Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure (16399 Views)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / Twitter User Reveals Secret About Lagos Based Marraiges / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure by dave4rella(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2019
Flexherbal:

Of course, female orgasm is not limited to the clitoris.
If you can discover other parts of her body that gives her fire, you can still satisfy her.

Exactly
Re: How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure by J4JUVENTUS(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
rowland545:
aha this same thing happened to me ...maybe nah d same girl. Small strafing she go begin tire one day nah so I get her time.
As we day do she say am tired . nah so I bone tell am say e concern her. I drag her com forward Bleep b d tiredness comot nah so so shout she day shout and my moral day high I Bleep her til when I tire..after d sex she said am wicked since then she no day tell me tired again ooo..she go just jejely collect the dick in good faith
No go let girl faint for your hand o cheesy Some no really get power sha,some na still pretence she.
Re: How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure by Flexherbal(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
No go let girl faint for your hand o cheesy Some no really get power sha,some na still pretence she.

Same with some men.
Re: How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure by Flexherbal(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Pa. Benson is angry that Pa. James wished him a happy independence day.

Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure by Flexherbal(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Valentine's is long over.
But love is to be expressed, everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.