Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,027 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities (38671 Views)

IELTS: UK Money-Spinning Venture Rips Off Nigerian Visa Applicants / US Now Seeking Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by wildkat: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Ipob are pigs and idiots if you cannot comprehend the difference between a terrorist organisations and a tribe then you should face your wicked teacher who taught you arrant nonsense kapish?

A terrorist organisation that has never handled arms? A terrorist organisation because they demand their rights? How about the stinking, babariga-wearing dawgs up north who slit the throats of innocent people all in the name of cattle rearing? Learn to use your melted brain to reason before spewing the trash which your brainwashing has caused.

Abeg someone with something reasonable should talk to me....

2 Likes

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by CSTR1002: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
The best legacy you can give your child next to education is the citizenship of a western nation.

That is the bitter truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by marvin906(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

There is a caveat in your post. “IF THEY CHOOSE TO RESIDE HERE”. That is an escape route for your kids and you know they would exploit it and choose to leave Nigeria. Why don’t you force them not to leave Nigeria if you really love the country?

You are being clever by half but I am not your average Nigerian. I can see through bs a thousand miles away.

ITS MY CHOICE TO RESIDE IN THIS COUNTRY
NOBODY IS FORCING ME TO STAY OR LEAVE
THATS THE SAME DECISION MY KIDS WILL MAKE WHEN THEY ARE OF AGE
WHETHER TO RESIDE HERE OR NOT
BUH FOR NOW I DECIDE WHERE I BRING THEM UP
THEY WILL TRAVEL THE WORLD THATS FOR SURE
BUH LIKE I SAID WHEN THEY ARE GROWN THEY CAN CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by afroxyz: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Na him be say Dem go ban me for supporting Putin
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Coldfeets: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
No wonder they created Facebook and the likes!

The Big Brother is really watching!

Enter the New World Order!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by ollah2: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
This is why I love Donald Trump. God indeed brought him to power to protect the US and Christians worldwide.

Now we would see how these Muslim fundamentalists in Nigeria will go to the US.

Make America Great Again: MAGA

God bless America.

See this shameless bigot. So christians wont be asked for tbeir social media accounts? You, the people that liked your post and those that will like it reeks of bigotry and hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by ollah2: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You can be anything on the internet so go on, lie to yourself.

Just agree that you muslims are screwed all round with this new policy. Your radicalism for that cave religion will catch up with all of you.

Below

2 Likes

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by y3mi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
I keep wondering how USA despite their filtering methodology 'evil doers', 'cyber-criminals' and 'extremists' of all types still gain entry to their country. I think this is good but it's not enough. They should have a separate department with highly trained experts to interview Visa applicants based on their religious conviction. That way Uncle Sam can avert system-beaters with the intent to wreck havoc on their homeland which will also ease the work of their respective homeland securities.

Teaser0904:
I no kuku dey any social media grin grin
What would you call Nairaland which you apparently in. Okay you will probably replt "It's a forum." right ?
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by GavelSlam: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
ollah2:

See this shameless bigot. So christians wont be asked for tbeir social media accounts? You, the people that liked your post and those that will like it are bunch of reeks of bigotry and hypocrisy

Don't mind the cockroach brained bigot.

As if there is a religion detector the embassy would use.

I even looked at his Nairaland history and realised a few days ago, he was writing about how all young Nigerians from the south must leave the country for western nations.

Curiously, the liliput no even get money for the sojourn.
E be like say na Libya route e dey calculate so.

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by ollah2: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't mind the cockroach brained bigot.

As if there is a religion detector the embassy would use.

I even looked at his Nairaland history and realised a few days ago, he was writing about how all young Nigerians from the south must leave the country for western nations.

Curiously, the liliput no even get money for the sojourn.
E be like say na Libya route e dey calculate so.

Lol. Don't mind that phool, some of them just write bigotry comments yo gain likes from their fellow bigots without knowing little by little ,the hate will creep in to their real lives and it messes them up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by debaj10: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked
did u really say "ipob terrorists like boko haram"?!
usba:
[s][/s]

Cownu sickening lies have found its mouth to this old man mouth who picks quarrel with teenagers on social media. IPoB terrorists like BH are pigs and idiots, adding southerners to the mix is your doing not mine. We know US visa to people like you is like a ticket to heaven but sorry sir, your lord Donald Trump has labeled your country as shit hole, that is the only qualification to enter or be disqualified from the US
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by CastedAyo: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Burger01:
That's just it.... Nothing more. If you changed your profile names within those five years, except for marital reason, then you don enter one chance cheesy

grin
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Abeg is nairaland a social media?

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by heendrix(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
This is why I love Donald Trump. God indeed brought him to power to protect the US and Christians worldwide.

Now we would see how these Muslim fundamentalists in Nigeria will go to the US.

Make America Great Again: MAGA

God bless America.

how does this development stops Muslims o undecided

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by heendrix(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
prince3009:

I think the law was actually promulgated and implemented because of them.

how? I nor get o
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by Amberon11: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin
enemyofprogress:
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Amberon11:
grin
wetin?abeg close your mouth jo
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by GavelSlam: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Why are you asking?

Is your conscience pricking You?

When you were making all kinds of statements you wouldn't be proud to make in person, it was ok with you.
Now your US visa is at stake you are asking silly questions.
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by resurgentxtian4: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
ollah2:

Lol. Don't mind that phool, some of them just write bigotry comments yo gain likes from their fellow bigots without knowing little by little ,the hate will creep in to their real lives and it messes them up.

Are muslims not terrorists? Just answer the question.
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by geemarock: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mr Arison Da great Anini..surmmite your face book history
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by enemyofprogress: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why are you asking?

Is your conscience picking You?

When you were making all kinds of statements you wouldn't be proud to make in person, it was ok with you.
Now your US visa is at stake you are asking silly questions.
God knows ayaf never abused America or Trump before, I swear I have never

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

yes they are

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by resurgentxtian4: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
heendrix:

how does this development stops Muslims o undecided

Are muslims not a threat to the US? Or why do you think they are coming up with all these measures? I don’t understand why you are feigning ignorance of the purport of the whole surveillance.
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by GavelSlam: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
God knows ayaf never abused America or Trump before, I swear I have never

But you've been holding extremist views abi?.

Insulting other tribes, races, gender, sexual orientation and religions.

You've been asking for the killing or violence against others.

Trump would not be the officer interviewing or assessing you .

I'm so happy the US is doing this because some of you have always thought the anonymity of the net is the shield to conduct yourselves in a manner unbefitting of a rational human being.

Good luck.
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by enemyofprogress: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm so happy the US is doing this because some of you have always thought the anonymity of the net is the shield to conduct yourselves in a manner umbefitting of a rational human being.

Good luck.
it's a lie Jo. Ask lalasticlala and mynd44 our class perfects
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by veacea: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser0904:
I no kuku dey any social media grin grin

So nairaland nko?
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by resurgentxtian4: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm so happy the US is doing this because some of you have always thought the anonymity of the net is the shield to conduct yourselves in a manner unbefitting of a rational human being.

Good luck.

Stop deflecting blame and guilt to harmless Christians. You are a Muslim and automatically a threat to the US’ national security!
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by GavelSlam: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Stop deflecting blame and guilt on harmless Christians. You are a Muslim and automatically a threat to the US’ national security!

Loser.

To you USA that you've never been to is heaven.

For me it is just a bus stop.

I go there at will.

By the way, when are you starting your trek.

1 Like

Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by ollah2: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

No!

Are Christians not terrorists? Just answer the question
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by resurgentxtian4: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Loser.

To you USA that you've never been to is heaven.

For me it is just a bus stop.

I go there at will.

By the way, when are you starting your trek.

See BMC member with salary of 30k claiming rich man on the internet. You can continue traveling to the US in your imagination. I have stated the fact that Muslims pose a threat to world peace so you can continue foaming in the mouth. You are a foaming in the mouth jihadist to boot.
Re: USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities by resurgentxtian4: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
ollah2:

No!

Are Christians not terrorists? Just answer the question

Terror and Christianity in the same sentence? That’s an aberration and you know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) / Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.