Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update (6713 Views)

My Beautiful Male Eskimo is Available For Stud (mating) . / 1 Year 4month Beautiful Male Lhasa For Sale At A Give Away Price, SOLD SOLD SOLD / Beautiful Male Caucasian Pup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
They now understand language. If u want to see them contact me on whatApp 08103675075

Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2018
My puppies now heed to commands and they are growing big and strong.
There are some puppies Still available for sale u can contact me on whatApp 08103675075.
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tomorrow is another business week. This is an opportunity. Chat me up if you need any breed and I am at ur service
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by Thobilobah(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2018
raddyworld:
There are some puppies Still available for sale u can contact me on whatApp 08193675075.
sorry please how did you achieve this. I have two GSD's an adult(female) and a puppy (male) and they never listen to anything I say .i have tried using YouTube classes but all to no avail
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Thobilobah:
sorry please how did you achieve this. I have two GSD's an adult(female) and a puppy (male) and they never listen to anything I say .i have tried using YouTube classes but all to no avail
It is very easy with some time they understand the language and heed. When I brought my Caucasian that delivers I like someone Gsd that has being trained more than her. Later i start communicating with her in English when to eat, the trick is the only way to get what you want is to give why they want. THAT IS ONE OF THE TRICK.
There are many.

They can be trained and they will obey. I tell my dog to stop eating even when she just started eating and she will. I was training the puppies yesterday about sit and get back to the room I gave to them and they obey.
Passion about pet is also important.
Happy Easter . Come and pick trained puppies they are available for sales
WhatsApp me on 08103675075
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by Thobilobah(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
I still don't get it sir. my pup still messes up the house with poop. whenever I take him to a spot(grass) he never poops but after I have gone he will poo on the cemented part of the house. what's the trick to communicating with the dogs
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by durubrian(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thobilobah:
I still don't get it sir. my pup still messes up the house with poop. whenever I take him to a spot(grass) he never poops but after I have gone he will poo on the cemented part of the house. what's the trick to communicating with the dogs

GSDs are quite easy to train compared to other breeds
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thobilobah:
Its happens like that at times. What really happened is that the dog as being used to the system of pooing in the house . That is why the pup will always prefer the house or cement area.
What to do now is you try to monitor the pup whenever you notice the pup want to poo take the pop outside on a normal ground. You will have to wait or better still chain the pup to that area for some minute. The pup will have no option than to poo in same place and once ur Gsd is use to the smell of where it's poo it becomes easier. so gradually do this and the pup will adapt. When my Caucasian was pregnant she is use to the ground so when I am around I make sure the door is opened so she climb down to poo and urinate then come upstairs again.
I enjoy training them. And this is another opportunity for anybody picking those pup.
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
durubrian:

GSDs are quite easy to train compared to other breeds

Yeah you are right about Gsd but one thing is that we can train at the same level just like you can't compare teaching charisma of a teacher to others but with time we fit in.
Gsd are very intelligent. But any dog can also be control easily depending on who is the master.
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by Eveezy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thobilobah:
The best way is to monitor d dog, whenever it shows sign it wants to poop, quickly pick d pup ND put in d desired area(with chains preferably so it doesn't wander of). But if u can't monitor always, whenever u feed ur pup, take it to d desired area ND leave it chained dere till it poops, when it poops, immediately take it from dt area, continue dis ND wit time it would associate dt area to poop

1 Like

Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by Thobilobah(m): 1:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Eveezy:

The best way is to monitor d dog, whenever it shows sign it wants to poop, quickly pick d pup ND put in d desired area(with chains preferably so it doesn't wander of). But if u can't monitor always, whenever u feed ur pup, take it to d desired area ND leave it chained dere till it poops, when it poops, immediately take it from dt area, continue dis ND wit time it would associate dt area to poop
Thanks.like how many minutes after feeding do I take the pup to the spot or I move the dog to the spot when I want to feed because my pup doesn't finish his food at once. and concerning the training do I have to use handkerchief signals because the pup just looks at me with no idea of what I am saying
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by Eveezy(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Thobilobah:
Thanks.like how many minutes after feeding do I take the pup to the spot or I move the dog to the spot when I want to feed because my pup doesn't finish his food at once. and concerning the training do I have to use handkerchief signals because the pup just looks at me with no idea of what I am saying
Whenever u re sure ur pup has eaten a good amount, take it to dt spot, puppies poop few min after eating (almost imediately) adult dogs take time, but when over fed, u walk Dem a little around ur compound ND den bk to d desired place.
As for d training Wat do u mean ND wat kinda training?
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Caucasian puppies Still hot for sales call or whatApp on 08103675075. To pick your lovely puppies

The father is the brown Caucasian.

Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Still available
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by Thobilobah(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Eveezy:

Whenever u re sure ur pup has eaten a good amount, take it to dt spot, puppies poop few min after eating (almost imediately) adult dogs take time, but when over fed, u walk Dem a little around ur compound ND den bk to d desired place.
As for d training Wat do u mean ND wat kinda training?
I mean stuffs like sit down, go inside and the likes.. And thanks for the help you are rendering I really appreciate it
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Thobilobah:
I mean stuffs like sit down, go inside and the likes.. And thanks for the help you are rendering I really appreciate it

You will be speaking to you dog everytime with hand instruction and direction. Soon they will realise what those signs and words means. It takes time . It more of easier for those who are passionate about dogs.

FOR SALE

Caucasian puppies with obedience to instructions still dey for sale just holla me on whatApp 08103675075
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Caucasian for sale

Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by dablazor: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
raddyworld:
Caucasian for sale

How much?
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
WhatsApp me on 08103675075. We can negotiate
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2018
For sale
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2018
One sold yesterday still available. Male
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Open market . Contact for a pup now.
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Still available.
Good pup
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Still available
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Still available
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Still selling
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Available
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Available
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Growing for sale
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by omejeb: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
raddyworld:
There are some puppies Still available for sale u can contact me on whatApp 08103675075.
Ur puppy luk cute and healthy buh I don't think they are of pure bred,may be cross bred.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
omejeb:
Ur puppy luk cute and healthy buh I don't think they are of pure bred,may be cross bred.

Give instances. Because I know you don't have one not to talk about knowing pedigree.
I have my facts to prove my dog is not mixed.
Continue to comment till all sold oga.

Abegi anyone who is interested in good pup should holla ma. Few left as at now
Re: Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update by raddyworld: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Another pix he is growing. He is for sale call or whatsup 08103675075

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity / Awesome Boerboel Pups For Sale / Just 1 Caucasian male puppy left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.