Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (51155 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? / Why Do Old Men Like Young Women / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2018
UDUJ:

Lovely write up. Sadly age-ism against women exists in Nigeria

Does brokeism against men exist in Nigeria?

The point is that it's not just Nigeria, neither is it exclusively against women. It cuts both ways. It's been like that around the world and across the ages. Even in the workplace. So don't try to pretend that women have suddenly become atlas, carrying the world's burdens. We all got problem to deal with. A man who loves older women (or vice versa) will not think to himself, "I have to make sure ageism works it wonders through me." But if a man doesn't love an older woman (or vice versa), then live and let live. Love is not by force. Everyone have preferences. I cannot fathom how someone will complain that age should not be a factor in marriage and then go on to extol the" virtue" of being "stable" before considering marriage (Often code word for "he must be rich"wink.

Perhaps you will point to the fact that more older men marry younger women than the reverse. But hey, unless such a woman was forced, she made her choice (which is often the case) so live and let live. If the woman does it for financial security. Hey, it's not easy to find someone willing to work just so you can sit at home and spend his money. A man could also choose to do same for financial security. But if anyone chooses not to, then, live and let live.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by BiiDii(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:
OP on behalf of the Nigeria men u don fall our hand

folks like you are d reason some women think men are weak in bed

A free served pvssy with fried rice and chicken u could not grab it

What's your business with age gap when she ain't insisting on marriage at first

Most times i fvcckk till my preek cracks because i know someone somewhere is fvckkking my GF or future wife

There's no way i can fvckkk a lady and she still finds her way home within 2 hours without falling

If any lady tries this nonsense with me even if she's 85 am breaking her waist

When i was in unical i hear some of my niggaz saying if you don't want to be raped by girls don't go to female hostel Hall 8 or 9

From the day that announcement was given that was the day i started hunting female hostel by 11pm or 12am still no God sent rapist coming forth

Better carry those your two left legs now and go to her room and fvcckk her like she's owing you N5m

Give me the location I'll be coming with food incase u faint

Ewu
taylor taylor taylor make u no kill pesin with this ur humor.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by akinsmyk(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Give me her digits, I will help you tell her
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by petenweke: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2018
She sends you flowers every morning? In Nigeria?
Please Admin or whatever you are called always indicate "Fiction and Non Fiction" stories.
This is definitely not a true story
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by johnkey: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2018
MhizzAJ:

So you think you are above that zone ryte?
You never jam
seriously some of us are above that 'zone'. I don't make friends with girls. if we ain't fuccking, we ain't talking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by akiOYIBO: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
Which fears Don't go and look for your man before it is too late. Keep on forming slay queen you hear When you are old you start looking for young guys to destroy their destinies.
Man what's up nah. Stop acting like a child here I believe you're old enough. The way you're spewing here I see you are full of energy and pride, so why not face the lady that has become a problem to u rather than exchanging expensive words with ladies here on nairaland. You nah guy man nah, no dey fall our hand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Igweann979(f): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2018
...And how did you get to know her in the first place? Why did you play with her since she older than your mother? You are in your 20s and you have the guts to play with a woman of 40s without being ashamed of your self and here you are talking trash! go get some help joor
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Just walk up to her and tell her how you feel stop messing up with her feelings## just no might happen to u someday u may well fall stop behaving like a child
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by bossrillboss: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2018
imagine fa,na dis kind thng me dey find fa nd one mumu see am dey dodge am..dear God pls pick my call make I get this kind opportunity.Amen
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Badilstical(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Most times i fvcckk till my preek cracks because i know someone somewhere is fvckkking my GF or future wife

There's no way i can fvckkk a lady and she still finds her way home within 2 hours without falling

When i was in unical i hear some of my niggaz saying if you don't want to be raped by girls don't go to female hostel Hall 8 or 9

From the day that announcement was given that was the day i started hunting female hostel by 11pm or 12am still no God sent rapist coming forth

Better carry those your two left legs now and go to her room and fvcckk her like she's owing you N5m

Ewu
Chairman which school honour you with a PhD in counciling ? Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by UDUJ(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Does brokeism against men exist in Nigeria?

The point is that it's not just Nigeria, neither is it exclusively against women. It cuts both ways. It's been like that around the world and across the ages. Even in the workplace. So don't try to pretend that women have suddenly become atlas, carrying the world's burdens. We all got problem to deal with. A man who loves older women (or vice versa) will not think to himself, "I have to make sure ageism works it wonders through me." But if a man doesn't love an older woman (or vice versa), then live and let live. Love is not by force. Everyone have preferences. I cannot fathom how someone will complain that age should not be a factor in marriage and then go on to extol the" virtue" of being "stable" before considering marriage (Often code word for "he must be rich"wink.

Perhaps you will point to the fact that more older men marry younger women than the reverse. But hey, unless such a woman was forced, she made her choice (which is often the case) so live and let live. If the woman does it for financial security. Hey, it's not easy to find someone willing to work just so you can sit at home and spend his money. A man could also choose to do same for financial security. But if anyone chooses not to, then, live and let live.

grin cheesy Definitely brokeism against men exists and it's not just a Nigerian thing, its worldwide.

As for the age-ism part. I feel it's mostly in Nigeria you see it been practiced. In the west I know lots of people that married older women.

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by lacasera14(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Ewu
Lwkmd, malabite!!! I hail oh. Rep hall 5
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by imma2(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Ewu
Malabite, I hail o
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Jman06(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Ishilove:
The op is in his late 20s yet sounds, writes and reasons like a teenager.
What you just typed above is what most of you resort to when confronted with the truth! You refer to me as immature because i shared my problem here I don't really care btw.

My point is that it is absurd when old ladies who should be in their husbands' houses start flirting and craving the attention of guys who are far younger than they are.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2018
UDUJ:

grin cheesy Definitely brokeism against men exists and it's not just a Nigerian thing, its worldwide.

As for the age-ism part. I feel it's mostly in Nigeria you see it been practiced. In the west I know lots of people that married older women.

Like I said earlier. Live and let live. Because you feel it doesn't make it the case. We'll have to get statistics on that. But look at the history of the world, women marry up(whether it's age, money, status etc) more often. Even when you give them the power and money, they are still looking up. But often times when none is available up where they are looking, the ones who value a partner more than their ego, tend to look down and they quickly get scooped up many a time cos the men down there often believe they've caught a big game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Jman06(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2018
bossrillboss:
imagine fa,na dis kind thng me dey find fa nd one mumu see am dey dodge am..dear God pls pick my call make I get this kind opportunity.Amen
I am not that sex starved bro

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by habsydiamond(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Wonders shall never end.....dem say make u fvck the hell out of a pussy u dey talk age.....shey na age u won fvck or toto....grow brain ooo b4 it's too late
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
What you just typed above is what most of you resort to when confronted with the truth! You refer to me as immature because i shared my problem here I don't really care btw.

My point is that it is absurd when old ladies who should be in their husbands' houses start flirting and craving the attention of guys who are far younger than they are.

Of course. Women's greatest weapon. Try to shame you. Emotional blackmail. Try to drag a man's ego in the mud. See if they can engage the irrational part of him. One way to beat that is to automatically assume that whatever a woman is saying makes no sense.
Even that your woman will tell you one day that you're not man enough. Just tell her you agree and move on. That way she can't get to you.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by rhazaaq: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Honestly, I imagine the guy is a kid what the heek hanging around a lady that is older than you but you enjoy her company but do not think within your brain that she may advance and if she does how to manage the situation you came on media to slander older lady.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by sanpipita(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:

Lol are you feeling fly or what? you knew she isn't meant for you yet you preferred her company, you are here forming most wanted when the time you have spent opening this thread you could have used to walk up to her and tell her your mind but guess your liver never reach, I don't want to call you immature but you are very irritational you probably brag about this to your friends like its an achievement, imagine turning a mutual friendship you had into a thing of slander, small boys and their little minds.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by sanpipita(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2018
rhazaaq:
Honestly, I imagine the guy is a kid what the heek hanging around a lady that is older than you but you enjoy her company but do not think within your brain that she may advance and if she does how to manage the situation you came on media to slander older lady.

I just read his last post and I'm like weak, he is running to social media to say things he won't dare say infront of her all because they had a little friendship
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by UDUJ(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Like I said earlier. Live and let live. Because you feel it doesn't make it the case. We'll have to get statistics on that. But look at the history of the world, women marry up(whether it's age, money, status etc) more often. Even when you give them the power and money, they are still looking up. But often times when none is available up where they are looking, the ones who value a partner more than their ego, tend to look down and they quickly get scooped up many a time cos the men down there often believe they've caught a big game.

You are very right bro. No arguments there. Women always tend to look up financially when choosing a partner.

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Dheartless: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2018
Igweann979:
...And how did you get to know her in the first place? Why did you play with her since she older than your mother? You are in your 20s and you have the guts to play with a woman of 40s without being ashamed of your self and here you are talking trash! go get some help joor
see the rubbish wey this one dey type...

are you guys not the people shouting can't I be just a friend to a guy without him wanting sex?
now someone is saying I want be a friend to lady without wanting sex or marriage and you say it's trash.

so because somebody is 40 and the other close to 30 they are not suppose to interact or discuss or play? has she become a God ...you never see men dey marry older age gap ?....another trash from you..
na wa for people reasoning these days o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by horHANS(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
Be man enough to tell her that u just like her as a friend and nothing more.

You are like a sister to me! �
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
There's this lady i met sometime last year. She would be like in her late 30s or early 40s while i am in my late 20s. Just because i was always talking to her then, she started forming love for me. The truth is that i just enjoyed her company because she is this kind of jovial person, but I am not attracted to her. Besides, the age gap is so wide that i cannot have anything with her. Had it been i am attracted to her, i would have considered maybe a fling with her but the attraction is not just there and i am this kind of guy that doesn't get even an errection if i am not attracted to a lady.
Now, she sends me flowers and love messages every morning. I have been ignoring the messages hoping that she would understand the fact that I am not into her but she keeps sending them.

Please ladies, if you need a man make sure you get one on time before you join the league of desperadoes. Guys generally date and marry down. I can only marry a lady who is at least 5years younger, not an older lady.

Please, how else should i make that lady understand that i am not into her

I don't really know what is wrong with Nigeria men. if a lady marry young you complain that they re too young. now a lady is getting old enough you are still complaining.

this other thread is the opposite of what you said here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4391784/deeper-life-girls-getting-married/4#65853215

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Odmic2839(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Ewu
you don make sense for your eye now, common sense is not common.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
blackbeau1:
Huncle , I'm using God's name to beg you, don't generalise. Some of us can't even stand younger men. I can't even consider dating a younger man , I feel it's an insult to me. In the first place, how would I respect you ?

you haven't met the cute ones my sister. I can date any lady other or younger , as long as I am attracted to her
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Revolva(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
abeg make we hear word see d new terminal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIY3DCsCs60
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by bossrillboss: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
I am not that sex starved bro
..I.neva told u dat u r sex starved,neither I am sex starved..dia is alot apart frm sex in dis issue.dat if u can read btwn d line broda.halaa.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by wildkat: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
sylvez:
it will even sound romantic to her....

like right now, I'm facing the same thing op is facing with a more older lady, I'm not attracted to her at all

I think generally men don't like older women, I don't know the reason sha...

Oga speak for urself o. Most older ladies are better and more understanding than these younger ones because of experience. You might say she has been fuçking away her time till she got to that age, but the truth is the younger ones too are also fuçking away their destinies before you get to them. So far as she's pretty and sexy and not old enough to be my mama, I'm cool with it.

Moreover you never jam older ladies for bed before...you go confess. They're so good.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by samisj4real(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
There's this lady i met sometime last year. She would be like in her late 30s or early 40s while i am in my late 20s. Just because i was always talking to her then, she started forming love for me. The truth is that i just enjoyed her company because she is this kind of jovial person, but I am not attracted to her. Besides, the age gap is so wide that i cannot have anything with her. Had it been i am attracted to her, i would have considered maybe a fling with her but the attraction is not just there and i am this kind of guy that doesn't get even an errection if i am not attracted to a lady.
Now, she sends me flowers and love messages every morning. I have been ignoring the messages hoping that she would understand the fact that I am not into her but she keeps sending them.

Please ladies, if you need a man make sure you get one on time before you join the league of desperadoes. Guys generally date and marry down. I can only marry a lady who is at least 5years younger, not an older lady.

Please, how else should i make that lady understand that i am not into her
But bros you old pass that lady nah
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by wildkat: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
first time i am hearing that a naija lady is using flower to woo a man cheesy cheesy cheesy abi she"s foreign based?
He actually means she's asking if she can by Ugu leaves for his next soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.