Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (34609 Views)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by pander1234: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
please i need your sincere advice on this
my current girlfriend i have dated for over 2 years now we have agree to take it further (marriage) but my concern is that she is the same age as me and infact her birthday comes before mine. so i want to know if marrying someone that has same age with you is bad or not

please no insult just your sincere advice

4 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Not necessarily

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by highpriestess: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
no

8 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nutase: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Compatibility and understanding above any thing.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Memories12411: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
No one will tell you that it matters because there's nothing to hold on to in terms of religion and traditions. But let me be sincere with you "it matters". Women get older earlier than men because of the nature of their bodies. After some years into the marriage you will begin to see people giving her unnecessary respect thinking she's your elder sister or mum. How will you feel?. When your friends marry younger women your wife will not be comfortable with the relationship because she will be the older one and inferiority complex will set in. Like wise when you you are with her friends and their husbands you will be treated like a small boy because you are the same boy her friends know. Again, your family will be telling her to her face that you married an old woman. Finally, the two of you at home. Will she respect you when she knows she is older? I'm not saying it doesn't or it can't happen but if you can stand what comes out of it you can go ahead. I stand to be corrected.

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by JERRY1925(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
well....only money does.

4 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Unik3030: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
though I won't tell u yes or no, but I have something to tell u. do u know that d love b4 marriage n 5 years after marriage is called until gra gra? during this period u are the king, but gradually when u start having kids n more responsibility it fades away gradually n what u have left is maturity n endurance. do u think u will b able to cope when d chips are down? do u think u will still b treated like the king u used to b? just think about deeply without considering the shine shine love u have now. think of possibilities in d next 10years

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by pander1234: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
Memories12411:
No one will tell you that it matters because there's nothing to hold on to in terms of religion and traditions. But let me be sincere with you "it matters". Women get older earlier than men because of the nature of their bodies. After some years into the marriage you will begin to see people giving her unnecessary respect thinking she's your elder sister or mum. How will you feel?. When your friends marry younger women your wife will not be comfortable with the relationship because she will be the older one and inferiority complex will set in. Like wise when you you are with her friends and their husbands you will be treated like a small boy because you are the same boy her friends know. Again, your family will be telling her to her face that you married an old woman. Finally, the two of you at home. Will she respect you when she knows she is older? I'm not saying it doesn't or it can't happen but if you can stand what comes out of it you can go ahead. I stand to be corrected.

thanks alot

10 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by pander1234: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Unik3030:
though I won't tell u yes or no, but I have something to tell u. do u know that d love b4 marriage n 5 years after marriage is called until gra gra? during this period u are the king, but gradually when u start having kids n more responsibility it fades away gradually n what u have left is maturity n endurance. do u think u will b able to cope when d chips are down? do u think u will still b treated like the king u used to b? just think about deeply without considering the shine shine love u have now. think of possibilities in d next 10years

you are very correct

12 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Shugarlord213: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else

96 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brother forget woman and do your own best. If you can’t cope walk out simple. Marriage benefits this h.oes anyways. Your hustle and sweat goes for her comfort. Personally to me only ass-lickers get married.

Motherless babies home day for me to adopt fine baby. if I wan nacck woman, my car day attract a lot of ladies both in church, streets, restaurants etc

My story....

I abstained from women for 4 months and hustled... ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I have over 40 ladies single and married on my WhatsApp. Over 76 unread messages... I hope your babe no day among, if she is I don’t care how you feel I go nacck am...

I got no respect whatsoever for any female human being way day bend down pisssss

Except you be Virgin I don’t mind settling down with you, and please Don’t start whining about virgins with bad character, for a lady to abstain from s.xx till her beloved guy married her is a sign she can definitely stick to you, i cherish loyalty over everything else
I taught ur story will b more sensible,but t looks like ur brain was jux picked from d trashed bin....na dat Pussy u go die put,,senseless dog

260 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Chubhie: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
You're probably tried of her and looking for validation to jump ship or you're afraid of life long commitment.

32 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Kingsteve(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shugarlord213:

My story....

Can you please tell us something new?
Haven't you repeated this same bullsh!t story on different threads?
E be like this Camry muscle wey you manage buy, we no go hear word again. Lol

I wonder what your next story will be like when you manage to upgrade your Camry muscle to a luxury brand.
Wahala go dey...

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by swiz123(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bernice4ozodo:
I taught ur story will b more sensible,but t looks like ur brain was jux picked from d trashed bin....na dat Pussy u go die put,,senseless dog

grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
pander1234:
my current girlfriend i have dated for over 2 years now we have agree to take it further (marriage) but my concern is that she is the same age as me and infact her birthday comes before mine. so i want to know if marrying someone that has same age with you is bad or not

The truth is that you should have asked this question a long time ago. Age does matter! I personally cannot marry a girl that is 3 years younger than me, let alone same age or older. My potential wife should be at least 5 years younger than me, this is because women get old faster than men, and I can tell you that after having like two kids your wife will look like your mum. So yes, age matters, at least for me.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Shugarlord213:

My story....

After reading this balderdash you penned down, I couldn't but help to shake my head in disaffirmation. You're a total DISGRACE to Man. You simply portray no sense of emulation. What's these?
Advising someone to go get a trashy 'self acclaimed' Camry car to woo and impress ladies?
Argh! You nauseate me!
You're just a total show-off. Men like you seem to be bland and drab concerning the happenings of the society. You simply have nothing to show forth. If 'Women' are useless and cheap as mentioned, I suppose your mother must have been dealt with sexually countless times with a vast number of men. Little wonder, the stupidity lingers on. I implore you to see and respect women. We are not all that it seems. I'm not here to preach, nor do I comment on threads, but this? No, I will not pass. I hope you'll be sent to the purgatory to be cleansed off your obnoxious and stench-filled aura. It's highly contagious!
Having said these, I come to conclude that you're a bad example to other men.
Mind your comments!

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by abimic(m): 2:43am On Mar 31, 2018
If I ain't older than u with 5yrs upward, forget it!... Bae knows it all... tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Just don't marry anyone older than you are with 10 years or more.

2 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Bernice4ozodo:

Is it that hard for you to write a proper sentence?

4 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

After reading this balderdash you penned down, I couldn't but help to shake my head in disaffirmation. You're a total DISGRACE to Man. You simply portray no sense of emulation. What's these?
Advising someone to go get a trashy 'self acclaimed' Camry car to woo and impress ladies?
Argh! You nauseate me!
You're just a total show-off. Men like you seem to be bland and drab concerning the happenings of the society. You simply have nothing to show forth. If 'Women' are useless and cheap as mentioned, I suppose your mother must have been dealt with sexually countless times with a vast number of men. Little wonder, the stupidity lingers on. I implore you to see and respect women. We are not all that it seems. I'm not here to preach, nor do I comment on threads, but this? No, I will not pass. I hope you'll be sent to the purgatory to be cleansed off your obnoxious and stench-filled aura. It's highly contagious!
Mind your comments!

Lol!

From the depth of your heart cane forth this piece of finely written English. I'm intrigued by how you write so well, have you considered poetry?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Shugarlord213: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Keep and use women at what they are good at. Don’t be a mugu or a laughing stock

Asslickers men everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2018
pander1234:

THE GIRL IS A YEAR OLDER.
BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING CUS SHE TREATS ME LIKE A KING, LIKE SHE'LL TREAT THE FATHER OF HER FATHER. NO ISSUES, NO PROBLEMS.. JUST STEADY SANITY, PEACE, MEMES AND SERENITY.

AGE IS NOT A PROBLEM. EXCEPT YOU WANT AN EXCUSE TO LEAVE SOMEONE.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by tiffanyfan(f): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Shugarlord213:

My story....

Bros don't you ever get tired of boasting about ur ordinary Camry muscle and aw many girls you Bleep daily, egbon a chill pill and cool it down a bit before your dick will start bringing water instead of sperm

51 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Argh! You nauseate me!
Mind your comments!

Hello, don't get worked up over that dude. You're new here?

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Hello, don't get worked up over that dude. You're new here?

Good morning dude!
I'm not really new. I've been on Nairaland for few months with a different moniker. I don't just comment. I read and pass. Too many insensitive people filling the whole place like 'debris'.

And hey, I wasn't worked up over his bad-tempered attitude. I just had to let him have a piece of my 'thought'. It really hurts to have read that.
How're you doing?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Flowers95: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2018
It absolutely matters. I’ve been married for 8 years plus, I can’t speak from experience. Women age faster than men, after she has given birth to two kids, she’ll look like your mother. Young man when you hit 35-40, you’ll start feeling the urge to feel young again. You’ll feel more of an attraction towards 20 something year olds, that’s where the problems will begin. I married a man who is 12 years older than I am, best decision of my life. Good day!

14 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Flowers95: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE GIRL IS A YEAR OLDER.
BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING CUS SHE TREATS ME LIKE A KING, LIKE SHE'LL TREAT THE FATHER OF HER FATHER. NO ISSUES, NO PROBLEMS.. JUST STEADY SANITY, PEACE, MEMES AND SERENITY.

AGE IS NOT A PROBLEM. EXCEPT YOU WANT AN EXCUSE TO LEAVE SOMEONE.
Don’t worry, it’s not a problem now because you’re both still in young. In 5-10 years let’s see if you’re saying the same thing.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Ire2:

Lol!

From the depth of your heart cane forth this piece of finely written English. I'm intrigued by how you write so well, have you considered poetry?

Good morning Sir.

Lol!
Really? I never knew I write so well. Anyway, Thanks for the compliment. And No, I haven't considered Poetry. I'll write, someday. I have lots of lines and ideas in my head, but I lack the ability to put down in written words.

How're you doing?

5 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Good morning dude!
I'm not really new. I've been on Nairaland for few months with a different moniker. I don't just comment. I read and pass. Too many insensitive people filling the whole place like 'debris'.

And hey, I wasn't worked up over his bad-tempered attitude. I just had to let him have a piece of my 'thought'. It really hurts to have read that.
How're you doing?

I'm cool, just enjoying d weekend, I'm camillus by the way, what's urs?
Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by oluwamae(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2018
abimic:
If I ain't older than u with 5yrs upward, forget it!... Bae knows it all... tongue grin

It's not kukuma me�
Cos I stylishly senior u..****yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Good morning Sir.

Lol!
Really? I never knew I write so well. Anyway, Thanks for the compliment. And No, I haven't considered Poetry. I'll write, someday. I have lots of lines and ideas in my head, but I lack the ability to put down in written words.

How're you doing?
. Good morning to you as well
And really you should try writing, It seems you are able to express yourself more when you are more of in an emotional state like anger or happiness, just like you were when you wrote that cheesy

Come I wee teach you and lecture you on how to express yourself well but your fee is $60 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965 / My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.