Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted (78205 Views)

If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by jnfoage: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ojiofor:

How many are facing charges and how have they convicted in 3 years?
Stop pighting kwaraption on social media.
Okay, now tell me who dominates the social media? Is it the wailers which account for about 90 percent NL and the likes of FFK, Reno or the presidency? Within few days, FFK and Reno have tweeted more than 30 times about Buhari, pls how many times have you seen tweet from the presidency? Or is it nairaland dominated by wailers always wailing out their intestines at the mention of Buhari, Tinubu etc?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by salvo18: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bunch of retards! Ur all on ur way home, play your last cards well instead of playing d fool
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Ojiofor: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
jnfoage:

Okay, now tell me who dominates the social media? Is it the wailers which account for about 90 percent NL and the likes of FFK, Reno or the presidency? Within few days, FFK and Reno have tweeted more than 30 times about Buhari, pls how many times have you seen tweet from the presidency? Or is it nairaland dominated by wailers always wailing out their intestines at the mention of Buhari, Tinubu etc?

They are only reacting to hypocritical pronoucements from the vice president who is always wailing about how corrupt past admin was.
If you accuse someone of corruption without charging to them to court its called media trial.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by blacknp(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dozieson:
Please release all the names of the so-called looters..why only 6? But you claimed they stole over $500b while your 6 names is totaling about #6bn
Don't jump the gun,go back and read the article he said a tip of the iceberg,uche secondus aggrieved enemies in pdp will help destroy him,former pdp members like them Rotimi Amechi also from Rivers State knows everything that happened as an ex pdp member,it is politics apc is just watching they will mess up pdp seriously.

Jerry Gana will have the last laugh he will tell wike and his fellow Governors that he warned them about imposing a low life like uche secondus on such a great party,a drama about to blow up in their faces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Fools in Government

Why is GEJ and patience not there

So GEJ ain't corrupt after all

Where are the former PDP Members who decamped to APC

Likes of Saraki, Amaechi Orji Uzor etc.....

And why is Yusuf Buhari's name not on the list

I don't blame these idiots

I blame my Rivers brothers for not teaming up with all south-south states and South-east to disintegrate this country let's see how the hausa's and their slave yorubas will survive

I've been 3 months now in Lagos but i can boldly point out the roof of a yoruba man's build and that of an igbo man

Do you know that 99.8% bubbling places and centers belongs to the igbo men?

Do you know that the lagos u hype today is courtesy of the average igbo man

Chaiii that was when i knew Biafra will be very difficult to come because igbos have invested all their savings in Lagos

SS/SE let's team up and cut this food chain between these people and watch them perish of hunger and poverty

Don't quote me and say nonsense before thunder from shanghai China will fire u
see this ragtag individual
why don't you pple go back to your village and do more.
omo iran ki ran gbogbo
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Prettyyemi(f): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
.u are crazy.....tribalism has eaten d good part of u.....mtcheeewFools in Government

I blame my Rivers brothers for not teaming up with all south-south states and South-east to disintegrate this country let's see how the hausa's and their slave yorubas will survive

I've been 3 months now in Lagos but i can boldly point out the roof of a yoruba man's build and that of an igbo man

Chaiii that was when i knew Biafra will be very difficult to come because igbos have invested all their savings in Lagos

SS/SE let's team up and cut this food chain between these people and watch them perish of hunger and poverty

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Rockyrascal(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol.... That's what I'm saying.

The list contain name of looters from the opposition party, that means every one in the ruling party APC is a saint and free of corruption...

Someone like Babachir lawal, Ameachi, Tinubu, Ubah, Saraki, Every PDP defectors and many others

You release a list of people on TRIAL who are even yet to be prosecuted? I guess they don't know what defamation is.

The list is pointing at former NSA, Dasuki, but his name is not even on the list.

Obviously, this government is mad!
this same man gifted buhari two bulletproof SUV cars from the looted funds grin
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bekpo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Oga again pls endeavour to read!!! Lai Mohammed clearly wrote there that their cases are pending in court!!! What is wrong with you?? Are you blind? By your own definition of defamation, all the media houses in Nigeria should be in contempt of court or face defamation charges for reporting that the likes of Olisa Methu and Sambo Dasuki are facing corruption charges in court because they're doing the same thing Lai Mohammed has done.

That 's why u need to read the authority supra. U will not make such mistake of engaging in naive and lame argument.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Adekdammy: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

Stupid people like you like to throw up shìt that you know isn't even true just to make noise. I remember the APC primaries vividly. It was covered live on tv. Atiku was reported to have influenced some delegates with foreign currency. Amaechi wasn't mentioned. But you sir, in your desperation to make noise, has gone to rewrite history just to make a stupid point. Shame on you. All the people Mohammed mentioned are PDP members and this is so because the PDP dared the FG to name ita members that were involved in election looting under Jonathan. Mohammed even forgot FFK, Abati and Omisore.

And calling me stupid cos I am not seeing things your way is the best way you think you can air your view abi?

How come your party didn't mention obanikoro as part of the looters, how about babachir Lawal, how about Baru.....?

Mind you it was every where on how Amaechi matched Atiku dollar for dollar.

I am expecting you to insult me again

Good night.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CioAngels(f): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2018
The financial secretary doesn't have a name ni? All the looters left PDP to APC, why are their names not mentioned?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by higherpower: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Ojiofor:
You promised to fight corruption not to name them.

Your party needed names
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by richeso: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2018
GEJ AND PEJ no appear here but are the MOST insulted being on Nigeria. wow.

i am yet to see names from the Northern side sha. also.. how many of this names are convicted after 3 years ?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 1:07am On Mar 31, 2018
nNEOo:

they're many of us here bt emotion won't jus let them think rational u knw

am NEO u?
true.

I am "Mercy" of the Lord
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2018
coputa:
Nobody is to blame for this anomaly,when the masses is starved, they no longer have the physical and mental strength to form a strong opposition,all that occupies their though is how to eat the next meal,when eventually,they are offered cups of rice and salt,they are jubilant
yeah, but that shouldn't be an excuse but instead it should be a reason for them rise up with that anger of hunger to go and protest but they won't.

If they can't protest when they're hungry is it when they have food in their stomach they'll now protest?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by richeso: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2018
duni04:

Olisa Methu is on trial for corruption oga. If I go to Abuja and say "olisa Methu is on trial for corruption" have I defamed him or acted in contempt of the court? No! I have simply said the obvious which is that Olisa Methu is on trial for corruption!!! I didn't say Olisa Methu is guilty of corruption.
bros.. this are Looters List. meaning they are already judged by Lie Mohamed that they are guilty of the offense already.
why say they loot when the court has not say so ? if they say they are on trial then they are not looters . they should be seen as SUSPECTS.
not Looters!

Only Convicted names should be listed as looters.
no vex for my grammar sir. i hope i pass my message clearly.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by coputa(m): 3:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Iammercy2018:
yeah, but that shouldn't be an excuse but instead it should be a reason for them rise up with that anger of hunger to go and protest but they won't.

If they can't protest when they're hungry is it when they have food in their stomach they'll now protest?
A hungry man's brain is in his stomach,his stomach is in the brain.He doesn't have strength for protest.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by seunowa(f): 4:54am On Mar 31, 2018
bbxxxxxx:
, when will this jungle justice people have sense. Is it not gross irresponsibility from this govt that secndus is not in court for the alleged theft. So they should sue the fg b4 u know they are clean. Mr as @now they are clean that's why they are not in prison, by the time a competent court pronounce them guilty that's when they are guilty, this nonsense worked b4, it won't work again.
What is dis one saying? Now that d Fg has pronounced them looters without court verdict? Should they stand in akimbo?
Shouldn't they sue d Fg 4 defamation of character?....if they fail to do this
Then they are afraid
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Jaytecq(m): 5:37am On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:

Abacha’s loot was returned but Buhari said that he didn’t steal our money. How do you react
what do you expect from bird's of the same feathers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by emi14: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:
Fools in Government

wha will be our gain if the perish
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by emi14: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2018
blacknp:
Don't jump the gun,go back and read the article he said a tip of the iceberg,uche secondus aggrieved enemies in pdp will help destroy him,former pdp members like them Rotimi Amechi also from Rivers State knows everything that happened as an ex pdp member,it is politics apc is just watching they will mess up pdp seriously.

Jerry Gana will have the last laugh he will tell wike and his fellow Governors that he warned them about imposing a low life like uche secondus on such a great party,a drama about to blow up in their faces.
Don't cry for them ok. At least Uche have better and higher life than your father
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Chuksmonika(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Blacksodje:

source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/30/breaking-fg-releases-names-of-looters/
it won't still stop sensible Nigerians from voting you people out come 2019
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bbxxxxxx: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2018
richeso:
GEJ AND PEJ no appear here but are the MOST insulted being on Nigeria. wow.

i am yet to see names from the Northern side sha. also.. how many of this names are convicted after 3 years ?
, they are scared of reno omokri
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by nNEOo(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Iammercy2018:
true.
I am "Mercy" of the Lord

good to c ya mercy....stay sharp

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by writeprof(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2018
They have turned it to a plaything. I sorry for Nigerians including myself and my friend who has been looking for money to pay school fees since last year without result. And the one who had to keep his children at home because he can't pay their school fees again...
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2018
coputa:
A hungry man's brain is in his stomach,his stomach is in the brain.He doesn't have strength for protest.
I still do not agree, I think when you're hungry you're angry, why not use that anger to protest.

We Nigerians when we have food to eat nothing else concern us
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Ojiofor: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2018
higherpower:

Your party needed names

I am not a member of any political party.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by jsb(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2018
The list APC named were not Government officials but ordinary party members that were not entrusted with our money..let them name government officials but unfortunately the said PDP government officials that looted are all in APC now hence they are dishing out list of private hustlers in PDP..tomorrow now they will list Alibaba and P-Square and those Nollywood harlots that were dashed money for shows as corrupt PDP..
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by coputa(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Iammercy2018:
I still do not agree, I think when you're hungry you're angry, why not use that anger to protest.

We Nigerians when we have food to eat nothing else concern us
so you mean that under this dispensation,Nigerians are currently feeding fat that why they are not protesting against this clueless government.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by papat26(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2018
please let APC stop giving excuses they are failures to Nigerians PDP 16years in government is better than APC 3years in government they have failed in quote
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Saxifrage12(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
So Amachi is now a Saint.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2018
coputa:
so you mean that under this dispensation,Nigerians are currently feeding fat that why they are not protesting against this clueless government.
this is what am saying, read attentively.

No matter the condition we are in, we won't come out to protest, instead we'd rather come online and make memes/joke with something very serious, lash each other.

Whether we are hungry or not, our form of protest is to hide under our computer/phone keyboards

Has citizens we are all useless to ourselves, whether we like it or not

Bitter Truth.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CoolAmbience(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ojiofor:

How many are facing charges and how have they convicted in 3 years?
Stop pighting kwaraption on social media.

What do you mean by how many are facing trials? Raymond Dokpesi, Orji Kalu, Femi Fani-Kayode, Adesola Amosu, Alex Badeh, Nenadi Usman, Azubuike Ihejirika, Kenneth Minimah, George Turner, Patience Jonathan, Olisa Metuh, Sambo Dasuki etc.

As for convicted persons, Former DG of IITA Benjamin Ogunmodede, alongside Zackeus Tejumola and Adenekan Clement. Several convictions and property / fund forfeitures, running into billions, have been achieved.

Why don't you make a simple research instead of making a claim that you can't back up. It's for the courts to convict, not the FG.

Do we as citizens even want the country to be rid of corruption? What do we even want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.