Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Conspiracy (Romance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Conspiracy (Romance) (5171 Views)

The Conspiracy / The Conspiracy Of Silent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'm starting a new story titled "Conspiracy"

Copy Right 2018 by ijelenwa

No part of this work should be distributed on any form without the prior permission of the author.

Email: ijelenwa2016@gmail.com

SPECIAL DEDICATION: Almighty God

Acknowledgement: To gh0st "anonymous corper" since I finished her story that sounded more like a diary,trust me I became hungry to write somthing. She made me believe that we all have one or more stories in life to tell. (Godbless)

Special shout out to Bibi294 mehn! I call her a goddess of the pencil,she can describe a whole life vividly with just a pencil,her latest work "Showers of mercy" is still in my mental box office though yet unfinished. She clearly made me realised that with just 10MB,I can reach out to Buchi Emechetta or Chimamanda. Adichie.

And finally the O.G herself SheWrites "Beauty & mechanic was a lit,I can't help but to wonder at her dexterity towards life,vividly ascribed on that story.

And to uncjay (your criticism is highly needed)
And to my nairaland hommies- Tife101,Goldenprinz,Hardybatte45,Kaodek,Solvik,olatex25,Sandydayziz,Chinnyness122,Domance,Carajewel,Princessadeola,ola4ola,queenpheesah,prettyMizQdot,Skarlett,Angelinastto,yelacious,Creeza,saraphina,sunshine46

God bless you!
Obinnau, Divepen1
Please let do this...........(Update continues)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
olatex25,Sandydayziz,Chinnyness122,Domance,Carajewel,Princessadeola,ola4ola,queenpheesah,prettyMizQdot,Skarlett,Angelinastto,yelacious,Creeza,saraphina,sunshine46 you are all invited!!
Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chapter 1: The Starting

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Cadec007(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
following
Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chapter 2: The New Boss

3 Likes

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chapter 3: Not Ag

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Cadec007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
you are indeed finished, cos word would spread!

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pls what do u think so far,I need ur criticisms,u are free to abuse me sef. Issa loud grin

I feel like inviting my best friend badohemmy oloun u ar sighted smiley

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
you are indeed finished, cos word would spread!
really

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Cadec007(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
IjeleNwa:
really
yeah! It happened at a very wrong time.....when he made her chief paralegal!
Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by ghostwritter(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Learn one thing here on nairaland, write good stories to entertain urself first and watch others come rushing in.
Nice work u've got here.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
ghostwritter:
Learn one thing here on nairaland, write good stories to entertain urself first and watch others come rushing in.
Nice work u've got here.
Thank you sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Touch pad eratic......chapter 4.....don't seems to b ready 2day angry

And my boss millennial
Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by badohemmy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Pls what do u think so far,I need ur criticisms,u are free to abuse me sef. Issa loud grin

I feel like inviting my best friend badohemmy oloun u ar sighted smiley
Trust, criticism will come, but it will be constructive. There'll definitely be no abuse because you deserve commendation for this beautiful entertainment. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
'

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by SheWrites(f): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Present *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by olatex25(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
IjeleNwa:
olatex25,Sandydayziz,Chinnyness122,Domance,Carajewel,Princessadeola,ola4ola,queenpheesah,prettyMizQdot,Skarlett,Angelinastto,yelacious,Creeza,saraphina,sunshine46 you are all invited!!
yes ke... thanks for inviting... oya take us to promise land

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by uncjay(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
IjeleNwa:

No part of this work should be distributed on any form without the prior permission of the author.

Acknowledgement: To gh0st "anonymous corper" since I finished her story that sounded more like a diary,trust me I became hungry to write somthing. She made me believe that we all have one or more stories in life to tell. (Godbless)

Special shout out to Bibi294 mehn! I call her a goddess of the pencil,she can describe a whole life vividly with just a pencil,her latest work "Showers of mercy" is still in my mental box office though yet unfinished. She clearly made me realised that with just 10MB,I can reach out to Buchi Emechetta or Chimamanda. Adichie.

And finally the O.G herself SheWrites "Beauty & mechanic was a lit,I can't help but to wonder at her dexterity towards life,vividly ascribed on that story.

And to my nairaland hommies- Tife101,Goldenprinz,Hardybatte45,Kaodek,Solvik,olatex25,Sandydayziz,Chinnyness122,Domance,Carajewel,Princessadeola,ola4ola,queenpheesah,prettyMizQdot,Skarlett,Angelinastto,yelacious,Creeza,saraphina,sunshine46

God bless you!
Please let do this...........(Update shortly)

Just came across your work and though I may not be able to go through it as I would want to due to some engagement outside the cyber, I can tell it's a wonderful literary work.

I'm very honoured ijelenwa

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oops

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Cadec007(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
interesting.........someone is desperate!!........... oya kwantinue
Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cadec007:
interesting.........someone is desperate!!........... oya kwantinue
you tink there is desperation?.......wat if u are wrong

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Cadec007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
IjeleNwa:
buh he doesn't love her na, and if she loves him y did she break up in da 1st place?

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Cadec007(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
IjeleNwa:
yep, if she is not desperate she would fight for her love innocently not through blackmail
Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cadec007:
yep, if she is not desperate she would fight for her love innocently not through blackmail
you are right,that reminds me of the way Eric. Manny is desperately fighting Runtown trying to leak his sex tape just for him to remain on their label..............

We'll d next chapters may prove us both wrong....

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Cadec007(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
IjeleNwa:
you are right,that reminds me of the way Eric. Manny is desperately fighting Runtown trying to leak his sex tape just for him to remain on their label..............

We'll d next chapters may prove us both wrong....
waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
'

3 Likes

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Welcom my dearest reader friends!

Ndy87,Bolji299,oloyedprince1,solomondan,ifeoluwatee745,Afolorunshor,Eddyella,Ezinwa25,Zeezeegal,Cmyname,pinkfeet,bizzy500,Godwinfury,bigbauer,kayo80,Danchoco and Loriahlizzy lovefunke
Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by chinnyness122(f): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
IjeleNwa:

Ayam Present!

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Goldenprinz(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
IjeleNwa:

God bless you!
Obinnau, Divepen1
Please let do this...........(Update continues)
I'm highly honour, let's go on

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Bibi294(f): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2018
OMG! Our own ijeleNwa is here with a blockbuster... I dey gidigba for una back... One love

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Bibi294:
OMG! Our own ijeleNwa is here with a blockbuster... I dey gidigba for una back... One love
thanks boss, u inspire me to aspire too
Re: Conspiracy (Romance) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Chapter 7: The Heat!

1 Like

(1) (2)

When Love Stinks..... A Short Story / Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request / Who Has An Idea Of How To take Creative Writing Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.