Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Information Every Online Business Persons Should Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Every Online Business Persons Should Know (799 Views)

One Piece Of Information Every Advertiser Must Know About FB Advertising 2021 / Five Epayment Tips Every Online Shopper Should Know / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Every Online Business Persons Should Know by kelvinhilton(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2018
wondering why some folks are more success in online business?? One of the keyway of financial supremacy is "KNOWLEDGE" . When I said knowledge I meant information.
Getting the right information to skyrocket your business is what it takes to be a big name in the game. What most (onliners) failed to understand is no business survives without adequate advertisement.

Many businesses seem to think that a company logo on a banner ad is enough to get people to click on it. But it's not. A message that "rings a bell," makes a promise or asks an enticing question is much more likely to get someone to want to know more. Think of it as "What's behind door #1?" Hang something on the "curtain" that makes someone want to see what's behind it. Remember that an online customer is already engaged and focused--unlike a radio listener or even a TV viewer, who may only be half paying attention or out of the room when an ad appears.
There are different methods of advertising your business online, No matter what method you choose for marketing your business on the web, as long as you ensure that you're adding value along the way, and you're implementing the proper set of marketing habits, you'll eventually reap the rewards of your work over time. It won't happen overnight. But then again, nothing worthwhile ever does. Below you'll find some the best methods -- in both the short and long term -- for driving that all-important traffic to your site and pages online. 
(1) Create a blog and post high-quality content regularly.

(2)Use Facebook ads and strategically-targeted landing pages.
(3)Create useful video tutorials on YouTube.
(4)Develop a relationship with your customers through email marketing.
(5) Collaborate with popular bloggers in your niche.
(6)  Leverage the power of Instagram influencers.
For those interested, I have an E-book that covers 50 SOCIAL MEDIA AND ADVERTISING. FOR JUST A TOKEN(1000 NAIRA) contact me for details.

1 Like

Re: Information Every Online Business Persons Should Know by Blackpromise(m): 4:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Hallo...i am interested
connect me on whattsapp 07068829187.
kelvinhilton:
wondering why some folks are more success in online business?? One of the keyway of financial supremacy is "KNOWLEDGE" . When I said knowledge I meant information.
Getting the right information to skyrocket your business is what it takes to be a big name in the game. What most (onliners) failed to understand is no business survives without adequate advertisement.

Many businesses seem to think that a company logo on a banner ad is enough to get people to click on it. But it's not. A message that "rings a bell," makes a promise or asks an enticing question is much more likely to get someone to want to know more. Think of it as "What's behind door #1?" Hang something on the "curtain" that makes someone want to see what's behind it. Remember that an online customer is already engaged and focused--unlike a radio listener or even a TV viewer, who may only be half paying attention or out of the room when an ad appears.
There are different methods of advertising your business online, No matter what method you choose for marketing your business on the web, as long as you ensure that you're adding value along the way, and you're implementing the proper set of marketing habits, you'll eventually reap the rewards of your work over time. It won't happen overnight. But then again, nothing worthwhile ever does. Below you'll find some the best methods -- in both the short and long term -- for driving that all-important traffic to your site and pages online. 
(1) Create a blog and post high-quality content regularly.

(2)Use Facebook ads and strategically-targeted landing pages.
(3)Create useful video tutorials on YouTube.
(4)Develop a relationship with your customers through email marketing.
(5) Collaborate with popular bloggers in your niche.
(6)  Leverage the power of Instagram influencers.
For those interested, I have an E-book that covers 50 SOCIAL MEDIA AND ADVERTISING. FOR JUST A TOKEN(1000 NAIRA) contact me for details.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create T Shirt Design And Make Money On Amazon Without Investing A Dime / How To Know If You Will Become Rich Or Poor In Future / Joining A Private Bus To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.