Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures (44849 Views)

Reps Reject Innoson Made- In-nigeria Suvs As Official Car: Biafra- Daily Times / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / Enugu Procures 100 Innoson Vans, 260 others For Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by 400billionman: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
And those states with high IGR are borrowing to pay salaries grin

Innoson coming first, Toyota in second position.
I have boarded an Innoson vehicle and the strength of his vehicles is Fast acceleration coupled with excellent Shock Absorbers. I can tell you INNOSSON has taken over Nissan about to contest with Toyota.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
Igbo Amaka.

Anambra state kwenu!
Ndi IMO wuo nu!
Jesus bu onye Enugu State zu kor nu!!
Ebonyi state rie nu!
Abia State gwa va nu egwu!!

Man please add Rivers state there to make us Igbos in general proud again. Please don't forget our brothers in Delta state and elsewhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by 400billionman: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
imhotep:

i want to compare the price with that of new toyota hilux
Innoson has a truck the size of a Toyota Tundra. Go for that one.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
bot101:

Education is more important than schooling. That you can read and write does not mean you are educated. A simple google search will save you the embarrassment.

Empty brain this is what I got for the least categories of trucks in the UK who are my colonial masters.
Maybe you use the American system in your quarters, over here it's British.

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by bot101(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
PurplePatch:

Empty brain this is what I got for the least categories of trucks in the UK who are my colonial masters.
Maybe you use the American system in your quarters, over here it's British.

I now see...your case is a lost one, really.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by dokyOloye: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
degamemaster:
Yes we know that but unfortunately, tomorrow you will change this narrative just to suit your media war and propaganda against the igbos.

Today, Igbo is a major ethnic group in Nigeria, tomorrow, Igbo are inconsequential.

Today, Igbos are landlocked, tomorrow, Jonathan couldn't dredge the river Niger.

Typical of afonjass!
Lolz.
A bu m ezigbo nwa afor Igbo ooo though aburo m onye Anambra,mana ndi oyi m nine since m bu nwata bucha ndi Anambra and a na m evisiti Anambra often.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by princeakino(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
ruggedized1:
Willie is just the best. cheesy
Obiano, God bless you. Nke anyi bu Nke anyi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by degamemaster(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
dokyOloye:
Lolz.
A bu m ezigbo nwa afor Igbo ooo though aburo m onye Anambra,mana ndi oyi m nine since m bu nwata bucha ndi Anambra and a na m evisiti Anambra often.
Ana asugheri Engligbo.....lols. Onyem dalu kwa ooooh!

Mana ihe m kwuru bu ezi okwu. Ndi afonja a n'ezuzu mgbe nile.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by supereagle(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nke bu nke anyi, Tiwa n Tiwa ni yi. We should celebrate ours where ever is coming out from.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by winnah(f): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
dokyOloye:
Fayose doesn't enjoy the type of allocation or IGR Obiano does.
If he increases taxes and fees like Ambode just did,U'll be d 1st to crucify him.
IGR from Onitsha main market alone is more than Ekiti allocation+IGR,before you begin to talk about the Nnewi and other markets in Onitsha,like the popular Mgbuka Obosi where motor parts are sold,Nkpor that houses several markets like building materials,tyre markets,etc.
At least 30% of the containers coming into the Zoo end up in Onitsha.
They also have a thriving big time manufacturing industries base like Innoson,Cutix cables,etc.

in that case, what has he done to make ekiti like that off nnewi.

mind you, all does market were not imported from heaven or a natural resources.

its was someone that made it that.

do something, create something.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by supereagle(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
ruggedized1:
Willie is just the best. cheesy

Don't let Rochas know that. He said that he was the best in the East.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by vastolord4(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
lilfreezy:
Wetin navy dey use patrol vehicle do

For peace to reign.. cool
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by iLoveAnambra(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
21/21 u think say na joke?

Obiano for Third tenure biko

why i love this man is that all the kind of things i wish for

is what i am seeing in Anambra
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by vroy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Innoson should be the official car for all our leaders at least each of them should own one
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by fx45(m): 12:14am On Mar 30, 2018
lilfreezy:
Wetin navy dey use patrol vehicle do
Navy wey mount checkpoint everywhere for Igboland dey collect money from motorists Nigerian Navy doesn't have any business with water
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Alva2018: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Made in Nigeria,that's a good one.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by dokyOloye: 3:09am On Mar 30, 2018
winnah:

in that case, what has he done to make ekiti like that off nnewi.

mind you, all does market were not imported from heaven or a natural resources.

its was someone that made it that.

do something, create something.
That blessing is from God and from efforts of their great grandfathers.
Its not about Obiano.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by cjrane: 4:30am On Mar 30, 2018
Police don become Ajebutter in Anambra

No more standing on the road or using Okada to transport themselves.

Theses vehicles means they are mobile and therefore, no need to mount road blocks anymore.
They should dismantle the primitive road blocks and patrol like modern police in sane countries.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by ruggedized1: 5:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Okoroawusa is the worst gov in the East. Quote me anywhere.

supereagle:

Don't let Rochas know that. He said that he was the best in the East.
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by Obdk: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2018
400billionman:
I have boarded an Innoson vehicle and the strength of his vehicles is Fast acceleration coupled with excellent Shock Absorbers. I can tell you INNOSSON has taken over Nissan about to contest with Toyota.

he uses Nissan engines
Re: Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures by supereagle(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
ruggedized1:
Okoroawusa is the worst gov in the East. Quote me anywhere.

Abagworo come over to defend your Master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.