Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (17989 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Pdp's Apology To Nigerians (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by emmalezy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Former governor of Lagos state, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has called on Nigerians not to accept the apology of the People’s Democratic Party, likening it to the case of a thief who is only begging because he was caught in the act.
He made the call while speaking at the 10th Bola Tinubu Colloquium- an event organized to celebrate his 66th birthday. Recall that PDP through it’s National chairman, Uche Secondus had earlier in the week asked Nigerians to forgive his party’s misdeeds.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/29/dont-accept-pdps-apology-tinubu-tell-nigerians/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chai

See person wey Oyegun take go cleaners don get mouth

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
See this decayed teeth thief talking. Will you close that your odourized mouth. Ole!

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thieffffnubu i accept their apology..Go and die.

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Richer than any PDP era politician living or dead yet he can open his mouth to yarn gibberish..Tinubu clearly has no respect for Nigerians

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by AustineE1: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
if we dont forgive PDP for stealing billions then what would happen to you that stole trillions of Lagos money alone and you are stll raping and ravaging Lagos to stupor....sir, fear God!

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by tesppidd: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol

PDP apologizing is like a cheating man who is not sorry for cheating but being sorry for getting caught.

PDP, NEVER AGAIN!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by kutchs: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
To err is human
To realize and accept your mistake is golsen
And
To forgive is divine.

I would rather have a friend who accepts responsibility for his mistakes to one who continually pushes the blame for his mistakes to another.

I would rather have a PDP made of humans who errs to a APC made of pretending and decayed 'saints'.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by tomakint: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
See who dey talk sef grin grin cheesy grin grin the original thief himself forming elder statesman angry grin cheesy sad grin angry angry

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sir no any honest nigerians will accept PDP apologies, infact GEJ remains PDP Last president of Nigeria.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by kanubiafra: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
APC MUST APOLOGISE TO NIGERIA FOR ALL HER LIES

51 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by izaray(f): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
See him decayed teeth like

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by sunnysunny69(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
APC not a saint but PDP is pure evil . They should have lock up that Jonathan, he's not worthy of a free man . I know his Igbo defenders will defend him like he is their life and soul. I live overseas and know people that have families who serve under Jonathan, they swim in millions of dollars everyday. Never may we have a Jonathan again but I'll accept Tinubu is no saint either.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Clerverly: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
You see frustrated ipob miscreants supporting their Regional corrupt Party! grin grin

Tinubu wey no gree separate from Buhari dey pain dem go...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Amaso99(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Corruptly Richer than any PDP era politician living or dead yet he can open his mouth to yarn gibberish..Tinubu clearly has no respect for Nigerians
.this same corrupt Tinubu made Lagos state what it's today that we are all celebrating including pdp governors! My brother just imagine if pdp had ruled Lagos state from 99 till date! Do u think Lagos would have achieve this fit?
Abeg celebrate the man jor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by cpapa: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:
Sir no any honest nigerians will accept PDP apologies, infact GEJ remains PDP Last president of Nigeria.
u well or are u suffering from idiotism

15 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Fadiga24(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
A corrupt rotten toothed drug dealer telling people not to accept apologies

Buhari has pulled his few puppet strings and he thinks he is still part of the running

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by dlaw70(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
tinubu and osinbajo,is my acceptance ur acceptance So even my acceptance too u pple want to collect it?? Oya kukuma come nd kee mee

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by yarimo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
cpapa:
u well or are u suffering from idiotism
I am suffering from being honest grin tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by KEVIND: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clerverly:
You see frustrated ipob miscreants supporting their Regional corrupt Party! grin grin

Tinubu wey no gree separate from Buhari dey pain dem go...

From all indices which region is the "fake changi" affecting the most and which region is rank lowest in poverty index in Nigeria? Keep supporting failure because you're out to spite the so called ipob.
By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria everyone's brain will auto-reset.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by yesloaded: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Clerverly: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
KEVIND:

From all indices which region is the "fake changi" affecting the most and which region is rank lowest in poverty index in Nigeria? Keep supporting failure because you out to spite the so called ipob.
[/s]

So which Region are always online 24 hours abusing Buhari? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tinubu has gone mad again! hahahahahah

They looted, but never add more salt to peoples injury!

But APC looted, still looting but want to kill Nigerians with hardship, inflation& recession yet you this brown teeth Godforsaken Tinubu wants us to embrace APC?

TINUBH IS THE MOST FOOLISH MAN ON EARTH THINKING THAT HE WILL BECOMES PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY BY 2023!

HE MISCALCULATED DURING THE 2015 ELECTION BECAUSE RELIGION KILLED HIM!

TINUBU, HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE 2023?

BOLA AHMED TINUBU, MAY THUNDER RAPE YOU THERE!

STUPID MAN WEY TAKE IM SON DO SACRIFICE JUST BECAUSE OF POLITICS!

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by usba: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
KEVIND:

From all indices which region is the "fake changi" affecting the most and which region is rank lowest in poverty index in Nigeria? Keep supporting failure because you out to spite the so called ipob.
[/s]

Here are words on marble:

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nwaohafia1: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
APC haven't understood that PDP is not a black kettle like them.

With the current situation

APC = Three legged firewood pot

PDP = Electric kettle...no soot on it.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by eleojo23: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
We are waiting for APC's apology for their numerous failures..

The apology must be nothing less than 30pages before we even look at it sad

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by OSUigbo: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Of course

Only a mad man will forgive PDP

APC is a failure too but pdp planted everything.

PDP is a party of the OSUS

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Gboyeboy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Mutemenot(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Who's he to detect for Nigerians ? I hate elders talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS 'APOLOGY'!!!
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Hemanwel(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chai! This is the extent to which Tinubu thinks his Afonja kinsmen have degenerated; cos I want to believe this message is for his Lagos-Ibadan loyalists.

Mr Tinubu, sorry to burst your bubble! We (Nigerians) had accepted PDP's apologies even before it came. Hence, I and my entire community will troop out en masse to vote any candidate who bears the PDP flag come 2019.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City / Again, Water Scarcity Hits Enugu State (PICTURES) / The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.