Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (31224 Views)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
A man simply known as Wilson has been accused for drugging and raping a 14-year-old orphan in Abuja. According to the victim's neighbour, the teenage girl allegedly got pregnant for the young man who refused to own up to his responsibility.

It was also revealed that the family where the girl works as a housemaid - want to throw her out of the house for probably;y bringing shame to them.

A journalist and On-Air-Personality, Blossom Martins shared the update online. See below;

********PUBLIC NOTICE**********

This Pervert here is Wilson ..... He drugged and raped a 14 year old orphan ..... pls I need justice for this young girl in Abuja...... anyone who can help me get justice, should pls reach out to me.... Will get the pictures of the girl tomorrow.....

This is a note from a kind neighbor who wants to help............ I want you to help me handle a case... someone got my sister(not biological) pregnant and he is refused to take responsibility for it, she is just 14yrs... and the family wants to throw her out of the house, she was helping them as a house girl, Please help hr out, she is orphan , she has no where to go to ?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/young-man-allegedly-defiles-and-impregnates-14-year-old-girl-in-abuja-photos.html

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by stephleena(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
drag him on his dick!

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

It doesn't add up.
Who drugs a 14year old?

Certainly not this handsome man who definitely has ready women drooling over him.
I can effortlessly prove that this man here is just being set up.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by MetroBaba1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
I Will Continue To Ask;

For Those Raping, Are Olosho's Off Market?

Why Rape A Minor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by matgold(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by magicminister: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wooow
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by DrHighchief(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
I pray a female judge handles d case when it is charged to court...#saynotorape

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
All these "uncle" that don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Lexusgs430: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
I thought Olosho's are plentiful, at various pocket friendly prices?

Why Wilson, Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by awa(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Flog him
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by wwwtortoise(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It doesn't add up.
Who drugs a 14year old?

Certainly not this handsome man who definitely has ready women drooling over him.
I can effortlessly prove that this man here is just being set up.

China's space bus fall on you
grin

32 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Tjohnnay: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Evablizin:
Will this stop him from raping another young girl?

Baba d way dm go drag am for dick, him dick go fit erect again??

U never see anything o

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by gflames89(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pervert..... Some guys no go jejely respect themselves when konji catch dem.... As much as abuja get ashes reach na dis small girl you come see rape... May your balls shrink like candle wax....

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by utenwuson: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
no single proof......... rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by naijjaman(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Kingsley10000: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
How Nigerians react to statutory rape/paedophilia?
A 37yrs old man has sex with a 13/14 year old girl and
impregnated her... the thread is created in Crime section.
we will start seeing comments like

# Castrate him

# shameless he-goat

# jail him for life

# he is a ritualist

A 37yrs old woman has sex with a 13/14 year old boy and
impregnated herself....comments will go this way

# baddoo!

# nigga fallen in love with an older puna

# sharp guy

# small boy,enjoyment galore

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by GavelSlam: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Let's hear from the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by pweshboi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
hmmm i need to hear this guys side of the story before I comment further. Just like chimamanda adichie said " The single story creates stereotypes, and the problem with stereotypes is not that they are untrue, but that they are incomplete. They make one story become the only story."
But if this story is true, then this guy fall my hand big time.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by LotannaAnaekwe: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Let him reap what he sow
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Samsimple(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
aahhh wait oohhh if an adult rape a minor no b d child face dem suppose hide...
why dem con hide this bloody demon face for d first pix abi na him dem rape....
if I be the judge I go sentence u to life imprisonment with hard fvcking through that ur black ass daily...

gerra here bloody pedophile

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Kingsley10000: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:
drag him on his dick!
why didn't you react when a 37 old woman had sex with a 14old boy(a minor)?

should we drag her by her bress?

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
angry @op,if u don't want thunder to dry the water in ur 2 balls sack,remof dat crayon u use cover Wilson okoro face sharp
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
He castrated ASAP.
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Typical afonja and chasing Igbo women to the point of rape

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Let our law takes its cause on him. Meanwhile there are runs girls everywhere that anyone can use and satisfy his urge. I also realize that they are now cheaper. That's the only thing that I see that reduces prize since 2015.
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by wink2015(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
ADULT-TEEN SEXX is becoming a growing proper in most Nigerian sex.

Grand daddy are getting involve in abusing teen.

Teen Hawkers have fall victims to these sexx pest.

PERVERTS are all over the country.

DESPITE THE RAVAGES OF HIV AND AIDS THEY REFUSE TO ZIP UP!
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by fk001(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Perverts every where

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) / Okadaman Goes "Mad" After Police Arrest, Strips Himself Naked [PICS] / Eulogy To Sergeant Okon George, Policeman Who Died For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.