it won't take him a second to cancel everything if no greater US benefits in the long run.
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Thumbs up to the People of Ghana

Unlike this shithole called Nigeria full of keyboard and twitter warriors where lawlessness has taking over ..

Can tribalism and religious bigotry allow the general public to checkmate the government?

Useless country
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:

It's an insane man that will think someone can't be foolish just because he or she has a black skin so look in the mirror if you want to see what an insane man looks like
you're right! That's why the white are still enslavery us, because people like you still exist in our race.
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by lookingfly: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
These are people who know their right........ If na naija now, they will kill people and trample their right, yet they will hide in their houses without protesting.
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by pawesome(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
That guy is the second picture holding the #shithole placard,please do not steal from us....that is ours and ours it is grin
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by heendrix(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

you don't know America is the root of all CRIMES and evils befalling the world today

go get some education bud. how has US add to Nigeria's problem or africa in general? or how have they been the vector of the worlds problem today? I know ignorant folks like you would come here ranting libya do this Libya do that. change ur mentality bro this is 2018

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by breakeven: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
If they knew what Fulani herdsmen are planning they will accept the US offer.
Re: Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) by vioment: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
VonTrapp:

You were not applying knowledge when you wrote this. If Nigeria was serious, we, ghana, all of west africa would unite and bring technologies that even aliens of outer space wouldn't dare rival. I think Nigeria is unconsciously holding Africa back because the follow our lead, and our lead for a while now, has been inconsistent, unreliable, even out right foolish. Our inhumanity ways are slowly seeping into our neighbors psyche. Nigeria wake up, Ghana and Africa needs us like we need them, we are an important custodian of the African continent and we need to rise ourselves to that level without being arrogant and ignorant about it. Ghana's elites are not trusting us again so they have decided to trust others not in the continent. May God bless west africa, east africa, and southern africa.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear / Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.