Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted (78140 Views)

If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Cajal(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Fools in Government

Why is GEJ and patience not there

So GEJ ain't corrupt after all

Where are the former PDP Members who decamped to APC

Likes of Saraki, Amaechi Orji Uzor etc.....

And why is Yusuf Buhari's name not on the list

I don't blame these idiots

I blame my Rivers brothers for not teaming up with all south-south states and South-east to disintegrate this country let's see how the hausa's and their slave yorubas will survive

I've been 3 months now in Lagos but i can boldly point out the roof of a yoruba man's build and that of an igbo man

Do you know that 99.8% bubbling places and centers belongs to the igbo men?

Do you know that the lagos u hype today is courtesy of the average igbo man

Chaiii that was when i knew Biafra will be very difficult to come because igbos have invested all their savings in Lagos

SS/SE let's team up and cut this food chain between these people and watch them perish of hunger and poverty

Don't quote me and say nonsense before thunder from shangfhai China will fire u
...fake list...where is GEJ..... NAMES
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by godwin120alex: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thanks then we need the names of looters that sponsored ur election. Foolish pple in govt. Osinbajo is d worst
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by skimmer01(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Paperwhite:
And where are the Amaechis,Tinubus,Fasholas,Abba Kyaris,Danbazzaus,Buratais, Lawal Babachirs,Ayo Okes,Mikanti Barus,Babagana Mongonus, among the many criminals of the APC angry
So how many convictions have the APC-led regime attain with the afore names? Meanwhile why the sketchy list when Lai-Lying-Liar Muhammed lied as usual that 55 people looted Nigeria dry http://thenationonlineng.net/corruption-55-people-stole-6-2bn-lai-mohammed/ Where the Bleep are all the corrupt PDP renegades turned APC saints overnight?
Thunder fire these idiots. angry

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by duni04(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jones4190:
TYDanjuma has oil wells, shipping firm and private schools, PMB don't have. IBB, OBJ probably has oil wells by proxy but certainly have private schools (El-Amin for IBB and Bells for OBJ) ... PMB hasn't.

I must add that Danjuma, IBB and OBJs private schools are very expensive and beyond the reach of the poor yet these men went to school free at government expense as their parents were very poor. So much for giving back to the country.

OBJ, TYDanjuma, IBB and otter PMB detractors have used the instrument of power for their personal benefits. But PMB has never used power for personal gains. Cambridge Analytica collected £2million to investigate and found no dirt on him. He was certified man of integrity.

Any so called ordinary Nigerian who sides with men whose pastime in life has been shortchanging and oppressing them against a man with a record of whitling down corrupt elites for the good of the masses need a serious mental check.

Well said bro. Some Nigerians are too dumb to know who their real enemies are. Imagine comments here in support of Jonathan, whose wife is yet to account for the millions of US dollars in her Skye bank account. Whose sister in law is under investigation for corruption (Esther oba) and whose nephew is also under investigation for corrupt enrichment (azibola robert). Jonathan has been mentioned in several corruption cases. He was even invited to testify in Olisa Methus trial but he declined being the dishonorable person he is. He was mentioned in Dasukis Trial, FFKs corruption trial, as well as the trial of his domestic servant dudufa. Yet some nitwit here on NL believes Jonathan is a hero of democracy, a saint. Foolishness everywhere!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by debaj10: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mynd44:
If these people dont sue the FG for defamation then something else is at work
will you, as a judge, take up their case against this govt?
if you're brave enough to do so, do you expect them to win?
citizens are murdered by the armed forces without any consequence, but you want madness and foolishness to overtake these men abi?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by deji17: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Stupid people like you like to throw up shìt that you know isn't even true just to make noise. I remember the APC primaries vividly. It was covered live on tv. Atiku was reported to have influenced some delegates with foreign currency. Amaechi wasn't mentioned. But you sir, in your desperation to make noise, has gone to rewrite history just to make a stupid point. Shame on you. All the people Mohammed mentioned are PDP members and this is so because the PDP dared the FG to name ita members that were involved in election looting under Jonathan. Mohammed even forgot FFK, Abati and Omisore.

Also, it is on record that Buhari told delegates plainly that he has no naira or dollar to share among them, but he comes to them, asking them to join him in working for a better Nigeria.

Thus, I am not a rich person. I can’t give you a fistful of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale. - Buhari. Dec 11, 2014
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by duni04(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
debaj10:
will you, as a judge, take up their case against this govt?
if you're brave enough to do so, do you expect them to win?
citizens are murdered by the armed forces without any consequence, but you want madness and foolishness to overtake these men abi?
Oga please nobody defamed anybody!!!! If Olisa Methu is on trial for corruption, there is nothing wrong with me repeating it outside that Olisa Methu is on trial for corruption which is what Lia Mohammed has done!!! Where is the defamation there? Please don't infect others with your ignorance. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by mank1234(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Election is around the corner again. We are not doubting the list but so many known names are missing. Again, this is another propaganda of APC to distract us from Dapchi drama.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by deji17: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Oga please nobody defamed anybody!!!! If Olisa Methu is on trial for corruption, there is nothing wrong with me repeating it outside that Olisa Methu is on trial for corruption which is what Lia Mohammed has done!!! Where is the defamation there? Please don't infect others with your ignorance. Thanks.
Not all of them are ignorant. But they feign ignorance due to mischief...
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by neeyeesky(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where is HAMMED BOLA TINUBU's name
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Adeagbo77: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Fools in Government

I blame my Rivers brothers for not teaming up with all south-south states and South-east to disintegrate this country let's see how the hausa's and their slave yorubas will survive

I've been 3 months now in Lagos but i can boldly point out the roof of a yoruba man's build and that of an igbo man

Chaiii that was when i knew Biafra will be very difficult to come because igbos have invested all their savings in Lagos

SS/SE let's team up and cut this food chain between these people and watch them perish of hunger and poverty

Don't quote me and say nonsense before thunder from shanghai China will fire u
You are a fool. Cut the food chain and see how you and your people will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by tbliss22(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is really going to be interesting, I call out these people to sue the FG for character assassination but if they don't, they are the biggest coward Nigeria has ever produced.

But come to think of it, did The Honorable Minister knows the gravity of what he just did according to law. These guys are suspects until undoubtedly proven guilty by a competent law court after confirmatory investigation.

Finally, PDP should stand up and defend her members on these allegations or remain silent forever
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by plaetton: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
If all these allegations of collecting monies from the NSA were all the looting that went on during the 6yr tenure of GEJ, then all Nigerians should be celebrating GEJ as a Saint.
In the 3 yrs of this Buhari government, we have seen financial scandals in Also Rock alone that almost match the entire sum allegedly looted under GEJ.

By the time APC is booted out of government, then we would see the full scale of corruption and looting by Buhari's cousins , inlaws and nephews.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Dammylois(f): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Like seriously Even the people wey compile this list corrupt beyond measure....if these are the only corrupt people we have in this country then we don't have a problem....and why s PDP written there like we need to knw the party to fight corruption?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by edlion57(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Fools in Government

Don't quote me and say nonsense before thunder from shanghai China will fire u
u are the true son of ur father
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Kindoo: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
APC should thread softly, being in power is not for ever. If you hurt PDP badly now they will make you a mockery latter, you won't be there forever. Just make sure, your men are spotless.
APC is childish with the way they do things
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by jsb(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
This are only party officials, doing party assignments as directed we need to see the list of senior govt.officials like Maina,Amaechi etc..
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bbxxxxxx: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Olisa Methu is on trial for corruption oga. If I go to Abuja and say "olisa Methu is on trial for corruption" have I defamed him or acted in contempt of the court? No! I have simply said the obvious which is that Olisa Methu is on trial for corruption!!! I didn't say Olisa Methu is guilty of corruption.
, what about secndus
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bbxxxxxx: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
You were asked to release names of looters and not alleged looters

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Jebosh(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
They forget to mention Obanikoro dt joined the APC after he promised to refund. Politics in Nigeria is bad.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bbxxxxxx: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
bbxxxxxx:
You were asked to release names of looters and not alleged looters
based on this, the topic should be changed to alleged looters, not looters.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by guardian47: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
What of Obanikoro and the people who whistle blowers blew their whistles?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bbxxxxxx: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
guardian47:
What of Obanikoro and the people who whistle blowers blew their whistles?
bmc Oya see work
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Favryt: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wot of APC members dias God ooooo
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bbxxxxxx: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
This bmc crew were prepared for this news, it's time they realised that Nigerians are wiser now. Any body that still vote along party lines instead of concentrating on the individual seeking to be elected is making the same mistake our fathers did that got us in this mess
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bekpo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Someone needs to educate you people on the meaning of contempt and defamation. Lai Mohammed indicated there that some of those people are on trial. Where is the contempt there? Stating the obvious isn't contempt oga.

Mr lecturer, go and read d authority of University of Abuja vs Prof. Ologe on calling a person a thief when a matter on d subject matter is still pending in court.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Blacksodje:

source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/30/breaking-fg-releases-names-of-looters/

So all these loots combined is what dried Nigeria's treasury? Apc have come again with their usual propaganda to win another election.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by ilevic(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
If these are all the corrupt people in PDP, then the PDP is more "saintly" than APC
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by duni04(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
bekpo:

Mr lecturer, go and read d authority of University of Abuja vs Prof. Ologe on calling a person a thief when a matter on d subject matter is still pending in court.
Oga again pls endeavour to read!!! Lai Mohammed clearly wrote there that their cases are pending in court!!! What is wrong with you?? Are you blind? By your own definition of defamation, all the media houses in Nigeria should be in contempt of court or face defamation charges for reporting that the likes of Olisa Methu and Sambo Dasuki are facing corruption charges in court because they're doing the same thing Lai Mohammed has done.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
APC is being childish, see the list released by them.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Ojiofor: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Did you even read the statement?

Or you just want to make a post by all means?

If you think corruption is not being fought, go and ask Olisa Metuh.

How many are facing charges and how have they convicted in 3 years?
Stop pighting kwaraption on social media.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by justparamount(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
what these people want I don't understand you ask for a Sun dat is already affected by an eclipse to set today and the next day you ask for presidency .

any issues raised is always about tribe to you
the question is: are these people listed innocent? though we all know even the present government is corrupt but that doesn't mean the people listed are not

the day you learn to respect Yoruba people things will start working out for you
I know some confused pigs will still attack me
but guess wat : igbos are known to make noise and run away ...just like ojukwu,kanu,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.