Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Urgent Vacancy To Be Filled: It & Tracking Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy To Be Filled: It & Tracking Officer (1018 Views)

Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! / Vacancy To Teach Economics / Urgent Vacancy.................to Resume On Thurrsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy To Be Filled: It & Tracking Officer by Riccardobeta: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
To be responsible for IT support & tracking resources management Eg servers, internet, web, computer hardware & software infrastructure, etc. Candidate must also be skilled in social media & digital online. Male or female, candidate is for a junior role, but must have at least 1yr hands-on relevant experience some of which would be in a start-up environment, B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, willing to also learn new things. Send Cv before Tues 3rd April 2018, to:

admin@betabridges.com

Thank you!
Re: Urgent Vacancy To Be Filled: It & Tracking Officer by timagentms: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
location of the job, Please?
Re: Urgent Vacancy To Be Filled: It & Tracking Officer by silbert(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
timagentms:
location of the job, Please?

dont waste ur time. he fire every month and reduce ur salary. he does not know d jon but he cant treat his worker well
i was a victim so i did researched i discovered that d past 3 guys were treated d same way.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy To Be Filled: It & Tracking Officer by sparcklin: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
EVENT USHERS ARE NEEDED FOR A BIG EVENT

Are you interested in an event ushering job? Here is a golden opportunity for you. Serious ladies and guys are needed as event ushers for The National Stakeholder Conference coming up in all state capitals in Nigeria on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th of April 2018.
Payment: N23,500 – N45,000 daily payment depending on your category plus other gifts.

READ MORE>>>>http://www.sparcklin.net/job-vacancy-for-graduate-interns/

How To Apply

To apply, send the following information:
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Location
4. Three quality photos of You
5. Short Description to Afroclipusher@gmail.com Submission of application ends by 11.59pm on Saturday 31st of March 2018.
All entries and applications shall be screened..........READ MORE http://www.sparcklin.net/event-ushers-are-needed-for-a-big-event/
Re: Urgent Vacancy To Be Filled: It & Tracking Officer by BlueScholar(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
silbert:

dont waste ur time. he fire every month and reduce ur salary. he does not know d jon but he cant treat his worker well
i was a victim so i did researched i discovered that d past 3 guys were treated d same way.
Thank you bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobnow Nigeria Available Vacancies / Job For Customer Service Officer At American Airsea Cargo / Interview At Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.