Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos (35451 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by crackhouse(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
THEY should just waste him immediately without wasting time. Stupid pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by UDUJ(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
angry But wait o, how come all these criminals always have six packs shocked shocked

Meanwhile I jog every day, eat clean foods and gym yet even three packs I haven't seen angry

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Triniti(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
See one “pipe” wey him wan use condem his fellow human being, stupid fellow....please take him back to prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by soul2: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Buhari is synonymous to bad news

Any where he visits calamities take over

Cow president
So is ur father, because he is buhari age mate
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by hushpapi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Buhari is synonymous to bad news

Everything Buhari!! Why you no join cultism? Why you no Dey fight up and down too! Everyone for see the wrong effect of Buhari as a president in your life. Abeg think well

Any where he visits calamities take over

Cow president
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
sad pls use that cutlass to cut his toes/hand

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Jabioro: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hence is a confirmed notorious killer,police suppose could have wasted the fool.Now he would be living on tax payers bill...unproductive tree needed to hew down according to the bible and throw into the fire, burn to ashes,pour into flowing river to be melted way.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by SOFTENGR: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
Simply waste them to save us stress.
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
The young men of Yorubaland, touting and fighting while some wise men from the east buy lands. grin
even today, I bought one worth 3m with everything settled

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Omeokachie: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
They didn't parade him with the machete?
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Jeffreyc: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is bad .....where is Nigeria heading to?
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by cooldipo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Waterloo
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by semyman: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Came out of prison to come and do what. Judiciary here is whacked
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by vioment: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good job from the npf. Make him wash toilets and clean gutters in as many universities and mostly secondary schools as possible for 2 months; and then jail him for 6 months where everyday he works manual labors for free like cleaning the cells or the surrounding of the jail and more school cleanings. For everyday he resists without pressure, two days should be added to his jail time. Had he injured that guy, the punishment should be more mean; had he kpaied the guy, then judge him and feed him to wild animals in the zoo.

The worst thing that can happen to confra men is reducing or stopping their recruits. You will see them do bh type of student takeover, which will show what they are really about. Shut down their recruits by demeaning them in front of potential recruits. Pardon remorseful ex-members; investigate and seize accounts of financial rich members with jail term regardless of their status. Take the money you seize from confirmed ex members to add to the security forces budget in form of bonus and upkeep.

There more elaborate measures to be taken, to be continued for a later day.

We really have to face this bh type of monster because it is hindering our educational growth as a nation.
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Reelmii: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
na God save that guy, his Christmas came early, if not na sorry be him name, he had better leave whatever cult group he joined, because the once that escaped might still come for him
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Reelmii: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
SUNDICOS:
even today, I bought one worth 3m with everything settled
clap for urself, it dies not end in buying land o...... hpoe u understand
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by castrol180(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
Yoruba pple and cultism rubbish pple

What?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
castrol180:

What about you? Mad terrorist killing yourselves anyhow...foolish almajiri
coward pple you call me terrorist but I overule you and will continue to rule youruba forever
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by castrol180(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
coward pple you call me terrorist but I overule you and will continue to rule youruba forever

What?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Bestchisom(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reelmii:
even if he doesn't do anything with the land... the value go still the increase
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
castrol180:

You are a mumu ipob displaying as a Fulani and silence is the best answer for your type...bark on nairaland puppy
fool run away like the cowward u ar,I will neva be a bloody ipob I wish that on u and ur generation akuya
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by castrol180(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
fool run away like the cowward u ar,I will neva be a bloody ipob I wish that on u and ur generation akuya

omo ale...goat, ewu, eran, cow, shanu, malu, akuya
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In this Buhari regime,
Why will anyone join a cult where you have to run from fights and cult wars?

It is more profitable to join an occult where you get stupidly rich like Emoney.
NwaAmaikpe i no agree with you.
Just take a look again at what you type,what are justyfying.That Emoney is into money occult isn'it.
Is that what you wish our youth to go into.
Where is your morals? This is highly egregious,disgusting and insalubrious.
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by BaddaMan: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
OP just post rubbish, I was there yesterday stop commending The police they didn’t do anything it was the masses that chased after the guy before he was hit by a car while trying to escape that was when the police came to arrest him, The police didn’t gather any credible intelligence nor chased after him.....this OP deserve to be ban for lying to all nairalanders.......Fake content
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by BaddaMan: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
vioment:
Good job from the npf. Make him wash toilets and clean gutters in as many universities and mostly secondary schools as possible for 2 months; and then jail him for 6 months where everyday he works manual labors for free like cleaning the cells or the surrounding of the jail and more school cleanings. For everyday he resists without pressure, two days should be added to his jail time. Had he injured that guy, the punishment should be more mean; had he kpaied the guy, then judge him and feed him to wild animals in the zoo.

The worst thing that can happen to confra men is reducing or stopping their recruits. You will see them do bh type of student takeover, which will show what they are really about. Shut down their recruits by demeaning them in front of potential recruits. Pardon remorseful ex-members; investigate and seize accounts of financial rich members with jail term regardless of their status. Take the money you seize from confirmed ex members to add to the security forces budget in form of bonus and upkeep.

There more elaborate measures to be taken, to be continued for a later day.

We really have to face this bh type of monster because it is hindering our educational growth as a nation.

Which NPF wawu lipsrsealed undecided Good work to the masses who chase after him
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by clems88(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
I think its high time the government pass a law of death sentence for cultism angry
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by africanusvu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
The young men of Yorubaland, touting and fighting while some wise men from the east buy lands. grin
.yes.wise indeed.but u knw wat.At the end.the land and structure built on it goes back to the touting Yoruba fool.cos.one day and very soon.abandoned property part 2 will come.Anti ana aghori one anyi
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
castrol180:

omo ale...goat, ewu, eran, cow, shanu, malu, akuya
buspark tout like you do u even take ur bathe dirty person
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Dreydoe(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
BaddaMan:
OP just post rubbish, I was there yesterday stop commending The police they didn’t do anything it was the masses that chased after the guy before he was hit by a car while trying to escape that was when the police came to arrest him, The police didn’t gather any credible intelligence nor chased after him.....this OP deserve to be ban for lying to all nairalanders.......Fake content
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by hope567: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
see the idiot 6 pack naw coolsee the idiot 6 pack naw
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reelmii:
Bro, don't worry yourself ooh, God is in control,
NB: I don pass before the bridge divide.
Re: Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
can anything good come out of Ilasamaja?
every street in my hood is a hideout for criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa / Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.