Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Xbox Or Playstation? - Gaming (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Or Playstation? (34686 Views)

Xbox Or Playstation / 9mobile Streaming Pack On Xbox Or Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Bmedels26(f): 7:56am On May 21, 2018
THE ONES I HAVE CAN PLAY ONLINE GAMES
yeman1:

can this hack games play online game or update d software?
pls I don't understand...
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by yeman1(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2018
Bmedels26:
THE ONES I HAVE CAN PLAY ONLINE GAMES

but it is not a jailbroken one I guess
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 22, 2018
How much can I get an Xbox one S for ?
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by JoseRaji(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2018
yeman1:

can this hack games play online game or update d software?
pls I don't understand...
Not all

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by JoseRaji(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
tobianthony:
How much can I get an Xbox one S for ?
Around 90k - 110k
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by yeman1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
JoseRaji:
Not all
Thanks
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by jerriezy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hey bro. Just sent you a mail. Pls contact me via mail. Thanks.

JoseRaji:

Around 90k - 110k
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by teewhydope(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
cao:
Oxai, State of Decay 2 will be available on both XO and PC. Y'all still haven't mentioned any XO only exclusive. You see, every game I've mentioned have been only PS4 only exclusives. If I had mentioned the console exclusives (PC games, also available on a single console platform), I would have mentioned Nier Automata and the upcoming Shenmue 3. See why I said they shot themselves in the foot with Xbox Play Anywhere?

“Console exclusive” means exactly
that: it is only available for one
certain console-type gaming device.
A PC is not considered a console
since its main purpose is more than
simply playing videogames. A
videogame console is meant for one
main thing: playing videogames.
Features such as access to online
streaming services came much later... continue

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-people-calling-some-Xbox-One-games-console-exclusives-when-they-are-avaible-on-PC

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by cao(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
teewhydope:

“Console exclusive” means exactly
that: it is only available for one
certain console-type gaming device.
A PC is not considered a console
since its main purpose is more than
simply playing videogames. A
videogame console is meant for one
main thing: playing videogames.
Features such as access to online
streaming services came much later... continue

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-people-calling-some-Xbox-One-games-console-exclusives-when-they-are-avaible-on-PC
Yet again, you still haven't mentioned an XO only title. Even you are re-iterating what I said, since I even explained what a console exclusive was. It's right there in the quote. So...
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by teewhydope(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
cao:

Yet again, you still haven't mentioned an XO only title. Even you are re-iterating what I said, since I even explained what a console exclusive was. It's right there in the quote. So...

Well, we wont be seeing any XO only title any time soon because, the reason Microsoft is releasing
their Xbox exclusives to PC is money. First, Microsoft owns both Windows and Xbox platforms, so they can earn revenue on both. Which is a logical business decision.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Dollywood(m): 4:25am On Jan 10, 2019
cao:

First, you need to read with understanding. Xbox have a feature called Xbox Play Anywhere, meaning if you buy the game on for the XO, you will also get it on Windows and vice versa. Games like Cuphead, Crackdown 3, Gears of War 4, Halo 5 and a bunch of others have this feature. Meaning that you don't need an XO to play them, hence not XO exclusives, but XO & PC exclusives.

Secondly, Xbox messed up their chances with me with their pre-launch antics. I had every intention of getting both XO & PS4 like I did with the previous generation. They thought they'd rake in all the money and that we would be willing sheep. In fact, I actually got the 360 first because Sony botched up the PAL release, took a while before I finally got my PS3, I waited for the slim release.

Thirdly, I bashed XO for their shoddy pre-launch antics AND their lack of exclusives. Hyping graphics has not hyped their sales to godlike status, so shift. If graphics was everything, The Order 1886 would reign supreme. The graphics on that game rivals even some of the current games out right now and that was a launch title for PS4. 4K is a niche market, plain & simple. Your average gamer is not rocking a 4K tv, unless Black Friday or other sales were very good to them. The operative word is average, before I get one of those rich people or questionably rich ones yammering. Remember, Nintendo is not even bothering about 4K at all. Oh and let me repeat this again for those at the back, graphics is not be all and end all of games, polished s**t is still s**t.

And finally, I might not own both consoles, but for my day job, I do deal with the XO. So, unlike some folks that might blindly comment, I do know what I'm talking about. Next time, don't assume to know me.

Omo this girl can type sha.. And her writeup is error free .. Shey na ur phone keypad u use type this epistle abi na Voice keypad shocked

Madam double Twale for you grin

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2019
My problem is nairaland xbox owners they are not active,when it comes to arguments their will just drop one or two comments and slither right back into their hole.why should I take the xbox serious when the owners are not proud or excited owning one.

1 Like

Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Couple of them are capable of offering very good arguments bro...the only thing holding me back from copping one is just that I want to take me time and play one for a couple of days and get the experience . Other than that would like to buy one .

But all the problematic stories don't help none either .
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by DisturbingEU(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Xbox one S and Xbox one X best consoles so far cool OG xbox one is no longer in production!
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by meobizy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Advertisers have taken over the thread.
Re: Xbox Or Playstation? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
That guys list is getting longer everyday ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.