Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) (1554 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) by zoho23(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2018

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has sparked reconciliation rumors following a photo she shared on her IG page a few hours ago.

The actress who moved out of her hotelier husband’s home couple of months back, over domestic violence claims, took to IG to share a photo of her hand looking amazing with her wedding ring on.

Mercy captioned the photo;

Totally crushing on my new Nails……….. �����

Her fans of course noticed the ring and took to her comment section to plague her with questions. Read some below;

olamirewaju4lifeNails or engagement ring

oriadecoutureNice nails!! � still in the right place, shout when you see it.

Thoughts anyone?

Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/03/mercy-aigbe-and-lanre-gentry-back.html

Lalasticlala, Fynestboi
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) by taylor89(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Over my dead body

I can never accept a second pvssy ex of a wife
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) by Jochabed(f): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
It is a good news,cause God hates DIVORCE!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) by Uyiii: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Over my dead body

I can never accept a second pvssy ex of a wife
well it depends on the kinda ex we talking about sha. if na Linda ikeji or ex wey get better owo like her, I bet you'll accept her 100times.
if you like die, your spirit go accept hercheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) by taylor89(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

well it depends on the kinda ex we talking about sha. if na Linda ikeji or ex wey get better owo like her, I bet you'll accept her 100times.

Holy ghost fire

Na u go die no be me
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) by Olalan(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Anyone who loves himself and is equally wise would be careful when meddling in a martial crisis
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) by Harmony92(f): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

Savage u are... U just burst d guy bubbles
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Back Together? (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
angry angry angry
☣ ☠

Roasted corn hand.
BAN [Bleachers Association of Nigeria]

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

New Beef Alert? As Wizkid Refuses To Appear In "KANA" Video / President Xi Understands The Occult War America Engages Against The World / Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Step Out In Cleveage-baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.