Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) (44646 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by nwabobo: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
He even shook hands with her.

Was a pleasure to be invited by His Excellency The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari to the private launch of Eko Atlantic. �����

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg82hbzHsHY/?hl=en

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by nwabobo: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see ya Fresident. grin grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by sirusX(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
hmmm...bubu i see you cheesy

I guess it was part of the commissioning

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari the hypocrite

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by doctokwus: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
I hope they won't come and tell us later that Naomi came to present him an award for 'the most black beauty supporting president in the world for the month of February'.
This government can conjure up unusual fake awards from their anuses.

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Sctests: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
doctokwus:
I hope they won't come and tell us later that Naomi came to present him an award for 'the most black beauty supporting president in the world for the month of February'.
This government can conjure up unusual fake awards from their anuses.

Lie mohammed is probably thinking of the name this 'award' will be called. grin grin

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Crieff(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
No single person in this picture means well for this country or its citizen. Not a single person.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Saw this on Naomi’s page, she said she was invited by Buhari to the opening of Eko Atlantic.

Sh1t is real in that sh1thole and y’all are in for some real sh1t!!!

I will advise even my enemies in that country to get the next available visa and run!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, y is that idiot behind Naomi (in the 1st pic) laughing like he just had a 3some?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by usba: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Saw this on Naomi’s page, she said she was invited by Buhari to the opening of Elo Atlantic.

I will advise even my enemies in that country to get the next available visa and run!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, y is that idiot behind Naomi (in the 1st pic) laughing like he just had a 3some?

Medic, save this one before she enter market

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GrammarCheck: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
nwabobo:
He even shook hands with her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg82hbzHsHY/?hl=en

This is a fake Naomi Campbell.

Expecting disclaimer from the real one

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Of all the powerful dignitaries on this globe, na Noami 9ja dey invite and even dey give preferential treatment over 9ja citizens.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Investorbj: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
By private, do you mean in za oza room

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Zonex1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
h
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
That idiot from MURIC must have something to say about this. grin

28 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Was a pleasure to be INVITED by His Excellency The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu
This is a lie, aunty Naomi. Where did the president know you to have invited you to Lagos? All these celebrities trying to ride on the foolishness of our African leaders to shine. Nonsense lie.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by ruggedized1: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wasting millions of dollars inviting people up and down.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
So he shakes women

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
One of the most beautiful women in the world.
My President is a perfect gentleman, it won't be proper that a foreigner who is not a Muslim extends her hand and a man ignore it.
Only bigots do that!

MY PRESIDENT GOT SWAG!!!

Oya wailers , start vomiting!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Lightening: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirusX:
hmmm...bubu i see you cheesy

I guess it was part of the commissioning

Hope they verified she is not fake Naomi Campbell o. Once bitten, ......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ambode flew in Naomi for Buhari.
Haaaaaa!!!
How Useless is this Governor sef on a scale of 1-100? Why the Hell does he need to fly in Naomi Campbell? Is she even Nigerian? What is her business with all these?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by NosoChic: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
One week, one new joke!

Hahahahaha....President invited Naomi Campbell.

Who's next Tyra Banks then the whole Kardashian clan with Blac Chyna.

Hahahahahahaha...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
GuntersChain:
So he shakes women
Yes, he does. you wan go beat am ?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chai just take a critical look @ jagaban pot belly?

So these are Nigerian leaders?

And we expect positive change?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by lastempero: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
I thought she came for a modelling job.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Saw this on Naomi’s page, she said she was invited by Buhari to the opening of Eko Atlantic.

What are you writing? Is this Incantation or what? On top Naomi's visit na why you write all these. Oga ooo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
He doesn't even know her..

He's just smiling

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
But the FFK disciples would tell us the man is an Islamist.

Some bigoted Nigerians would even chorus the lie.

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Baba should be careful in the order room with this modem grin O

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Commission project wey dem never finish smh. Even d the sandfilling is not complete. Smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LG Chairman Onoja James Omachonu Arrested By Army With Ammunition, Cash [photo] / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.