Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Please Prescribe For Me The Type Of Skin Cream (black Choco) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Prescribe For Me The Type Of Skin Cream (black Choco) (1442 Views)

How To Make Chocolate Skin Cream / Chocolate Skincare Products For Sale!! Be Choco!! / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Prescribe For Me The Type Of Skin Cream (black Choco) by olahero(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello everyone, please prescribe for me a good Skin Cream as a Black, No bleaching.

That's not cost ooo lol.
Thanks.
Re: Please Prescribe For Me The Type Of Skin Cream (black Choco) by czarina(f): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
olahero:
Hello everyone, please prescribe for me a good Skin Cream as a Black, No bleaching.

That's not cost ooo lol.
Thanks.
It's what I use so I'm just recommending
Shea butter, cold pressed coconut oil and olive oil; you can add carrot oil if you want (the original Olive oil not those things inside Goya bottles, for the original one, you can get something about the size of a codeine bottle for 600 naira but you can also get the bigger bottle for 3k -3500 mind you, there are different Olive brands but if you're buying from a reputable store, be rest assured you're getting the original..brand doesn't matter). Melt the Shea over warm water and mix portions of each ingredient in a bowl, pour the mixture into a bottle or a bowl with lid and voila, you have a "cream". For scent (I use mine like that though) you can add a few drops of sweet-smelling essential oils like Lavender, Lemongrass and the others.

P. S, on really cold days, you might need to stand the mixture over warm water to liquefy

Truth is, when you eat well and when I say this, I don't mean chicken and fried rice 24hrs....I'm talking veggies and fruits alongside meals, you really don't need to splurge on creams to glow-Up, the body displays what it is fed with.

1 Like

Re: Please Prescribe For Me The Type Of Skin Cream (black Choco) by HappyScent: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Buy broze tone.its 600,1300 etc.its will your skill to chocolate

1 Like

Re: Please Prescribe For Me The Type Of Skin Cream (black Choco) by olahero(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2018
czarina:
It's what I use so I'm just recommending
Shea butter, cold pressed coconut oil and olive oil; you can add carrot oil if you want (the original Olive oil not those things inside Goya bottles, for the original one, you can get something about the size of a codeine bottle for 600 naira but you can also get the bigger bottle for 3k -3500 mind you, there are different Olive brands but if you're buying from a reputable store, be rest assured you're getting the original..brand doesn't matter). Melt the Shea over warm water and mix portions of each ingredient in a bowl, pour the mixture into a bottle or a bowl with lid and voila, you have a "cream". For scent (I use mine like that though) you can add a few drops of sweet-smelling essential oils like Lavender, Lemongrass and the others.

P. S, on really cold days, you might need to stand the mixture over warm water to liquefy

Truth is, when you eat well and when I say this, I don't mean chicken and fried rice 24hrs....I'm talking veggies and fruits alongside meals, you really don't need to splurge on creams to glow-Up, the body displays what it is fed with.
I am grateful, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Prescribe For Me The Type Of Skin Cream (black Choco) by olahero(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2018
HappyScent:
Buy broze tone.its 600,1300 etc.its will your skill to chocolate
Thanks. I will check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Registration Form 2018 And How To Apply / How To Wear Plus Size Skinny Jeans. / Top 10 Ecommerce Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.