Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Has Allah Predestined Everything? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Has Allah Predestined Everything? (5543 Views)

Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Allah Predestined Everything? by tintingz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Toor grin grin
That image quote depict an imperfect God.

Problems:

> God is not all knowing and all powerful

> God didn't create humans perfectly in the beginning.

> Freewill in evolutionary system is still a debate, but many scientists hold that freewill doesn't exist or is an illusion.

> If humans choice and action are done by thier own discretion, is God aware of it beforehand, if he's aware of it beforehand where is the freewill and if he's not is he All-knowing?
Re: Has Allah Predestined Everything? by NotComplaining: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
tintingz:
Wrong, maybe your educated Muslims doesn't see the absurdity in putting together freewill and predestination, in a nutshell they don't understand what they means.

There is no absolute free will. We know that Allah has written everything, big and small in a clear book. Blessed is the one who is guided.

But this knowledge is in the unseen. None knows of its entirety but Allah, The First & The Last. If you do not want to be a victim rectify your ways. Which part of Qadr is stopping you from cleaning your heart and amending your ways? You are your own justifier, you are proof against yourself. How can you claim Qadr is against you when you have not been privy to its unseen content? How can you claim God is unjust when he did condemn you to hell while you are alive?

For all we know your current state of transgression can be merely a phase and a platform for you to achieve greatness or it could be a means for testing others. Only Allah Knows this.

So your arguments are weak.
Re: Has Allah Predestined Everything? by tintingz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
NotComplaining:

There is no absolute free will. We know that Allah has written everything, big and small in a clear book. Blessed is the one who is guided.

But this knowledge is in the unseen. None knows of its entirety but Allah, The First & The Last. If you do not want to be a victim rectify your ways. Which part of Qadr is stopping you from cleaning your heart and amending your ways? You are your own justifier, you are proof against yourself. How can you claim Qadr is against you when you have not been privy to its unseen content? How can you claim God is unjust when he did condemn you to hell while you are alive?

For all we know your current state of transgression can be merely a phase and a platform for you to achieve greatness or it could be a means for testing others. Only Allah Knows this.

So your arguments are weak.
Empty talk.

What do you mean by not fall victim and change my ways?

Allah knows those that he will guide and those that he will mislead(according to the Quran).

I don't get your point, if Allah the all-powerful and all-knowing knows Satan will be the prime evil that will lead humans astray, why didn't he stop him from the beginning? Who should be blame?

You agree Allah has written everything both big and small, what then is your argument?
Re: Has Allah Predestined Everything? by AlBaqir(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
tintingz:
That image quote depict an imperfect God.

Problems:

> God is not all knowing and all powerful

> God didn't create humans perfectly in the beginning.

> Freewill in evolutionary system is still a debate, but many scientists hold that freewill doesn't exist or is an illusion.

> If humans choice and action are done by thier own discretion, is God aware of it beforehand, if he's aware of it beforehand where is the freewill and if he's not is he All-knowing?

# You have no shame man. And I can see how insecure you are. You have revealed your disbelief in God, His attributes and predestination. So, who the hell are you to teach believers in God about God?! You should have packed your profile away from "Islam section or religious section" by now. Or has "Atheism" belongs to religious body?

# I promised you a thread about God. Relax your insecurity and fear. If you can subdue your newly atheistic arrogance and "I must oppose and should not be defeat", by the end of that thread (which will surely come out), you should have a rethink about God's existence.
Re: Has Allah Predestined Everything? by tintingz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
AlBaqir:

# You have no shame man. And I can see how insecure you are. You have revealed your disbelief in God, His attributes and predestination. So, who the hell are you to teach believers in God about God?! You should have packed your profile away from "Islam section or religious section" by now. Or has "Atheism" belongs to religious body?
Muhammad was insecure when he curses non-believers or Allah is insecure when he threatens non-believers?, the more you're using the word "insecure" in a debate or argument the more absurd you sound.

I was a believer in God, who the hell told you I don't know anything about God(God hypothesis)?.

And as for your last question, if you know what atheism means you shouldn't ask that crappy question.

# I promised you a thread about God. Relax your insecurity and fear. If you can subdue your newly atheistic arrogance and "I must oppose and should not be defeat", by the end of that thread (which will surely come out), you should have a rethink about God's existence.
For how many months now you have been talking about creating a thread about God, I wonder who's insecure and fear. grin

There are lots of threads about God in this section I've participated in and I've created some and I'm sure you're aware of it, I've asked you questions which you most times ignore, I wonder when your so-called promised thread will be out.

There's no arrogant when I argue with you folks here, I don't go about insulting, infact I've been insulted and threatened here many times by you folks.
Re: Has Allah Predestined Everything? by NotComplaining: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
tintingz:
Empty talk.

What do you mean by not fall victim and change my ways?

Allah knows those that he will guide and those that he will mislead(according to the Quran).

I don't get your point, if Allah the all-powerful and all-knowing knows Satan will be the prime evil that will lead humans astray, why didn't he stop him from the beginning? Who should be blame?

You agree Allah has written everything both big and small, what then is your argument?

Your entire argument is pointless because you dont know what Allah has willed on His servants. Those condemned to hell do so on the precipice of their deeds. You cant claim the Owner is unjust because he has given you the faculty of reasoning and descernment. Right and wrong are two choices we make without any form of coercion. You have the tools to do good and those to do evil. It's called a test or trial.

Muslims are instructed not to argue or think deeply about Qadr for fear of leading oneself astray. You obviously didnt get the memo. Islam is not philosophy, its a way of life.
Re: Has Allah Predestined Everything? by tintingz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
NotComplaining:

Your entire argument is pointless because you dont know what Allah has willed on His servants. Those condemned to hell do so on the precipice of their deeds. You cant claim the Owner is unjust because he has given you the faculty of reasoning and descernment. Right and wrong are two choices we make without any form of coercion. You have the tools to do good and those to do evil. It's called a test or trial.

Muslims are instructed not to argue or think deeply about Qadr for fear of leading oneself astray. You obviously didnt get the memo. Islam is not philosophy, its a way of life.
Aren't you contradicting yourself? You said Allah has written everything down beforehand both big and small, are humans acting and deciding on what has been written down by Allah or acting freely/independently from it?

You have to state your point clear and stop confusing yourself.

Isn't it good to question your belief than accepting what you're told, what if you're already astray?
Re: Has Allah Predestined Everything? by hasyak(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2018
Any action you take or even think about it's known to God.

Man is the Architect. Of his destination, we were sent messager to guide, books to guide, you are encouraged to learn and finally you got your conscience to also guide you.

Where many miss the point, is that any point of action you take, it's known where you are heading to,, IE your actions determines your dsetiny

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS Vows To Destroy Mecca’s Kaaba, “kill Those Who Worship Stones / Less Than 15 Days To Ramadan. Are You Preparing? / Lessons Learnt From Luqman's Advice To His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.