Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (59776 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Ayodele70: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerian actress, Adesua Etomi visited the big brother Naija house today and her husband Banky W watched her.

He shared a video of him chilling and watching and wrote;

Bae on big brother

Adesua had a nice time with the housemates who asked her several questions about her career and marriage.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/proud-husband-banky-w-watching-adesua-bbnaija-house.html

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
What an ACHIEVEMENT!

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by pyyxxaro: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Continue to de happy

Until when Miracle done lash ur wife finish , naa then ur eye go clear

U forget say miracle na He-goat and e nor de use eye see fair gals kiss undecided

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by alphacyborg(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
I love cee-c embarassed

18 Likes

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by jaytee01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bobo dey check well make those demons inside d house no thief him wife.

Boys are not smiling... especially when you spend millions on top wedding matter!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by hazan041(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked

Romantic way of monitoring

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
we have lost it in this nigeria. celebrating mediocrity amidst hunger in the land.

youths, start finding your way!!

these old men don't have any agenda for you one bit.

shey na bbnaija remain now out of all the wahala in this country??

but the rich gotta be richer anyways..

20 Likes

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by ednut1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
If these people shud later divorce they must be lynched

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Jckleiin(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Continue to de happy

U forget say miracle na He-goat and e nor de use eye see fair gals kiss undecided
whats this one saying??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by shepherd003: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
some people character is infectious,hope she won't comeback with what you've never seen her portray mr banky
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by obowunmi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66267149:
What an ACHIEVEMENT!

Both are desperate attention seekers.

She's not even married up to a week and giving off advice.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by tribalistseun: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
alphacyborg:
I love cee-c embarassed
who ask you?

15 Likes

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by davodyguy: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Continue to de happy

guy got no chill

Truth is that, you're very correct.
The guy is shameless.

6 used Condoms found near his bed, then they took an extra one from CECE
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Deolaw: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Moderate TV size compared to the other celebrities with cinema size TV.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by NwaAmaikpe: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked

Several months after marriage, still no baby bump.
Please when are they breaking up?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by nonye6194: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
If I derail with Saturday EPL fixtures now, they'll ban me sad
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by tgmservice: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
muumuu man until u watch miracle and tobi bleep u wife front and back for life tv ur eye go clear say BBN na rubbish
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
To Slap Banky head Just De Hungry Me

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by dbblessboy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Nikkyhoney143(f): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Some ppl r just bitter, what's wrong with him watching his wife on a show.... I love u adesua

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Kaxmytex(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Continue to de happy

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by PrettySleek(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Awwwww so cute, but keep it out of social media abeg. Learn from your previous mistake

1 Like

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Darksider131: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
She looks old angry

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by dust144(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where can I get cheap beer in Abuja? since no news.

Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by kennycalls(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hold something
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by ashewoboy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
adesua.
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by nikkypearl(f): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Beautiful susu...luv the hair kiss
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Nwaohafia1: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
ok
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Thegamingorca(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Darksider131:
She looks old angry
grin
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by GentlePEACE: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Love birds. Waiting for my Mr Right
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by CSTR1002: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
I wouldn't be happy if I were him.

She could practically be sitting on someone's semenn or vaginal discharge given the rate of sex there.
Re: Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House by Nwaohafia1: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Continue to de happy

No chill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) / Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.