Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here (9967 Views)

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by kosovo(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2010
What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.

He made enormous strides on the Niger-delta, Education, Electoral reform,  7 point agenda etc  . . .  a Very Transparent President, what a loss!

WORDS FAIL ME! cry

R.I.P Mr. President
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Nobody: 12:46am On May 06, 2010
May his soul rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!

ADIEU
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by metalgong5(m): 12:49am On May 06, 2010
R.I.P Umaru
He was a gentleman, although his last days were messed up by the selfish cabal.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by toshmann(m): 12:51am On May 06, 2010
condonlen[b]s[/b]e? . . . . grin
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by kenifeh(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2010
He will be remembered a the first Nigeria President to declare his assets publicly, RIP
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by nex(m): 1:00am On May 06, 2010
A pure man. Religious, truthful, simple, he was a good man.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by toshmann(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2010
he was an incompetent president.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Pk001(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2010
Rest in Peace Mr President
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Nobody: 1:12am On May 06, 2010
may he RIP.

His legacy will be revealed with time.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by OYBMEND: 1:15am On May 06, 2010
Why did he die on the day TRUTH prevailed over LIES

Two Vanguard News headlines captures the significance of yesterday and largely Yar'adua's life as President.

"Yar'adua dies"
"FG drops charges against Ribadu"

A lot of attrocities were committed on behalf of Yar'adua. These attrocities were enough to make a healthy man sick. It is no wonder it has sent a sick man to an early grave.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by toshmann(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2010
tpia.:

may he RIP.

His legacy will be revealed with time.

it is revealed already. incompetent
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by MandingoII(m): 1:21am On May 06, 2010
Yar'Adua took office in 2007 in a country notorious for corruption and gained accolades for being the first leader to publicly declare his personal assets when taking office — setting up a benchmark for comparison later to see if he misappropriated funds. But enthusiasm for his presidency waned as time passed and he made no headway in fighting entrenched corruption.

USA.today.com
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Nobody: 1:38am On May 06, 2010
You may not have impressed me as a president when you were alive but you lived a life worthy of emulation:gentle,religious,simple and a good father/husband.your entrenchment of the rule of law would not be easily forgotten by oshiomhole and mimiko who despite being from the opposition got back their mandate through a process that was never there before;rule of law.
we all are human and the only constant and inevitable in life is death.dont worry about those who insult,curse or abuse you after your death,they will surely become like you onwards since we all are going to die.
May your gentl soul rest in peace.we'll miss you.
RIP
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by AloyEmeka5: 2:08am On May 06, 2010
Everybody is singing eulogies now yet they are the same people who have been abusing him and his wife from time immemorial on Nairaland.

May he RIP.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On May 06, 2010
May the GOOD LORD give to him what he deserves, Amen!! grin

By the way, what about the souls of the many Nigerians who never got the same treatment the man at least gave himself - treatment that helped keep him alive for as long as he lived? What about those souls? Do they also RIP and are they happy to say RIP to the man who allowed them go to their graves with no quality healthcare?
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by labiyemmy(m): 2:11am On May 06, 2010
From the same people who had called him names in his lifetime especially on this same forum, what is man, O God!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Onlytruth(m): 2:14am On May 06, 2010
Umoru the servant leader in pictures.
You will be judged by the ultimate judge. I am a mere man. So, I say rest in peace.  cool

Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Gilbertman(m): 2:17am On May 06, 2010
You know I have just watched the movie"Heart and Soul " on Encore, and I saw how the bus driver came back ,one by one, for these guys that said they still have some unfinished business.And I said is that how it is? One by one the bus will come and take us to heaven.And I was sobered.
I hope the late President lived fulfilled, despite everything.I hope he had a vision and hope for a better Nigeria.
I wish he could borrow some time to come and correct one or two things that needs correction.
May his soul rest in peace.Greet my mum and dad if you chanced on them.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Nobody: 2:24am On May 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Everybody is singing eulogies now yet they are the same people who have been abusing him and his wife from time immemorial on Nairaland.

May he RIP.
you may wish to dig out those threads so we can know those lying hypocrites.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by OAM4J: 3:05am On May 06, 2010
Bye bye Yaradua.

O digba, o digbose, o darinako, o di gbere. (Yoruba farewell)
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by AloyEmeka5: 3:21am On May 06, 2010
La ilaha illa Allah; From my opinion, Yaradua died from smoking related diseases. May he rest in peace and may we the living stay away from that thing called cigarette which is "A fire at one end and a fool at the other." .
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by OAM4J: 3:28am On May 06, 2010
[size=16pt]Interim statement from Prof. Wole Soyinka[/size]

[size=14pt]What passes for the Nigerian nation is nothing more than a tragic arena, and Yar‘Adua is only the latest tragic figure. The vampires, including those within his own family, turned him into a mere inert resource for their diabolical schemes. They have a reckoning with their conscience, assuming they know what the word means. One can only hope that, while mouthing sanctimonious platitudes such as ”Power belongs to God,” they have now learnt that the politics of Do-or-Die cannot guarantee who does and who dies. They must stop playing God. I pray for the repose of the soul of their latest, much abused innocent victim.  - Professor Wole Soyinka
[/size]
http://h2.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20100506246746

The oracle has spoken!
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by udezue(m): 3:40am On May 06, 2010
Very incompetent.
You should have spent ur life herding sheeps and cattle. grin

RIP
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by AloyEmeka5: 4:04am On May 06, 2010
udezue:

Very incompetent.
You should have spent your life herding sheeps and cattle.  grin

RIP

At least you are being honest and remain consistent unlike many Nairalander who have assassinated Yaradua's character 2 million times with their computers only to chant " words fail me", " dear mallam Jesus, why?"
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On May 06, 2010
[size=14pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by udezue(m): 4:44am On May 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

At least you are being honest and remain consistent unlike many Nairalander who have assassinated Yaradua's character 2 million times with their computers only to chant " words fail me", " dear mallam Jesus, why?"

LMAOOOO
I try to be honest brother.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Remii(m): 4:48am On May 06, 2010
May your soul rest in peace, may Allah console the family left behind, especially the aged mother, Adieu Mr President.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Nobody: 5:21am On May 06, 2010
I do think Soyinka should stop attacking Turai.

It's very unbecoming, and there seems to be a personal angle to it.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Nobody: 6:08am On May 06, 2010
Another incompetent interloper bites the dust. Held us hostage for 6 months while rehabilitating himself with tax payer funds. Good riddance, you should have stayed back with ur maalu in katsina.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Latty88(f): 6:33am On May 06, 2010
We always lost great pple in dis contry,as 4 d evil pple dey live long.R.I.P
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Nobody: 6:41am On May 06, 2010
Condolences Ke? Abeg let us be honest, Truth be said, He could have lived a better life. He let so many things go wrong, took us 20 steps backwards, at least we will rest from all the Paid Advertorials by "Friends If YarAdua" and all the he is walking down the steps, hugging His Mom , playing police and Thief with his Grand children.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by hermosa(f): 6:43am On May 06, 2010
this a true account of what took place one day in the villa : my friend who's related to the president says this was a man who was so humble that you could even change the channel of the tv if you didn't like what was on tv at that moment, ' i didn't know him but everyone can safely say he was humble and never wanted trouble, RIP
@Mrs Yar'adua , be STRONG! we're prayin for you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting / Prosecute Anyone Who Pads The Budget - Gowon / Diversification: Nigeria Hunts Down 700,000 Firms In Tax Crackdown To Offset Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.