Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) (49800 Views)

Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Ladyamosun: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Former Guilder ultimate search winner Uche has tied the knot with a beautiful lady that slid into his DM on Facebook.

Sharing their love story, the excited beautiful bride Lauren wrote;

OUR STORY…

LAUREN….One day I was going through my Facebook page and then I saw this cute guy on a group that I belonged to, and then I slid into his dm, and he replied I’m sure he was wondering why a pretty girl was saying hi, but I just wanted to be friends. We got chatting and chatting and then we stopped chatting for months and one day he slid into my dm…and from then, Facebook chats and calls continued for a year, we finally met, started a relationship, and fell in love and I’m so happy I slid into his dm first lol.

UCHE…. I was on Facebook one lovely day and then I got a message from a girl, checked her profile first, and wow she was so beautiful…I wanted to ignore but I couldn’t it was hard…and we got chatting on Facebook for about a year, we were so close….At some point, we lost contact for a few months… but we found each other again… we met and we became lovers and best friends. I’m so glad I didn’t dull myself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4RkjiAGUW/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Uyiii: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Awesome love story, moreorless an Eye-opener and an encouragement to girls still finding it hard to profess their love to the guys they're interested in.
This is to say not every guy is gonna see it as an act of desperation, and to me, the bride's first move is very commendable as she's shown confidence in herself and a high self-esteem.
Wish you both a very happy married life, cheerssmiley

P.s: before I forget, em Uche, I'd advice you stop using your wife's cream you know, abeg leave women to do their thing alonecheesy

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Jochabed(f): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
I pray it lasts!!! So tired of divorce.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
you all can see the reason for the marriage. ..no one should come back to cry that he/she isn't this is that.....know what you want....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Olalan(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wishing them marital bliss. But why do girls only DM rich guys? Just asking

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by OSUigbo: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Someone should make the first move on me, I am desperately searching for wife, but you must have plenty money

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Pilot4Airbus(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
undecided

It worked for her, doesn’t mean it’ll work for you ooo

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Intrepid01:
you all can see the reason for the marriage. ..no one should come back to cry that he/she isn't this is that.....know what you want....

I pray social media will not break what social media joined together.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by castrokins(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
You Should Pay Some Tithes To Mark Zuckerberg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by pxjosh(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
It's cos the girl is beautiful. If she was ugly, I'm 1000% sure he won't reply her message. Well, what am I even saying sef. This na common sense na

21 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BrosMayowa(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
But what has happened to GUS now.. I've missed this reality show gidigan! Gulder should bring it back oo

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Samanza89: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
The girl is not young

6 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Teflon9137: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
I saw this two yesterday at Ikoyi Registry, funny enough I don't recognize him to be the first GUS winner but he was the person in line to take photograph before my brother... My brother also tied the knot at the Registry yesterday too...

You want confirmations, come to 27, Adeniyi Jones street, ikeja Lagos, that's the wedding venue tomorrow 31st March, everything full ground.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by ellee(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
space booker
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by autotrader014(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by livinus009(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2018
Many girls should Emulate the Simplicity, humbleness and Wisdom of this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Uyiii:
Awesome love story, moreorless an Eye-opener and an encouragement to girls still finding it hard to profess their love to the guys they're interested in.
This is to say not every guy is gonna see it as an act of desperation, and to me, the bride's first move is very commendable as she's shown confidence in herself and a high self-esteem.
Wish you both a very happy married life, cheerssmiley

P.s: before I forget, em Uche, I'd advice you stop using your wife's cream you know, abeg leave women to do their thing alonecheesy

Babes will easily profess their love to a guy who is popular or hold side. This is common knowledge

5 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2018
BABA GOD! please answer my call, I need a wife.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by favourmic(m): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2018
I belong to comment readers association of nigeria (CRAON).
our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we no dey find trouble oo also try to be very brief so we can move to other comments tnx.
please if you are a member of this association, #hitlikeandpass# no find trouble o

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by peacettw: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2018
Beautiful dresses. The groom's suit and sense of styling is flawless too. Lovely couple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by difference5050: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Hmm
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by rheether(f): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Don't try this with NL guys.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Lauren!!
Nice!!! cheesy

Very respectful and beautiful girl.
HML to you both.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by yomalex(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2018
hmm
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Teflon9137:
I saw this two yesterday at Ikoyi Registry, funny enough I don't recognize him to be the first GUS winner but he was the person in line to take photograph before my brother... My brother also tied the knot at the Registry yesterday too...

You want confirmations, come to 27, Adeniyi Jones street, ikeja Lagos, that's the wedding venue tomorrow 31st March, everything full ground.

I for borrow you my glasses but I don't use one.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Issokay
Happy married life to the latest couple in town grin
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by ibietela2(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela / Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.