Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' (3592 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' by vickayo: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
embarassed
Re: Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Whenever I see a big yansh na mess dey fess enter my mind why? sad
Vaseline crew right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' by Headlesschicken(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin Aunty abeg x it soft? Smh smelling pix of sh!t,once came across dix size of poo,buh d babe butthole dey smell die,maybe cos of d excessive fat d b!tch can't wipe down properly ....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' by Ever8054: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
I always suspect that the odor of shit will always ozz out of those big ass.....so nothing special about big ass....
Re: Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' by myself13: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ike Nsi! Tuehh!!

1 Like

Re: Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' by habsydiamond(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Could this be real or na heavy pampers dey there

(1) (Reply)

... / I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... / My Husband Set Me Up And I Fall In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.