Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment (23697 Views)

Buhari Condemns Boko Haram Killings, Urges Military To Sustain Attacks On Terror / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Thisis2raw(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66264362:
GOD BLESS THE WIFE OF MY PRESIDENT.
.bro she tryna fool you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by obonujoker(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66264362:

But it came out of the mouth of Stella obasanjo, maryam abacha or turai yaradua abi??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Sunymoore(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by izaray(f): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thisis2raw:
herself... Some Nigerians maybe dumb not me
grin my dear APC is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by saaron(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just when buhari vegetable is planning another foreign medical trip. She has indirectly condemned her husband and her son for medical tourism.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by CSTR1002: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
These people just take us for granted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by klax(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Aisha What

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by sdindan: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
This woman has joined the gang angry

It's finished.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by OboOlora(f): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Only God knows when Buhari touched this woman last

I even heard Buhari has erectile dysfunctional disease

A husband that doesn't remember anything including his age how would he remember his wife has a hole between her legs

I pity Aisha the kind of konji that this woman is facing only the gods of the land knows
Nor pity am, Bayo Omoboriowo de epp am!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Follygunners: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Lomprico2: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Taaa!

After yusuf have benefited from it!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by White007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
I remember when Goodluck Jonathan visited Lagos. Apc said the president's visit had caused a major armed robbery attack in Lagos . That Jonathan should not cause any traffic hold up in Lagos. They complained bitterly about the 15 minutes traffic jam that Jonathan's visit brought. They said that Lagos was too commercially minded to wait for 15 minutes.

But today same Apc locked down Lagos. Not for 15 minutes. For a whole day! They stopped everybody from working. Not for 15 minutes,but for one full day.

Same people who complained about 15 minutes lock down are now applauding 24 hours lock down!

Stinking Hypocrites!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by holorunwah: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Stupid woman she think she and her husband can cont fool us...I gave them this period let m see of they will get treatment in abroad

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Troublemaker007(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

A husband that doesn't remember anything including his age how would he remember his wife has a hole between her legs

I pity Aisha the kind of konji that this woman is facing only the gods of the land knows

[img]https://im-01./mz.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by introvertedsoul: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
This man and his wife are animals.
They no get conscience at all!
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by nextstep(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please don't tell us ... we are not the ones responsible for failed hospitals, frustrated doctors, lack of equipment, and interrupted power. When you elites in power fix our hospitals - and patronize them - you can be sure we will follow suit.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Lucasbalo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
izaray:
All the political parties in Nigeria are worthless hence the leaders are just peeing on the citizens telling them it's manna falling from heaven. The youths should rise up against the Thieflicians hence their future is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Thisis2raw(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
izaray:
I swear

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by BUHARImyDOG: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

see the man that can do it

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by sukinelly(f): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Naso that's what he needs to do.. Let's use our own treatment. Abi no be so?

Http://www.mp3afrik.com
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by visijo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
But bubu is guilty of this..
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by moshino(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

Does your father remember the hole between your mother's legs, or is 'konji' killing your mother?
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why is it that our politicians always talk like idiots? Aisha who her family members believe in spending Nigerians money abroad in the guise of medical treatment. Shame on you for saying so!
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Coolgent(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

Chai! See lack of moral upbringing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by vRendoh(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

Mr Taylor
...you no take the mata too far so? Let's show some respect pls
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Nasir123(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66264362:

Thank you.

In any case, comments here shows most Nigerians(especially Nairalanders) lack some basic skill on COMMON SENSE.

For those who may want to know,the wife of the president is simply telling her husband to do the needful about our medical system. But low brain humans will never grab.

Ask yourself,
How many first lady had ever speak on reality in the past

I so much pity Nigerians.
Spit!
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Larryy: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
I strongly support the condemnation of receiving medical treatment abroad but Nigeria Government has not done enough to revamp our health sector. Nigeria must swiftly prover solution to myriads of problems facing our health sector including provision of all professional medical equipments, payment of salaries to doctors and more importantly, our doctors must be giving enough opportunity work concertedly with medical expert abroad.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by pablo1759(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why call her names? Powers far above hers control that aspect. To me, she's very much outspoken but not on d issue of middle belt killings. Her voice n powers have boundaries buhari confirmed that in Germany
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by jojothaiv(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
A classic example of "An advice to the man in the mirror"

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by seguno2: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bede2u:
This one na hypocrisy madam. Ur family are the most culpable for this. Why dont u practice wat u preach?

Is hypocrisy different from corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses / Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary / House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.