Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

A Beautiful Story About Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Beautiful Story About Qur'an (10168 Views)

Beautiful Story About Allah's Forgiveness / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Imam Abu Hanifah And The Atheist (beautiful Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Remii(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2010
Nosa-Henry:

Useless story. What was the purpose of the child going to the river TO FETCH WATER and not to clean the basket. His effort of going to the river thrice was in vain, he could have as well washed the basket the first time. I love christianity, there is no ambiquity or confussion

@Nosa-Henry, Do you remember that Jesus taught his followers using parables, such as the prodigal child, ten maids, the lost sheep etc etc, why did he do that, Tell me the difference btw this story and the parables of Jesus. Why did we learn differentiations from first principle before use of formula in Calculus? can't you people be objective for once or leave Islamic trends alone? Talking about Christianity, confusion and ambiquity, you make me laugh,
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Bukittes(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2010
I didnt know we have so many muslims on NL until this post!!! Where do they all hide when topics of killings and terrorism are raised here? Now there's this story about the koran and all of them are talking.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by afib4all(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2010
its a nice write up, infact i pray Allah increase ur knowledge
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by chakula: 5:27pm On May 18, 2010
afib4all:

its a nice write up, infact i pray Allah increase your knowledge

Ameen brother, and yours also.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Tundeadio: 11:09am On May 19, 2010
This is a nice write up. May Almighty Allah increase your knowledge, amin. We want more of these, it is good for Islam. The Quran is a pure holy book. It makes the readers have the fear of Allah and do good. It reminds you to be clean, just, God fearing, peaceful, showing love to fellow men etc. Readers can also get translated versions to know the meanings of the Arabic context.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Rogbese(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2010
Subhanallah!!!

May Allah reward you RICHLY. I was close to tears when I got to the end and something was touched in me. May Allah in his Infinite Mercies bestow them ABUNDANTLY upon us all. Ameen.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by chakula: 4:37pm On May 19, 2010
Rogbese:

Subhanallah!!!

May Allah reward you RICHLY. I was close to tears when I got to the end and something was touched in me. May Allah in his Infinite Mercies bestow them ABUNDANTLY upon us all. Ameen.

Ameen brother, and you also.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by abdulkadi1: 11:09am On May 20, 2010
asalam, alaykum. for my Muslim brothers who wish to make legal money online should visit the link for more resourceful information.looking forward to helping you earn from the iternet
MAKEMERICHESSENCE..COM
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by PurestBoy(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2010
Bukittes:

I didnt know we have so many muslims on NL until this post!!! Where do they all hide when topics of killings and terrorism are raised here? Now there's this story about the koran and all of them are talking.

they are all hypocrites and terrorist
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by ronkeenuf(f): 5:12pm On May 20, 2010
A thoughtful story, as for those who keep saying it is about the bible, a questionn for you. Why would a child not understand a Bible written in his language? If you must know, recitation of the Quran calms, soothes and purifies the mind in its Arabic form. Same applies for listening. I listen to the Quran when I need internal soothing and it has never failed.

Alhamdulilah for the Quran. Allahu akbar!
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by menoraah: 7:41pm On May 21, 2010
Same Bible cleansed George Bush who has killed more innocent civilians than Bin Laden would ever dream of; Same Bible cleansed Adolph Hitler; Same Bible that Cleansed Harry Truman the American President that bombed Hiroshima; Same Bible that Cleansed Slobodan Milosevic that killed thousands of Bosnian Muslims; Also the Bible that inspired the Killing of notable Scientist: Galileo; Giordano Bruno; whom was burn on the stake;Socrates etc I can go on and On; but really it is not worth it.

i read this articlc and was suprised.first of all,george bush is a free mason,adolph hitler an atheist, harry trumans bombing of pearl harbour was a result of the japenese pretending to negotiate for peace whille they bombed pearl harbour, the bombing of hiroshima was justified because it led to the end of the 2nd world war.socrates was a philosopher that didnt believe in God,his religion was philosophy,slobodan milosevic was an atheist. so please when posting articles ,be sure to get your facts right other than just writting, grin
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Dyt(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2010
This is really indeed beautiful
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Tarabye: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? / Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? / Can Anyone Escape Death For Some Period Of Time? Is Death Destined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.