Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Love My Younger Sister, She Is 3 Months Pregnant For Me Photos/video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Younger Sister, She Is 3 Months Pregnant For Me Photos/video (551 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Younger Sister, She Is 3 Months Pregnant For Me Photos/video by Felixgold: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
the hotos will amaze u especially the video part view it
https://flexinnovative.com/i-love-my-younger-sister-she-is-3-months-pregnant-for-me-man-reveals-as-he-shares-loved-up-photos/
A Twitter user is currently trending on social media, after he revealed that he has been smashing his younger sister, and she’s 3 months pregnant with his baby.

Identified as @gurujeremy2 on Twitter, he says they’re in love, and their kind of relationship is unique.
According to Jeremy, their parents don’t of their unique relationship, but they soon will. He tweeted.

Me and my sister have a love that goes beyond the legal system. Some call it inc*st, we call it fate

Our parents don’t know but they will soon cuz she actually 3 months pregnant with my daughter/niece

Me and my baby sister. Cutest couple ever. I love her . The world will never understand the bond we have.

the hotos will amaze u especially the video part view it
https://flexinnovative.com/i-love-my-younger-sister-she-is-3-months-pregnant-for-me-man-reveals-as-he-shares-loved-up-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Wakes Up With A Swollen Eye After Dreaming Of Being Attacked / Hot Romance Story: Perfect Young Couple / Thank God It's Friday..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.