Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) (58383 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Earlier today Lasgidi Online reported on how Lagosians came out in their large numbers to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari as he visited the state on a 2-days official visit.

The crowd were were seen waving at the president as his convoy was approaching the newly built Ikeja Bus Terminal.

We are back back with more photos, see more photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/03/more-photos-of-the-crowd-that-came-out-to-welcome-president-buhari-in-lagos-today.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by bedspread: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

No sane Lagosian who has something doingwill be der.....
98% of those there hv been paid 2k each to be der..

The remaining 2% came to sell cold pure and bottled water ...

1174 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where the cloud ?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by bedspread: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not see the crowd

21 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

yes you are right,
If not because alot of people went to hustle, the crowd would have be something else, it would have be more than 2m people.
This ones that came out to welcome the best president in Africa, Almighty God will bless them abundantly in Jesus name, Amen

132 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wow

If you have the opportunity to leave this country and never come back please do.
I so much love Nigeria to the extent that i will die for Nigeria, come back to life and still die again for Nigeria but i had the opportunity to get a dual citizenship in a country i now call home, it was the saddest decision i've ever made but i don't regret it.

See the people we share a country with lining up to cheer for the man who caused their agony, sorrow, grief, lamentation and poverty

He's sitting in an air-conditioned 200 million naira bullet proofed Mercedes with about 40 security personnel while these uneducated broke fools with less than 20k in their bank account standing in the sun cheering for an 80 year old clueless cow

No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.

463 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by zangiff(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bubu indeed......
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by DaddyKross: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dem go carry Nurtw boys cheesy grin

No wonder they blocked the road.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Computer Village people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by three: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
This desperate inane attempt to lump all residents of Lagos into one "We Love Buhari - We don't have common sense" group is tiring to say the least.

For the record

Lagos has 20 million inhabitants

12 million of those 20 million are adults

5.6 million of those 20 million are registered to vote (some were frustrated out of getting voter's cards)

ONLY 700K of 12 million adults voted APC/Buhari/Ambode

That is ONLY 5.8%!!

#IamLagosAndIDidNotVoteBuhariOrAmbode

No lie will turn this into truth

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
angry

If you are waiting for videos and pictures of where these jobless people are being paid 3k, click like

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Awumen1313: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Make una dey deceive una self, payed zombies undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
zombies on steroids

y would anyone support buhari, if they aren't zombies

14 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gathering of annimals

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by robinso01(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
I will rather go and watch cartoon than to go and see this dullard of daura.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Emvico34: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
these people mumu die. Infact #HUNGERBAD
na dem go run their mouth up and down with their cone head. But immediately dem see de same person wey dem them dey insult dem go rush go dey worship am:
mumu people

13 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:

See you chest beating as if you know it all. Smh

Nigerians are blind lovers and that's what is happening with Buhari.
Most of all these people may not have been paid. Same buhari that have contested presidential elections on about four occasions and kept scoring over 10million.

Reality is that, those 10 million and possibly more would still vote for him in 2019, save if he chooses not to contest

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Infidoniyke(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rent a crowd. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Paid crowded cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Sophia88: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari, your shenanigans will never deceive me because you are a failure.

20 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin HATERS has arrived

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Demmtek(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
When is the election sef, i just weep for this cowhari's regime

9 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by ayaside(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hahahaha...The uniform people will always be there..Give a poor man some money and he will do anything for ya!

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not see the crowd
The yey mod that banned me unjustly does not see how you constitute a nuisance to this website.

No meaningful contributions of any kind

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hahahaahaha, APC and desperate lies

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Germandude: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Paid spectators

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by MissCokie(f): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
cry

You saw Fire instead of Wire right?.... That's Misscokie illusion

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by kay5you: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
And we still want this failure again

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Mcanie: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
And so? Propaganda everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by loomer: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
I still don't understand
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by papi22(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
some are there to see the president who care for animals more than human..
abeg where can i get original ponmo here in china

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / Abubakar Audu buried. Sands poured into grave amidst tears / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.