Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

7 All Time Wrestling Legends - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 7 All Time Wrestling Legends (36867 Views)

WWE To Host Africa Wrestling Tryouts In Lagos / Between Football And Wrestling, Which Among Them Is Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by magnetik(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Mighty Igor ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Dlee1(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2018
This list are the ledend of all time.

List of greatest of all times.
Hall Hogan
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Undertaker
Rock "Dwyne Johnson"
John Cena.

1 Like

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Barrywilly(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Op doesn't know history of wrestling. Where are the likes of Mills Mascara, Mighty Igor, Tex Mckenzie, Eric Brothers, Shawn Michael, the Hart Brothers, Bret Hart, British Bulldog, Eric the Red, Appolo, Texas Tornado, Dick the bulldog Brower, the Great Mulumba, the Great Zulu, Eddie Guerrero, Sid Justice, Uganda Giant etc. Maybe you were still a toddler then

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by reujosh89(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2018
What happened to "Nature Boy" Rick Flair, Stone cold Steve Austin, The Rock and even John Cena??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Suplexx: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2018
The Undertaker is the greatest ever.

Kane is not in the top 30 sef.

My Greatest ever

1.The Undertaker
2.Hulk Holgan
3.Ultimate Warrior
4.Shawn Michael
5.Goldberg
6.Brook Lesna
7.Brent Hart
8.Stone Cold
9.The Rock
10. John Cena
11.Edge

15 Likes

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by BluntBoy(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2018
daewoorazer:
2. Ultimate "Warrior" (Late)

Ring Name: Ultimate "Warrior"
Nationality: American
Debuted: November 23, 1985
Retired: November 9, 1998
Cause of death: Myocardial infarction

He is probably Hulk Hogan's arch rival. He hid his face behind a mask which gave him a fierce look and always spoke in cryptic puzzles. Once you see that muscular man with ropes tied around his right and left biceps with a mask concealing his face, be sure Warrior is the man!

We simply called him "Warrior". Continue to RIP, sir.

1 Like

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Meajor(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Op na wao for you oh....how about yokozuna, Shawn Michaels, Jimmy super fly, Triple H, John Cena.... I dey vex....
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by jabberjawz: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2018
Kane is not supposed to be on that list.....where is Macho Man, British Bulldog, Bret Hitman Hart, & of course Yokozuna.....!

4 Likes

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2018
daewoorazer:
6. Undertaker

Ring Name: Undertaker
Debuted: 1984

Do not confuse him with Kane!
Who doesn't like Undertaker? He is the king of smackdown I guess. I don't know what he did to his pupil but I believe the reason is psychological; basically to instill fear into his opponents. Once he grabs your neck, often times than not, it signifies the end of the game. He is not retired yet; hence, a huge percentage of us will know him and his skills.
Tot they say him Na Kane brother real life

1 Like

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by chidiebere2020(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2018
People like the Rock , Shawn Micheal , yokozuna, hitman hart

1 Like

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by papijulah: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Op, your list is incomplete without the greatest wrestler of all time. ......BILL GOLDBERG

8 Likes

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Olu4all: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Op, d list no complete with the Rock, Stone Cold and HBK. For where u put these guys, anyway can't wait for wrestlemania 34. The empire will beat the beast believe that.Team Roman Reign

4 Likes

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by nedublink(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2018
what of Bret hart,stone cold,Sean Micheal.
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Bebe0147: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2018
daewoorazer:
For those of us who grew up in the '80s, every saturday morning was a chance to see "wrestling". You'd wanna ask why I had that word in quote. I can categorically tell you wrestling in those days cannot stand what have we in contemporary times. Why not grab a sit while we reminisce over these?

1. Hulk Hogan
Op I was thinking hulk is from Canada
Ring Name: Hulk Hogan
Debuted: 1977
Retired: 2015

He was my all time favourite. He hardly loses his fights and sometimes avails himself for an enemy to throw punches at him, all in a bid to exhaust the opponent's energy; and when the time is right to get up, no one can stop him except in very few occasions. He enters the ring saluting the east, west, north and south. His major selling point is ripping his clothes off.
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by jameyjaggs: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2018
dat one na ur own....my all time 7:
JOHN CENA
UNDERTAKER
REY MEYSTERIO
CM PUNK
THE ROCK
RANDY ORTON
EDGE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by BushWickBill: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2018
This is a shït list.

No Ric Flair
No Dusty Rhodes
No Sting
No Ricky Steamboat
No Pedro Morales
No Bruno Samartino
No Bob Backlund
No Bret hart
No Shawn Michaels
No Macho Man Randy Savage
No Steve Austin

People who could actually wrestle.

Abeg LAWMA come and pack this shît by the road side.

When Ultimate Warrior, whose career was like a flash is in a list before the people I called, then you know it's another attention seeking post.

Aside Andre, the wrestlers here are gimmick wrestlers. Kane pretending to be a demon. Undertaker pretending to be a soulless mortician. Gimmicks to capture attention other than pure wrestling ability.

I don match shît this early morning

4 Likes

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Dsholla: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2018
No Shawn Micheal, Ray misterio, Eddie Gurero, Tripple H, Cut Angle......... list goes on

2 Likes

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2018
HBK?
Triple H?
Bret Hart?
Stone Cold?
Nature Boy?
Mankind?
Mickie James?

2 Likes

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Fistop: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2018
My favourites now are Roman Reigns(He remains the best to me as he has fought with almost all wrestlers of today), Seth Rollings, Dean Ambrose, Dolf Ziegler, Usos, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, John Sena etc.

1 Like

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by superhumanist(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Too many razz people nowadays.

These wrestlers mentioned are the ones that local Nigerians know from watching the local channels.

If you had satellite back in the day you would have known far more legends like

1. Rick Flair

2. Sting

3. Randy Savage "Macho Man"

4 Likes

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Expsbterror(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Why hulk before ultimate warrior na.? Anyway both are legends.

Let's clear something straight, for all those listing Mysterio, Roman Reign... Etc. U obviously don't get either of two things. Either u don't know the meaning of all time wrestlers or the fact that u weren't born during the time when legends fought.
We still have wrestlers like ; Yokozuna, British bulldog, Tatanka, Superfly, big Boss man, Sgt Slaughter, Bret the hitman heart, Owen heart, Roddy Piper, Mr perfect, 123 kid (now Shawn Michaels), earthquake, the Undertaker, Rocky (the Rock's father), Randy Orton's father, Andrew, Doink, Razor Ramon, Million Dollar man, Jack the Snake... U still have about a 100more to call before u even get to likes of Goldberg, Ken Shamrock, stone Cold, triple have, Taka Michanoku, the Rock, Dilo brown, x pac, Billy gun, road dog, Christian and edge etc down to likes of Roman reign and others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by BluntBoy(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

But it looked more realistic than what have we these days...Gosh, I can’t waste my time on what they call wrestling these days!

It looked real to you then just as it would look real to many kids of today.
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by swiz123(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Kane a legend, ahead of John Cena, Brock Lesnar, the rock,Ric flair ? Op, the mods has endorsed your madness by pushing this trash to fp/trash bin
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
daewoorazer:
For those of us who grew up in the '80s, every saturday morning was a chance to see "wrestling". You'd wanna ask why I had that word in quote. I can categorically tell you wrestling in those days cannot stand what have we in contemporary times. Why not grab a sit while we reminisce over these?

1. Hulk Hogan

Ring Name: Hulk Hogan
Debuted: 1977
Retired: 2015

He was my all time favourite. He hardly loses his fights and sometimes avails himself for an enemy to throw punches at him, all in a bid to exhaust the opponent's energy; and when the time is right to get up, no one can stop him except in very few occasions. He enters the ring saluting the east, west, north and south. His major selling point is ripping his clothes off.

@OP nice thread but you should.have included their networth, let people know how rich these guys are .. like triple H , the rock, etc
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Rigel95(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

But it looked more realistic than what have we these days...Gosh, I can’t waste my time on what they call wrestling these days!
wrestling was better in the days of Hulk Hogan, Hitman et all but these days, when I tune in and see the apology they call wrestling,I just shake my head.
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by surveyorchimez(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2018
So Shawn Micheal n hit man no dey dis ur list abeg increase that list o.

1 Like

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Niceguy123: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2018
optimist25:
What about Japanese yokostuna....shawn Michael

Yes poor I was looking for those two in that list

Thanks.
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Yokozuna.
Shawn Michael.
John Cena.
Big show.
Triple H.
Stone cold.

Damn! I remember when my mom and I used to watch wrestling together and scream. It was her favourite sport.
Undertaker would come in a Casket, Kane would give him a tough time and whoop his azz.

Ray mysterious was my fav. Small but he was the wizkid with so much skills then. Always showing off His acrobatics.

1 Like

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Lamzzyy(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2018
people on pants fighting for belts doesn't add up... undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Actuarydeji(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2018
This list is fake Real Name: Ojo Oladimeji Ring Name: actuarydeji Nationality: Nigerian
The arch rival of John Cena, RKO, Big Show, AJ style
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by matgold(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Ok
Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by Angel1696: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Wrestling is not real. It is basically entertainment; what you see is like watching a movie.

wrestling is real my guy if u doubt ma ask mike Tyson when Shawn Michael super kick him in 1995 or ask Floyd Mayweather when big show chop out his chest at wrestlemania 24 that's in 2008 or ask the current President of USA Donald trump what stone cold Steve Austin did to him at wrestlemania 23 that's 2007 what those wrestlers did to them and if their life ever remain the same after an encounter with a wrestler in a squared circled.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) / Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) / Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.